Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!!  (Read 16988 times)
Quill_DigiPulse

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:38:32 PM

Would be nice if some activity would come up here in the thread. The russian thread has already more than 11 pages. What do those guys have to discuss what we can not think of? Smiley
I think it has been the russian thread, only saw this Cyrillic script^^

Hi! So I just was in the russian thread and besides the usual questions about bounties etc., the question has come up about the usefulness of the project and how will it all work. Everybody is sharing their opinions and there are bad ones, as well as good ones. What do you think about our project?

cabron

Activity: 2870
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:39:53 PM

OP has negative trust which due to the scam accusation he did in the past. I don't think there is a slight possibility that people will trust this project unless something comes up and will be promoted by floyd mayweather again  Roll Eyes  

AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:17:56 PM

Would be nice if some activity would come up here in the thread. The russian thread has already more than 11 pages. What do those guys have to discuss what we can not think of? Smiley
I thought I am the only one that seems to think that this thread gets only a few comments or replies, I am starting to wonder if this thread has been seen by other users or not. This is quite a good and interesting project though.
JHB3

Activity: 420

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:22:15 PM

OP has negative trust which due to the scam accusation he did in the past. I don't think there is a slight possibility that people will trust this project unless something comes up and will be promoted by floyd mayweather again  Roll Eyes  

Can you tell us some more details on what happened in the past?
JHB3

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:24:24 PM

I thought I am the only one that seems to think that this thread gets only a few comments or replies, I am starting to wonder if this thread has been seen by other users or not. This is quite a good and interesting project though.

I'm too wondering why it gets such less attention.. I really like this project too and I'm pretty sure it can easy compete with other services like this.
AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:34:40 PM

I'm too wondering why it gets such less attention.. I really like this project too and I'm pretty sure it can easy compete with other services like this.

I am thinking the same, sir. This can compete with any other campaigns with this field. I really am hoping that other members of this forum will start to notice this and give time reading the informations about this campaign and sure they will be interested with this, too.
JHB3

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:19:39 PM

I am thinking the same, sir. This can compete with any other campaigns with this field. I really am hoping that other members of this forum will start to notice this and give time reading the informations about this campaign and sure they will be interested with this, too.

That would be great! Just keep up the discussion then it will jump very often to the top in the announcement section and it will hopefully get the attention it deserves.
DThree

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 08:41:31 PM

I love you guys honestly! Smiley I could only hope for such a great support - since this idea is our baby for more than a year now, and we have struggled through all kinds of difficulties to get here and on every step there are new and new problems to deal with (just like the account with neg trust).

The story with original thread-starter is that since me and Quill_DigiPulse are not a long-time members here, we had to fall to last resort and get an account which could post pictures, otherwise this thread would sink to the bottom.

I really do hope that after a few hours we will see how we did with spreading the word, advertisements, sponsored posts and all over PR we could think of.

As I stated before as well - The smart contract is on, the min cap is hard coded there, so it should encourage early on participation too.

Really hope that I will be able to get some sleep tonight Smiley)

Quill_DigiPulse

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 10:39:11 PM

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to also say THANK YOU to everyone for the amazing support! Me and DThree have been working really hard to bring this idea to the community.

You can always talk to us and we want to let you know, that we encourage the community to give us suggestions on how we can improve this project. You can talk to us on our Slack channel, Facebook, LinkedIn or write an email and we will get back to you!

The ICO opens in about 9 hours, so give us an extra like, tweet or simply a comment to spread the word about our IDEA!!!

Quill_DigiPulse

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 06:10:10 AM

Hi!

Our smart contract is made available for public review! You can take look at it here: https://etherscan.io/address/digipulse.eth

We go live in 2 hours!!!

Sergeant89

Activity: 462
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:23:50 AM

We go live in 2 hours!!!
Good luck, guys! Smiley
Quill_DigiPulse

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:08:57 AM

Hindi version of the WP is available on our website!

Quill_DigiPulse

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 08:29:52 AM

We have received our first contribution! www.digipulse.io

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:40:34 AM

Until 4 August is still pre-sale . What time is the start is the ICO ? 
Today 15% Bonus ? Is that correct ? 
Pay with ETH ( Mist and Myetherwallet ) Is the best for it . I think this is a good project.
Let's see how it evolves
Quill_DigiPulse

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 10:43:18 AM

Until 4 August is still pre-sale . What time is the start is the ICO ? 
Today 15% Bonus ? Is that correct ? 
Pay with ETH ( Mist and Myetherwallet ) Is the best for it . I think this is a good project.
Let's see how it evolves

Hi!

The pre-sale ended on July 25th.

The ICO is live now (from 4th of August until 31st of August). Today is the 15% bonus (you are correct) and it will be available until the 1st batch of tokens will be distributed.

JHB3

ELIXIR TOKEN

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:56:43 PM

I love you guys honestly! Smiley I could only hope for such a great support - since this idea is our baby for more than a year now, and we have struggled through all kinds of difficulties to get here and on every step there are new and new problems to deal with (just like the account with neg trust).

The story with original thread-starter is that since me and Quill_DigiPulse are not a long-time members here, we had to fall to last resort and get an account which could post pictures, otherwise this thread would sink to the bottom.

I really do hope that after a few hours we will see how we did with spreading the word, advertisements, sponsored posts and all over PR we could think of.

As I stated before as well - The smart contract is on, the min cap is hard coded there, so it should encourage early on participation too.

Really hope that I will be able to get some sleep tonight Smiley)

Hope you got some sleep and everything went fine! Good luck, I thing this project could get far more attention, it seems like you guys are really into this project. Thats great!

Also the PR campaign you offered was a really nice concept. I think many other project will follow you on this strategy. The interface was really well designed and looked amazing!
Quill_DigiPulse

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 01:00:01 PM

It is nice to be appreciated! Most of this can be traced back to DThree who is an amazing programmer (and a designer, as it turns out  Grin ). You can be sure, that a lot of work hours were put into this!

DThree

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:56:55 PM

So launch was successful, no issues what so ever.
Address of smart contract is https://etherscan.io/address/digipulse.eth we have verified the source code too, so you can see that all your contributions are safe even if we don't reach the minimum cap, since we will be able to access them only in the case when crowdsale will reach more than 8000 ETH.
So thank you everyone for the support!
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:24:40 PM

Address of smart contract is https://etherscan.io/address/digipulse.eth we have verified the source code too, so you can see that all your contributions are safe even if we don't reach the minimum cap, since we will be able to access them only in the case when crowdsale will reach more than 8000 ETH.
Yeah, congrat for that. Really a great way to work, so then in this case investor no need to feel afraid to lose again. This is was first day ICO, your project might be able to reach more than 8K ETH. Whatever, good luck  Smiley
AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:48:10 AM

Wow, I just wanna congratulate you and your team, Dthree, you did a great job. And well, I heard that you are the amazing programmer behind this. Well, I guess the launch and the live was successful, keep it up! We got your back!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: