Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:02:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to increase Activity?  (Read 4286 times)
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:49:45 AM

The big chance for you to rank-up and increse your  activity is to keep posting on the thread but don't expect you it will be done immediately or it can be done in one day. Is just matter of hardworking and patience, for me a got 19 activity  but I don't expect that cause its already 12 days from my registration. Hope it will help you, just read also in the beginners and help thread.
status101

Activity: 219
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:24:09 AM

i read this already on some thread but many can do ask again,by the way i can answer your question activity needs post for added count on activity
14+ every update for 2 weeks prefered for post 1-2/day
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 11:02:45 PM

There is only 14 maximum activity in every two weeks, if you are keep on posting but it does not count to your activity it means that you already used your maximum activity. You can check it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0 for you to understand.

Yeah, its just 14 activity in 2 weeks. I think you should to wait patiently, the count on your post is not the same the count of your activity, be patient guys we all need to wait for the rank we want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Mr.john

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

Well it is a matter of time bro. You can't rank your own activity in a day. It is not like that. You should wait for 14 days or 2 weeks in order for you to rank. And remember that with 30 activities you can be a jr member. Next to that is 60 which makes you a member.
Thanks bro, to your information that have shared.  I feel thankful to you because i get a new idea about on how i increase my activity, to get a higher rank. I will do that and i make sure that my activity become higher. And i always budget my time in getting a activity.Thanks bro.
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:57:36 AM

the same question with me in the past , working on it, it will increase. as they say will increase 2 weeks  Grin
jhokz18

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:29:47 AM

First you need to do is keep posting until your activity or post maximum of 14 activities, and wait every 14 days or two weeks in order you to rank up your status. but you need to wait almost one month i think, before you promoted to become a Jr. Member. And if you have 30 activities you are become a Jr. Member like my rank now..And i sugest you keep posting, and always check your post if related on topic or not and don't post boosting..
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:26:52 AM

First you need to do is keep posting until your activity or post maximum of 14 activities, and wait every 14 days or two weeks in order you to rank up your status. but you need to wait almost one month i think, before you promoted to become a Jr. Member. And if you have 30 activities you are become a Jr. Member like my rank now..And i sugest you keep posting, and always check your post if related on topic or not and don't post boosting..
And cultivated every day is always active, do not think about when to ride because it will feel very long. 1 day post 2 or 4 times is enough, more than 4 is okay but not spam because it will be erased

cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 08:38:55 AM

Guys how do you increase your activity? as of now i have 14 activity and 30 post, can you help me how to increase it?
activity Rank =old account cant do nothing For up youre activity You got 28 point per month so cant  bee more then senior in 1 years in this forum  and for last level legnedary neted have more then 3 years i love this forum is hard for scammers after 3 years off activity scamn for few dollars

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:32:04 AM

Keep posting here in forum but with sense and to help others,wait to increase your activity by posting every two weeks in one month the activity changes(cycle),then if your activity will go 30 your rank will be jr.member you can join here in any campaign that you like,just wait if the campaign will open and then apply

xwshamim

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 12:13:34 PM

there is no way to increase your activity every 14 days you ll get 14 activity .if in 14 days you do 30 post also then you ll get 14 activity there is no short cut way of it it needs time and it increases with time so keep patience
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:36:02 AM

Do much time to research about bitcoins. This is very fantastic activity .. the more you have knowledge on bitcoins and alt-coins.. Keep sharing  and keep posting it... little by little at least you are moving.. there's a saying that "  A long journey starts with a single step. " In connection with bitcoin forum .. There's a process to level up .. Just keep posting  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 09:19:47 AM

I'm Newbie like you, but i think we need to keep posting until our activity post and get the maximum 14 activity, and wait two weeks or 14 days until our account rank up.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:12:41 PM

Do much time to research about bitcoins. This is very fantastic activity .. the more you have knowledge on bitcoins and alt-coins.. Keep sharing  and keep posting it... little by little at least you are moving.. there's a saying that "  A long journey starts with a single step. " In connection with bitcoin forum .. There's a process to level up .. Just keep posting  Smiley Smiley Smiley
You may post on condition that you have to comply with the rules in this forum, so I suggest posting well and according to the topic.
In this forum we learn together and share knowledge about bitcoin world, if for activity it will rise if we post regularly and will increase 14 for 2 weeks. Wink
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:58:19 PM

Theres a limit bro on how you can post theres the 14 activity limit on 2 weeks top it is for the purpose of disciplining others who have posted nontopics and spams so becareful bro inceasing activitu is you just post post post until you reach your goal post long messages i prefer about 40-50 characters to practice slowly
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:00:10 PM

I'm Newbie like you, but i think we need to keep posting until our activity post and get the maximum 14 activity, and wait two weeks or 14 days until our account rank up.
That is correct and i already read the rules on the top topic on this room, most of the new users are lazy to read that is why they asking even this forum proides all the rules and regulations even all the informations needed by newbie like us.
sharkpack

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:30:06 AM

what i understand you can only increase 1 activity per day only
ahndea

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

what i understand you can only increase 1 activity per day only

if you start reading this thread from the beginning you'll get much clearer understanding. by the way 2 weeks periods are stated here BTCtalk Activity times it means the commencement date of 1st period isn't the date of your account registration. hope all clear now

R E Λ L I T Y  C L Λ S H    ❱❱❱    THE FIRST AUGMENTED REALITY COMBAT GAME (http://reality-clash.com/)
▬▬▬▬                                                 TOKEN SALE  [►]  29th August 2017                                                 ▬▬▬▬ (http://reality-clash.com/token-sale/)
facebook       ★ (https://www.facebook.com/RealityClash-298707873925397/)       twitter       ★ (https://twitter.com/reality_clash)       slack       ★ (https://realityclash.slack.com/)       Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMAsrqKz3APcLTboJom19bg)
piash.tanjin

Activity: 70
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:12:25 PM

The only way to increase activities u need to post and but u should keep in mind that ur post make sense i mean post should relate to the topic and for replaying there is some rules you have to follow those.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:13:31 AM

Guys how do you increase your activity? as of now i have 14 activity and 30 post, can you help me how to increase it?

activity increase/added for every 2 weeks. even you post more than the activity you have, for now it will not added because you will wait for the updates to gain you another 14 activity. it cost almost a month to complete a 3 updates and you become a jr member. at the rank you have which is 28 activity, so you almost a jr member this coming updates tuesday 08/29/2017..
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:14:49 AM

The cycle of update for the activity occurs two times every month (two fourteen days.) For every cycle of update, 14 activities are added.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: