Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!!  (Read 16988 times)
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:39:24 AM

Hello, I have a question again  Grin
What happen when someday I'm not post in a day or maybe a few day?

I assume you refer to the Signature Campaign. If you don't post in this thread, you still get your daily standard reward according to your rank as long as your post count increases in general. If you post something in this thread, you get 10 stakes. Flooding and spamming is not allowed. Constructive and informing posts and btw, I am all for high quality posts as that also keeps the thread visitors reading through them and attracts them to support this project. So please take your time and post quality stuff. Other than that, the devs need to become slightly more active here or get someone involved who is allowed to keep this more active without being considered a flooder or spammer.
I second the motion, anyhow the devs really became quiet. But still, we need to become active so the thread will still be at the first page and can attract investors. 
Quill_DigiPulse

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 11:45:02 AM

Hi guys!

We are always vigilant! But to be serious, we have been busy in talks with potential investors (the big ones, you know)and we can't always reply to you  Sad
I really do appreciate your support in keeping our thread active!

In order for you not to spam, I would suggest that those of you who know some other languages, could share some of the best comments/ideas/issues from other language threads, that we haven't be able to add ourselves. Could you help us out with that?

RbiggerG

Activity: 302

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 11:54:58 AM

Hi guys!

We are always vigilant! But to be serious, we have been busy in talks with potential investors (the big ones, you know)and we can't always reply to you  Sad

In order for you not to spam, I would suggest that those of you who know some other languages, could share some of the best comments/ideas/issues from other language threads, that we haven't be able to add ourselves. Could you help us out with that?

Hi,

I noticed that the link to the German thread obviously leads to the Polish thread. This is the German thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2072265.msg20700703#msg20700703

Quill_DigiPulse

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

Hi,

I noticed that the link to the German thread obviously leads to the Polish thread. This is the German thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2072265.msg20700703#msg20700703

Fixed!

Thank you RbiggerG Wink

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:23:20 PM

Pity that on the first page is red in the first post.
Why red trust the people think . I think if it were green then much more interested
The idea and the developers are ok . But it is still time until the end of august
There will be many investors so that it will be a success
AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:32:07 PM

Hi guys!

We are always vigilant! But to be serious, we have been busy in talks with potential investors (the big ones, you know)and we can't always reply to you  Sad

[/quote]
So, keep up the good work, your team really is something Smiley My bad for saying you've been quiet these days. Anyway, good luck with talking for potential investors Smiley And what are the other thread's languages?
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:44:25 PM

So, keep up the good work, your team really is something Smiley My bad for saying you've been quiet these days. Anyway, good luck with talking for potential investors Smiley And what are the other thread's languages?

Did you seriously never have a look at the OP?

RUSSIAN | DUTCH | TURKISH | FILIPINO | HINDI | POLISH | GERMAN | INDONESIAN | FRENCH | CHINESE

I'd say you just posted because it gives you 10 stakes if I wanted to be mean (or realistic) Wink

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:52:15 PM

RUSSIAN | DUTCH | TURKISH | FILIPINO | HINDI | POLISH | GERMAN | INDONESIAN | FRENCH | CHINESE

I'd say you just posted because it gives you 10 stakes if I wanted to be mean (or realistic) Wink

I didn't do that on purpose, or just to get the 10 stakes that you are saying, sir. I am more likely lurking in their site, and it shows three threads only in the btt bounty. My fault for not looking at the 1st page, yet you answered my questions, so thank you!
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:37:12 PM

It seems like ICO process is not going as good as the team has wished but I liked this project and I am surprised to see that it is underrated. I will keep myself updated, I hope I'll witness good developments over here.  Roll Eyes 
dzonikg28

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:33:33 PM

I didn't do that on purpose, or just to get the 10 stakes that you are saying, sir. I am more likely lurking in their site, and it shows three threads only in the btt bounty. My fault for not looking at the 1st page, yet you answered my questions, so thank you!

LOL! At the devs, I am totally fine with you not granting me the 10 stakes for exactly this post.

AlienSeeker, you are super funny! Cheesy Maybe you should also ask what language this thread is in? Before I make another post that earns me 10 stakes, I'll let you know that this in English!

Jeez...

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
coineater

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:23:52 AM

Hello, I have a question again  Grin
What happen when someday I'm not post in a day or maybe a few day?

I assume you refer to the Signature Campaign. If you don't post in this thread, you still get your daily standard reward according to your rank as long as your post count increases in general. If you post something in this thread, you get 10 stakes. Flooding and spamming is not allowed. Constructive and informing posts and btw, I am all for high quality posts as that also keeps the thread visitors reading through them and attracts them to support this project. So please take your time and post quality stuff. Other than that, the devs need to become slightly more active here or get someone involved who is allowed to keep this more active without being considered a flooder or spammer.
I second the motion, anyhow the devs really became quiet. But still, we need to become active so the thread will still be at the first page and can attract investors. 

Sorry, I mean, when someday my post not increase or I'm not post anything in a day or a few day, what happen with that?

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:11:59 AM

Hi,

Fixed!

Thank you RbiggerG Wink
Sir, your ICO target is at least 8,000 ETH ? If that does not reach the target, what about bounty for us ? Will it be distributed or not?
AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:57:14 AM

Hi,

Fixed!

Thank you RbiggerG Wink
Sir, your ICO target is at least 8,000 ETH ? If that does not reach the target, what about bounty for us ? Will it be distributed or not?

I already asked this question and they told me that no, they will not distribute the bounties, as I have understood it.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

Hi,

Fixed!

Thank you RbiggerG Wink

I already asked this question and they told me that no, they will not distribute the bounties, as I have understood it.
I think if ico filed so the bounty is close

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:32:03 PM

Hi,

Fixed!

Thank you RbiggerG Wink

hopefully ICO will nw success
AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:12:48 PM

Hi,

Fixed!

Thank you RbiggerG Wink

Yes, they have a contract, if the crowdsale dont go well, the investments I think will be back to the respective wallets.
dzonikg28

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:24:39 PM

Pity that on the first page is red in the first post.
Why red trust the people think . I think if it were green then much more interested
The idea and the developers are ok . But it is still time until the end of august
There will be many investors so that it will be a success

I wouldn't say this is necessarily bad as you never know the precise details behind the trust rating. Someone could rate you badly pretty easily, maybe even without justification. I think they presented an interesting white paper and they are transparent about themselves. I personally don't think they are going to scam, too much effort has been put into the development of the architecture.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
dzonikg28

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:28:43 PM

I would like to urge everybody interested in this project (and not just the stakes for posting) to READ the white paper and ask structured and well specified questions. Also, most of the stuff can be found in the OP. If you just shit post in this thread, many thread visitors will take a few steps back from this. I don't think it is too demanding to ask for reasonable question.

To the developers, could you please answer the questions that I ask? Have a look at the last 1 or 2 pages. I would definitely like to see them answered. Thank you.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:14:03 PM

It looks like an interesting and good project, I will keep an eye on this project

dzonikg28

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:16:53 PM

It looks like an interesting and good project, I will keep an eye on this project

Thank you for the motivating words, but I think you are better off in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2070970

Smiley

Edit: Ah ok, you translated it from Indonesian to English now, that's great, thanks! Smiley

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: