Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!!  (Read 16988 times)
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 07:52:58 PM

When will be the ICO started?

It is on the front page of this thread. Here is a quote which you may find useful:

The Initial Coin Offering of DGT starts on 04.08.2017 and ends on 31.08.2017. The tokens will be transferred to the users after the ICO has ended within one week.

So basically we are half way through and there is 2 more weeks to go. Send some ethereum and join the ico! 1 token is 0.004 eth

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:16:50 PM

The ICO already started last 4th of August.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:21:12 PM

The ICO already started last 4th of August.

Alienseeker is right for the fifth time: The ICO started on August 4th.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
SeaSoul

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:12:15 PM

We can only hope that this will tremendously accelerate towards the end of the fundraising.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:57:25 PM

Close to 1,100 ETH now. It will be close at maximum.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:24:24 AM

This is such a cool project. People should really start supporting this more. Why is it so quiet?
Because still have many people know the potential of this project, but don't worry about this issue, because in past time have many project quiet more than DigiPulse, but they still successfully like MyBit in recently Wink
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 05:06:52 AM

There is 15% bonus at the time. Please note this
https://www.digipulse.io/contributors/sign_up

The Initial Coin Offering of DGT starts on 04.08.2017 and ends on 31.08.2017.
The tokens will be transferred to the users after the ICO has ended within one week.
The DigiPulse team will use ERC20 tokens based on Ethereum to generate DGT

The token can be imported to myetherwallet
1.Open MEW
2.Create a new token

0x9AcA6aBFe63A5ae0Dc6258cefB65207eC990Aa4D
Symbol    DGT
Decimals    8
it's very easy .

14 days remaining.

Quill_DigiPulse

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:45:20 AM

Daydream 61
dzonikg28
SeaSoul
drwoo
leyton11

And anyone that I forgot to mention - thank you very much for your activity and support!
Me and DThree are more active on Slack and you can ask us direct questions there.

I know that we have been quiet for some time here, but we are alive and kicking.
I want you to know that we are preparing an announcement regarding the current state on the project, that we will let you know after (or during) this weekend!

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:48:26 AM

Daydream 61
dzonikg28
SeaSoul
drwoo
leyton11

And anyone that I forgot to mention - thank you very much for your activity and support!
Me and DThree are more active on Slack and you can ask us direct questions there.

I know that we have been quiet for some time here, but we are alive and kicking.
I want you to know that we are preparing an announcement regarding the current state on the project, that we will let you know after (or during) this weekend!
that's a good sign. We all look forward to the news . Let's see what the next 14 days bring.
We should all be optimistic and look good in the future . The people will still understand the project and many will still invest
And the 15% bonus you should take with you
AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:33:11 PM

We can only hope that this will tremendously accelerate towards the end of the fundraising.
Let's still spread the word so that many users will see and be curious about what Digipulse is. Still hoping that it will reach its' goal, good luck team! Smiley
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:27:31 PM

DigiPulse going to be huge success and there is no doubt about that.ICO has already begun and looking forward to it

5ensei

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:29:38 PM

For marketing I would say that the coinbase partnership should be used to spread the DigiPulse word to more potential investors. This gives digipulse a lot of credibility and proves it's not just a scam ico. For those who didn't read the info here is a quote:

Coinbase has made DigiPulse eligible to transfer up to 50,000 USD worth of assets on behalf of the users without 2 the factor authentication.

To me this is a really big deal!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
EDOMAJKA11

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:33:44 PM

Hey guys,

Wat is the price of one digi token,
do u guys know that.

14 days left I hope I can find some btc to invest Tongue
dserrano11

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:33:52 AM

DigiPulse going to be huge success and there is no doubt about that.ICO has already begun and looking forward to it
Well, when I choose this project for my signature campaign, I like the roadmap about create new altcoin PoW algo Cryptonight after ICO, it like Ethereum after ICOs still support community miner want mining it.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:19:45 AM

Like your ideas, think that this project will be successfull. It smart and usefull
Joined to bounty campaign
5ensei

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:05:33 PM

Hey guys,

Wat is the price of one digi token,
do u guys know that.

14 days left I hope I can find some btc to invest Tongue

You will need to look for some eth tokens instead. It is ethereum based so to join the ico convert your btc to eth, or just buy some eth from coinbase. Here is the price of one token plus some other useful info:

Token price = 0.004 ETH

Minimum purchase per person = 1 Token

Accepted currencies = ETH

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:09:04 PM

I have invested in this project. Just small amout but is OK, I got 28.75 DGT directly to my wallet. This smart contract is auto payment, it means not created with instant minting , Good developers have worked for the project. That's very interesting to be part of investor of inheritance service on blockchain. There are many children who don't understand crypto asset, so when the parents pass away the legacy will not lost in the network because no one in the family know the PV key or to draw the money from the wallet, futuristic project.
AlienSeeker

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:47:10 AM

I have invested in this project. Just small amout but is OK, I got 28.75 DGT directly to my wallet. This smart contract is auto payment, it means not created with instant minting , Good developers have worked for the project. That's very interesting to be part of investor of inheritance service on blockchain. There are many children who don't understand crypto asset, so when the parents pass away the legacy will not lost in the network because no one in the family know the PV key or to draw the money from the wallet, futuristic project.

Being futuristic is not bad sometimes, it gives us more ideas to think for something big and something new. This project is really big and new, let's just hope that it will become successful. We already raised 1218.456 ETH.
leyton11

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

Daydream 61
dzonikg28
SeaSoul
drwoo
leyton11

You are welcome, this is our mission helps DigiPulse project can popular than in cryptocurrency community. I really like this project and hope we can raised funds reach to max cap soon.
5ensei

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:54:59 PM

Another good thing about this project is that the mining algorithm is asic resistant so it is only minable using a CPU / GPU. Otherwise it will be dominated by asic whales like with bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: