Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If this will be available
Legal - 58 (93.5%)
Ilegal - 4 (6.5%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legal bitcoin or illegal bitcoin  (Read 6816 times)
Belkaa

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:39:51 AM

However, like so many other things that have been banned, yet are difficult to enforce, such bans would likely simply be ignored.No longer having government-sanctioned access to cryptocurrency exchanges, and so on, might be inconvenient - but - due to the nature of cryptocurrency and its underlying technology, government bans might actually increase its usage and strengthen its adoption.Especially in parts of the world where the local currency is neither strong nor stable.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:11:11 AM

However, like so many other things that have been banned, yet are difficult to enforce, such bans would likely simply be ignored.No longer having government-sanctioned access to cryptocurrency exchanges, and so on, might be inconvenient - but - due to the nature of cryptocurrency and its underlying technology, government bans might actually increase its usage and strengthen its adoption.Especially in parts of the world where the local currency is neither strong nor stable.

It is difficult to enforce, but a lot of Bitcoin users may face harassment from the government authorities. In India, the situation is getting worse every day. At first, the government was saying that anyone investing in Bitcoin are doing so at their own risk, and the authorities will not be responsible for any losses which they incur. But after the rates increased by 20x this year, they are saying that they will prosecute anyone using Bitcoin for deliberately trying to sabotage the local economy.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:34:03 AM

It is difficult to enforce, but a lot of Bitcoin users may face harassment from the government authorities. In India, the situation is getting worse every day. At first, the government was saying that anyone investing in Bitcoin are doing so at their own risk, and the authorities will not be responsible for any losses which they incur. But after the rates increased by 20x this year, they are saying that they will prosecute anyone using Bitcoin for deliberately trying to sabotage the local economy.

With the incident, I'm also worried if the government in my country will enforce the rules that apply in India, even in Indonesia has now drafted a law that regulates ban on use of bitcoin, although currently law hasn't been officially launched but of course it is a serious threat to bitcoin advancement in my country.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:58:42 AM

Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

The bitcoin was ligal because bitcoin is already used in other countries.may be other country consider bitcoin as an illigal. All because that other countries did not recognized bitcoin  as a currency and they not abto ro experience using bitcoin so that the bitcoin is illigal to them because the price of a bitcoin currency is higher than any currency that may starts doubt to bitcoin as an scam..but all of that is not true...

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:37:07 PM

Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

It depends on what country you are on because some country make it illegal but some country it is legal like in the Philippines where Bitcoin is legal and the exchanges are regulated by Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas and investment are highly warned by the BSP.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:36:00 PM

What you guyz think

It depends on what country you are on because some country make it illegal but some country it is legal like in the Philippines where Bitcoin is legal and the exchanges are regulated by Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas and investment are highly warned by the BSP.
Bitcoin now are not totally legal in the Philippines, maybe this coin in this country was followed the rules and regulations of this nation to avoid banning of crypto currency. As per BSP since bitcoin was followed the AML together with KYC they allowed this coin to continue their transactions in the Philippines. In addition they believe that this coin were not used in evil, also they trust Filipino's that they cannot abused this coin for personal interest.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:40:41 PM

With the incident, I'm also worried if the government in my country will enforce the rules that apply in India, even in Indonesia has now drafted a law that regulates ban on use of bitcoin, although currently law hasn't been officially launched but of course it is a serious threat to bitcoin advancement in my country.

this legality issue is important, although the government can not control bitcoin but the policies relating to it are very influential. As in India and Indonesia.
In Indonesia, bitcoin is only prohibited from being used as payment, there is no prohibition on storing bitcoin, but all the risk of loss is not borne by the government. There is a recent news if some banks are starting to adopt a blockchain system, hopefully this can bring a positive impact. Bitcoin users will be very happy if there is legality, but although there is no legality does not matter, the important thing is not banned.

Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:03:17 AM

What you guyz think

Bitcoin now are not totally legal in the Philippines, maybe this coin in this country was followed the rules and regulations of this nation to avoid banning of crypto currency. As per BSP since bitcoin was followed the AML together with KYC they allowed this coin to continue their transactions in the Philippines. In addition they believe that this coin were not used in evil, also they trust Filipino's that they cannot abused this coin for personal interest.

Oh I see BSP is clearly have regulations on bitcoin on how its being used and swayed it for not being used on evil deeds and warning citizens on its darkside because it can be used on scams .
BumbleBeast27

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:04:50 AM

Bitcoin is only illegal if deemed so by your country's government. Regardless, it's really difficult to contain though due to the anonymity is provides.
eleonor

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:39:03 AM

What you guyz think

Hope our president never get mad on what bitcoin is and how it works and make snap decision about banning they don't know how bitcoins help their countrymen well in daily living.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:35:22 PM

What you guyz think

yeah it depends on which country you live on, because every country has different rules in accordance with the wishes of the government, in my own country bitcoin has gained a lot of attention, the government gives warning for the community to be cautious on cryptocurrency and local exchange sites requires its users to verify personal data for government purposes,,
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:13:32 AM

I have not used illegal Bitcoin so far, nor did I use Bitcoin for illegal purposes. One of the biggest accusations ever made against Bitcoin; It means Bitcoin is being used for illegal purposes. For this reason, we should try to take legal and legal actions.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:43:32 AM

Bitcoin is made for everyone the idea is to help people for having faster and safe transaction with decentralized form so it's for legal purposes that we can used for our business. If bitcoin used for illegal purposes like scam, buying illegal drugs and other bad things the chances of banning bitcoin will be follow soon and the government will not tolerate it. 
Sudhik

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:35:03 AM

I think that's legal, but just waiting for the bank to acknowledge! That's suspended by where is your place, different country the rules maybe different.  But we still can use it, If illegal crypto coin will be deleted!
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 04:04:37 AM

Bitcoin is only illegal if deemed so by your country's government. Regardless, it's really difficult to contain though due to the anonymity is provides.

According to countries it is still illegal and we cannot use bitcoin as a payment option in our country. So already government are in plans to make it legal one but it will take lot of time to make bitcoin legal in any country.

Yabuy92

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 04:49:18 AM

What you guyz think

I vote illegal bitcoin because my country does not legalize bitcoin as ma tool money transaction / payment. but I actually really agree that bitcoin is legalized by law since bitcoin only develops in developed countries. but this is very unfortunate if in my country is legitimate right though we still do not know what happened later on

splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

I would see bitcoin to be legal in any country in the world which i believe it will give impact in the whole entire economy. bitcoin will change every person lives. bitcoin is going to take action on all central banks in the world!
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

I would see bitcoin to be legal in any country in the world which i believe it will give impact in the whole entire economy. bitcoin will change every person lives. bitcoin is going to take action on all central banks in the world!

I agree with your compliments! BITCOIN is the core of all cryptocurrencies and decentralized is making people private! and I want it to be in legal action if I going to deposit and withdraw amount of bitcoin.
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:42:12 AM

According to the current legislation of the Russian Federation (article 75 of the Russian Constitution), any monetary surrogates in Russia are banned. Such surrogates applies relatively recently introduced cryptocurrency – bitcoin. The main feature of a cryptocurrency is that it is not secured real value and bitcoins are not tied to any particular Bank. To know who and who makes a transfer almost impossible. Such anonymity has made bitcoin payments in Russian currency, which began to cultivate criminals. This currency was used to purchase items that are illegal, such as drugs, weapons.
bajigur894784

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:12:00 AM

If talking about legality bitcoin, the legality set in some countries varies greatly in shape.
Some country assume Bitcoin entirely as a currency, some country simply regard it as a financial instrument, allow with special warnings, or even provide legal status by default because there is absolutely no regulation made about Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: