Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:32:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DigiPulse | First Digital Asset Inheritance Service LIVE!!!  (Read 16988 times)
shagorbleed

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

https://twetch.com/u/42191

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 11:58:41 PM

can't wait for the release. plz get earlier in market.hope it will go to the moon...
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:05:29 AM

What is the status of the ICO so far - how much collected and % completion? I believe in this project. Please post updates.
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:23:11 AM

What is the status of the ICO so far - how much collected and % completion? I believe in this project. Please post updates.

You can see it directly on the website's website. I just saw the first page of Ann. There is also the link to the website
Is very easy to find. I've copied for you
I help you. Here he is  Grin

https://www.digipulse.io/
dserrano11

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:00:45 AM

Another good thing about this project is that the mining algorithm is asic resistant so it is only minable using a CPU / GPU. Otherwise it will be dominated by asic whales like with bitcoin.
In addition, you still can create passive mining with DigiPulse token, it look like as support PoS and PoW, however DigiPulse have two token, 1 token for mining with algorithm mining Cryptonight and 1 token for ICO crowdsale.
coineater

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

can't wait for the release. plz get earlier in market.hope it will go to the moon...

I hope so, Looks all will going well

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 04:05:33 PM

Amazing digpulse has raised more than 1300 eth. It is a good start. I think the hardcap will be reached soon. This is amazing project for inheritance service. The next phase of crypto legacy. Cryptocurrency will be one of the biggest asset in the near future, and giving inheritance service for is going to be huge demand for cryptoholders who want to give their legacies to their children.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 05:09:10 PM

When will the exchange you guys out do not think sir?
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

Anyone know what the reason is for using the erc20 token rather than the erc223 token? I guess there is a wider acceptance of erc20 on the exchanges, but there might be a more technical reason.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 04:38:29 AM

Anyone know what the reason is for using the erc20 token rather than the erc223 token? I guess there is a wider acceptance of erc20 on the exchanges, but there might be a more technical reason.

ERC223 is just an idea, it's not a standard. It has very little use case today, and it's not even a standard. It's just an idea of a stuborn guy.
Maybe you should read about it, go trough the issues and community feedback before asking such question  Wink
If developers need to implement every idea that someone has, they would do only this. ERC20 is the "official-but-never-accepted" standard on EIP. Maybe some day this will change, but i doubt it will be ERC23.
https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/223
Daydream 61

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:40:29 AM

https://www.digipulse.io/

Join the Crowdsale . 15% bonus is still available . It is still worthwhile to be there.
A good concept and a new project. That fits together well .
I think this will be a successful ico and the investors will be satisfied
5ensei

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:05:47 PM

ERC223 is just an idea, it's not a standard. It has very little use case today, and it's not even a standard. It's just an idea of a stuborn guy.
Maybe you should read about it, go trough the issues and community feedback before asking such question  Wink
If developers need to implement every idea that someone has, they would do only this. ERC20 is the "official-but-never-accepted" standard on EIP. Maybe some day this will change, but i doubt it will be ERC23.

ERC223 is used by a few other icos and is now supported by Bittrex, it is likely to be the new standard for all new eth tokens so it would not be a bad idea to implement it now.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jootjejodel

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:53:25 PM

You’re not completely wrong, but people do make a fair amount if they get like 10 ICOs a week, idk what the typical user gets though
dserrano11

Activity: 376
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:34:51 AM

If you want youre ICO to succeed you need good traffic i would advice you to take a look at this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2109339
They sell a really high quality off traffic!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2109339
Why we need use boost traffic for helps advertise our project? I think boost alexa rank keyword do not better than rent some review website or groups ICO advertise this project, do that will create an amount of natural traffic Smiley
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 06:27:31 AM

LIke the bounty system, it is automatically calculated the post of twitter and bitcointalk. I also invest and get 28 coins. That will be fun to see the price of digipulse coin will be pump in the exchanger. I plan to write blog post to bounty I hope will be accpted. Hope the project will be succesful before the ICO end date.
Daydream 61

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 09:51:30 AM

Amazing digpulse has raised more than 1300 eth. It is a good start. I think the hardcap will be reached soon. This is amazing project for inheritance service. The next phase of crypto legacy. Cryptocurrency will be one of the biggest asset in the near future, and giving inheritance service for is going to be huge demand for cryptoholders who want to give their legacies to their children.

9 days the ico still lasts. Now we are at 10%. Since still investors will come the next days
Many people decide only in the last few days. This is also the case elsewhere
This observation I have seen in many ico .
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:14:44 PM

When will the exchange you guys out do not think sir?
Let ico ends first and than ask for exchange. If you want to buy, you can participate in ongoing ICO.
Exchange will definitely be added later.

tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:48:17 PM

ERC223 is used by a few other icos and is now supported by Bittrex, it is likely to be the new standard for all new eth tokens so it would not be a bad idea to implement it now.

What are you even talking about? They can't even make up their mind on how to name the functions (just read the ongoing debate at github), let alone using it already.
It's not a standard, it's just an addidition to ERC20. For this project there is very little use-case for the ERC23. There are hundreds of ERCXXX proposals, might as well implement them all  Cheesy
5ensei

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:08:51 PM

Regardless of how the developers are arguing over it at github, if Bittrex are willing to spend all that effort to make their exchange erc223 complaint then it is likely to be used more widely in future. If DGP prefer to stick with erc20 then that's no problem at all, it's already widely used and accepted everywhere.

Chand

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:11:45 PM

looks like it's the future of crypto  Smiley
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:14:11 PM

Raised
1576.382 Ico has been running 18 days what will work if that is gotten just that much,
When ico will end, i hope this will work,
Hopefully, dev has to work hard
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: