Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:31:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!!  (Read 16988 times)
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:32:28 AM

Regarding the posting of quality content, I mean can we post anywhere or any sites as long as we give the link? Or there are specific sites to be posted on? Can we post here in the forum but in a different thread and give the link?

Hi! Regarding sites that you post on - we have no limitations as long as it does not interfere with "good practice" of the service. By "good practice" I mean that you have to make logical decisions that should not hurt the reputation of the project. E.g. if you post information about our ICO on a cooking site, that might be irrelevant and cause a backlash from the site you posted in. Basically, you have to post it where it is relevant and acceptable. You can not spam a post in a website, because that defeats the purpose and is against the "good practice". I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

Regarding "specific sites" to post on - think of it this way: you are given a link from our website that tracks the contributions, so most likely people are going to contribute to our project from a site/forum/blog related to crytpo currencies, blockchain, etc. It is more useful to put in the effort to post it in the right place, rather than spam the post somewhere.  Wink

Regarding posting in the forum - I would advice against this, because we might get a warning from the moderators and the minimum amount of words is around 250. So if you know the rules of the forum and might know a sub-page where to post on - go for it. As long as you keep the "good practice" in mind!

You can learn more about the "quality content" details under our bounty section on our website www.digipulse.io. I do not want to post the whole thing here (but can do that if you want to).

I hope that I have explained the basic idea behind what/where/how. Smiley

Thank you for answering my questions, I get your idea. It's just that while reading the instructions in your site, I got a bit confused, so I voiced out what I need to know to satisfy my confusion. Anyway, congrats for raising everyday!!
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:23:57 AM

Tell me please, you can change the purse, if so, how?
RbiggerG

Activity: 302

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

Where can I get an invite for the slack channel?

Quill_DigiPulse

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 09:51:43 AM

Where can I get an invite for the slack channel?

At the bottom of our website www.digipulse.io

We have launched the German thread! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2071951

cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

The project looks really good. For the most of the people cryptos are still something new. They don't know about bitcoin, etc. Even when you try expain to them what crypto is and what kind of money there is. This service will provide safety for our family, they will earn our cryptos in case of our inactivity or death.

umb144

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:33:41 AM

Small and beautiful projects, the total supply and distribution mechanism, determine that this is a promising coin
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:22:41 PM

The project looks really good. For the most of the people cryptos are still something new. They don't know about bitcoin, etc. Even when you try expain to them what crypto is and what kind of money there is. This service will provide safety for our family, they will earn our cryptos in case of our inactivity or death.

Well, this project indeed tackles a very relevant problem. The more you think about it, the more you wonder that nobody so far has tried to solve this issue on a scale similar to DigiPulse. That problem of having issues with inheritance of digital wealth has existed long before cryptocurrencies, but right now is the perfect timing of course for a solution like DigiPulse. It is of course a little bit tough to really imagine or anticipate what the DigiPulse platform will look like, but I believe that this could indeed succeed on a very large scale.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:11:27 PM

Small and beautiful projects, the total supply and distribution mechanism, determine that this is a promising coin

Indeed, sir. It is the right time for a promising project like this to be launched and spread. For today, many accidental deaths happen, and I must say, what if you have money online and your family don't know, atleast there is Digipulse to the rescue. Smiley
dzonikg28

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:15:45 PM

Indeed, sir. It is the right time for a promising project like this to be launched and spread. For today, many accidental deaths happen, and I must say, what if you have money online and your family don't know, atleast there is Digipulse to the rescue. Smiley

That is true. However, in the whitepaper it says that only digital currencies can be stored and passed on I think. So I do believe that the growth of the DigiPulse platform also partially depends on the adoption of digital currencies in general. It would be great to have a stable digital currency integrated with DigiPulse and advertise that one as a 100% reliable store of value to those people who still fear digital currencies as a store of value precisely because of the volatility.

Maybe the devs could comment on that? Would appreciate your input!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

Woah, already reached 681.501 ETH in just 4 days. I'm really rooting for this project's success and  hoping to reach its hard cap, or atleast its' minimum cap. Praying for the best!
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:36:04 PM

Woah, already reached 681.501 ETH in just 4 days. I'm really rooting for this project's success and  hoping to reach its hard cap, or atleast its' minimum cap. Praying for the best!

This is really very good . It will still rise in this week .The project is ok and the people will buy and support it
Always look ahead .  Smiley
dzonikg28

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:31:39 PM

I would also like to know what this partnership with Coinbase means in concrete terms? You say that Coinbase made DigiPulse eligible to transfer up to $50,000 worth of assets on behalf of the users. What does that mean? Like, does that already have something to do with the platform you build?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Trebz28

Activity: 224

WAGMI

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:56:58 AM

Tell me please where can I get a link to the avatar?     Smiley

Follow this link https://www.digipulse.io/bounties/personal/bitcointalk hope it helps.

AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:31:56 AM

Sir, my friend asked me that "what if the campaign you currently joining don't reach their minimum cap which is 8000ETH, will you still be going to be paid? Or not?", so there, me too, I wanna know the answer. I've read that if this campaign don't reach the min cap, the investments will go back to the respective wallets, so Im asking if we will still be paid for campaigning this project. Thankyou in advance for answering my question, sir!
Quill_DigiPulse

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 08:49:26 AM

Hello everyone!

Sir, my friend asked me that "what if the campaign you currently joining don't reach their minimum cap which is 8000ETH, will you still be going to be paid? Or not?", so there, me too, I wanna know the answer. I've read that if this campaign don't reach the min cap, the investments will go back to the respective wallets, so Im asking if we will still be paid for campaigning this project. Thankyou in advance for answering my question, sir!

Hi, the short answer is no. The long answer is that we have a "smart contract" that has the criteria in it to repay everything that has been contributed. 2% are reserved to bounties if the goal has been reached.

I would also like to know what this partnership with Coinbase means in concrete terms? You say that Coinbase made DigiPulse eligible to transfer up to $50,000 worth of assets on behalf of the users. What does that mean? Like, does that already have something to do with the platform you build?

We applied for the usage of their API and asked for the opportunity to make asset transfers on behalf of users, if they wish so. They granted us this access.
Yes, this was tied to the initial platform we were building and it is our first partnering service. Most likely, after the successful ICO we will have to review this partnership (as we will have a bigger leverage and the community's support behind us) in terms of the amount and we plan on going in to business with more services. We will create a "submit a service" option, that will allow you guys to say who should we partner with.

AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:03:06 PM

Hello everyone!

Hi, the short answer is no. The long answer is that we have a "smart contract" that has the criteria in it to repay everything that has been contributed. 2% are reserved to bounties if the goal has been reached.

We applied for the usage of their API and asked for the opportunity to make asset transfers on behalf of users, if they wish so. They granted us this access.
Yes, this was tied to the initial platform we were building and it is our first partnering service. Most likely, after the successful ICO we will have to review this partnership (as we will have a bigger leverage and the community's support behind us) in terms of the amount and we plan on going in to business with more services. We will create a "submit a service" option, that will allow you guys to say who should we partner with.
Okay, sir. I get it. Smiley And still hoping to get more investors, for the project be able to reach the goal. I think the ones who joined the signature bounty needs to cooperate, too.
coineater

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:22:28 PM

tried my luck with my first signature campaign in this project. hopefully going well  Wink

AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:29:55 PM

tried my luck with my first signature campaign in this project. hopefully going well  Wink
Trying my luck, too, sir. If ever this project goes well, I'll promise to buy my mother what she wants. Hopefully this campaign will reach their goal.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:37:56 PM

How to add a DGT coin to MyEtherWallet Huh
dzonikg28

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:01:16 PM

How to add a DGT coin to MyEtherWallet Huh

Go and get an address at myetherwallet.com. Once you have set up the address, go to the website digipulse.io, register an account and follow the instructions under "Join The Crowdsale".

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: