Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If this will be available
Legal - 58 (93.5%)
Ilegal - 4 (6.5%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legal bitcoin or illegal bitcoin  (Read 6802 times)
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

For me the term legal and illegal is not appropriate unless government will declare it which among the two term for them is acceptable. If government gives no response with this we cannot called it legal or illegal but an anonymous source of income for all who participating here.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:43:32 AM

If talking about legality bitcoin, the legality set in some countries varies greatly in shape.
Some country assume Bitcoin entirely as a currency, some country simply regard it as a financial instrument, allow with special warnings, or even provide legal status by default because there is absolutely no regulation made about Bitcoin.
I myself have not heard of a country that really has legalized bitcoin and freed bitcoin circulating in their country. which I often hear is bitcoin currency that is harmful to the state and society then the government bans bitcoin in their country? then people follow the rules because they believe in the government. at this time it seems bitcoin legality is very difficult to get
samcun

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

my opinion, gan: When it comes to the legality of bitcoin, the non-legality set in some countries varies greatly,
legal bitcoin is when there is a law about bitcoin from the local government or a country that has permanently bitcoin bitcoin about bitcoin. whereas the illegal bitcoin is the fact that rules about the rules and the laws concerning bitcoin itself.

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

If talking about legality bitcoin, the legality set in some countries varies greatly in shape.
Some country assume Bitcoin entirely as a currency, some country simply regard it as a financial instrument, allow with special warnings, or even provide legal status by default because there is absolutely no regulation made about Bitcoin.
I myself have not heard of a country that really has legalized bitcoin and freed bitcoin circulating in their country. which I often hear is bitcoin currency that is harmful to the state and society then the government bans bitcoin in their country? then people follow the rules because they believe in the government. at this time it seems bitcoin legality is very difficult to get
Even seeing on current situation in Japan they do adopt bitcoin but doesn't mean they do replace their Traditional local fiat which is Yen which means It does signifies it would really just be good as an alternative digital currency not would totally replace any currency that government been controlling off.They do know its limitation that's why they don't really tend to much to adopt it fully. Its adopted but do have some limitations.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

Legality of Bitcoin will depend upon the country not will depend upon the people who are using it. If Bitcoin is legal in your country then of course you are doing legal but if it will be declared illegal by your country then you are doing illegal and will be subject for prosecution if caught. We joined bitcoin as investment to earned more local money for our future spending in which the value of bitcoin to dollars is very huge.
toplancer_team

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:03:40 AM

BITCOIN is Legal only.

But it is depend upon how you are going to utilize it. every thing has two sides. If good is that for sure Bad will be there also. We no need to panic our self till we use Bitcoin for legal tenders.

why government r not saying officially  legal ? , except Japan .
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

BITCOIN is Legal only.

But it is depend upon how you are going to utilize it. every thing has two sides. If good is that for sure Bad will be there also. We no need to panic our self till we use Bitcoin for legal tenders.

why government r not saying officially  legal ? , except Japan .
Maybe a country that does not say legal to bitcoin still needs time to learn the bitcoin itself,
the evidence even though it does not say legal they also do not say if bitcoin is illegal, meaning bitcoin is legal

]
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

the evidence even though it does not say legal they also do not say if bitcoin is illegal, meaning bitcoin is legal
Bitcoin being legal or not legal has basically no direct importance. People wrongly assume that if Bitcoin isn't legal in their country, that it automatically means that they don't have to pay tax over their profits and holdings.

Point is that you will still have to pay tax over everything you hold and gain. In most cases there is a separate section that you can fit Bitcoin in when you fill in your tax reports, which is something people seem to ignore.

It's just common sense because the value of your Bitcoin and other crypto holdings is part of your total wealth. If people think there is no need to pay tax over their coins, they are obviously wrong on that.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
dokie987

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

I will say its legal cause I use it in every good form I can use my normal country's currency. Bitcoin is said or looked at as illegal because most people use it for illegal activities, but if we all use it for every legal reasons, then the illegal part will be looked out.

You have a point. The legality of bitcoin depends on the person who use it and depends on how to use it.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

If I am going to pick legal, the government intervenes in bitcoin, thus will take a percentage and I do not like sharing. If I am going to pick illegal, I cannot use bitcoin. I can use it in a secret way. Therefore, I am picking neither legal nor illegal. Neutralism is the best option for me.

In my country, bitcoin is not even mentioned by the government. Perhaps, because it is still unknown by most of people. That is why I like my country when it comes to the use of bitcoin.
wladsem555

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:30:25 PM

For me the term legal and illegal is not appropriate unless government will declare it which among the two term for them is acceptable. If government gives no response with this we cannot called it legal or illegal but an anonymous source of income for all who participating here.

one should agree with this opinion and emphasize that the lack of legal regulation of bitcoin puts it outside the law and creates uncertainty in the functioning of both financial transactions and business as a whole.
krizpogi18

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

For me legal bitcoin is the best choice because this is a bit more regular work when bitcoin is legal. And to make us feel like a noble work, we will not be afraid of any goverment if it's legal. A lot of today's country is a legal bitcoin.
Fbo62

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:49:54 AM

Bitcoin is usally used for illegal activities as it is anonymous but some people use it legally. The banking world says it is 100% illegal as bitcoin hurts banks, they use excuses like 'it is used for drugs" etc. But some online businesses accept bitcoin as a payment.
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:08:15 AM

bitcoin is leGAL. I DONT know why in some countries they are claiming that bitcoin is illegal. Whether or not people use Bitcoin as a way to participate in expressly illegal activities doesn't make the digital currency itself illegal. so maybe they just want to control the price of bitcoin.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

bitcoin is leGAL. I DONT know why in some countries they are claiming that bitcoin is illegal. Whether or not people use Bitcoin as a way to participate in expressly illegal activities doesn't make the digital currency itself illegal. so maybe they just want to control the price of bitcoin.
The people or some opinions that say illegal.. indeed is so very annoying to us who are already a lot benefited by bitcoin and still doing a smelled positively related with bitcoin and there's no intention to harming the others people.
But still, the governments still have an thoughts of things that could be have an adverse effects on the country due of course everyone who lives in this world is not just a kindly people only, still many criminal brains / the crimes.
Doltorom

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:33:38 AM

Of course legal and illegal bitcoin depends on how to use it, if anyone says that illegal bitcoin may be caused by people using bitcoin for crime transactions. But in general bitcoin is used for business purposes because bitcoin is very useful if we have knowledge about the use of bitcoin well.

I agree with your opinion bitcoin directly make it easier for people in investing their money different opinions with people who misinterpret because do not know kegunaanya and minimal knowledge. conclusion with this market we can know the activity of world transaction through purchasing bitcoin. thanks
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:44:20 PM

The company and Management of bitcoin is a legal company.  So all means of transactions they have are recognize by the government.
 You are one hundred percent rest assured that your investment is in the good hands. It is great since it will build some trust to the public when they are getting engage in bitcoin.
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

When Goverments disagree at such a basic level,its usually because they possess only pieces of the overall or they just need this situation for their interests.I think they just need consistent estimation  or they don't have relevant approaches.There are also Countries wich are trying to ban bitcoin every year but people in this countries in response to this,trying to contest their interests, wich I think is right approach...So I think desired results only can be achieved by active people.
splat44

Activity: 384
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

Can you guyz vote if what are we doing now is legal or not
Coz these can be a serious like having a marijuana or drugs in our pockets

And if these bitcoin became a currency i think it will be have a tax and
Why do we eager to earn virtual money than real money.. simply because the rate is higher than the real ones and it is easy to earn if i am not mistaken😎

What you guyz think

Bitcoin is just a store of value, Altcoins is the real deal here we use bitcoin for transaction that's why it keeps increasing. Governments should legalize bitcoin in some other way. i know there are terrorists or illegal activities are roaming around and they use it as a transaction so they could limit it in the future.
The BlockRx Project

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

Bitcoins may be considered money, but not legal currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: