Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:01:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OCL] Oceanlab: The nextgen Crypto lab. ICO Ended.  (Read 56633 times)
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 12:49:35 PM

Looking at what Oceanlab has raised, it looks like not many people see/understand the importance to the Wavesplatform.

I invested Smiley

Yeah some people only invest on hyped coins without any working product, i sincerely wish this project a success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 02:27:10 PM

I like waves & already invest in, also oceanlab provides a list of well done projects and suitable ideas, but I cant get benefit of this coin for holdes, how they get profit?
Excuses me, because i didnt read WP.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:20:55 AM

It is hard to believe that at this crucial moment, do not worry about keeping the data up to date, Nor to respond to investors' concerns.-
Notin2

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:35:07 AM

It is hard to believe that at this crucial moment, do not worry about keeping the data up to date, Nor to respond to investors' concerns.-

If you don't get respond here then go to waves slack and look for oceanlab top, post your question am sure you will get fast response from dev or the community.
cointron

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:43:41 AM

If you don't get respond here then go to waves slack and look for oceanlab top, post your question am sure you will get fast response from dev or the community.

Ok thanks for the information.-
metallicelmo

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 01:04:44 PM

But one thing that is still not clear to me, what exactly is Oceanlab going to do when it comes to products or services?
rafzalan

Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:25:21 PM

But one thing that is still not clear to me, what exactly is Oceanlab going to do when it comes to products or services?
Good question, could anyone tell an answer.
How this token will get profit from future projects?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gredisgold88

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:50:23 PM

Very few enthusiasts who follow the ICO oceanlab, seems to lack the media to advertise ? , I want this ico get at least 1 M $
Partizant

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:07:32 AM

Very few enthusiasts who follow the ICO oceanlab, seems to lack the media to advertise ? , I want this ico get at least 1 M $

Great project... unfortunately poor marketing.

We will help you in promotion but give us some news - new partners? new members in the team? new articles?

lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 12:20:47 PM

Great project... unfortunately poor marketing.

We will help you in promotion but give us some news - new partners? new members in the team? new articles?

Agree with you. Definetely poor marketing for this kind of high potential project.

Oceanlab (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

I like waves & already invest in, also oceanlab provides a list of well done projects and suitable ideas, but I cant get benefit of this coin for holdes, how they get profit?
Excuses me, because i didnt read WP.

Hi, we confirm that our token holders will benefit from all our automated systems revenues as well as our partnerships and ICOs. There have been several good news and improvements to our projects and systems lately. There may not be a lot of people who invested in this project with so much potential as it's kind of a market with limited reach and we might lack of marketing action(even if the best things are yet to come). But that will make the investors, the few people really interested in our project, very lucky.

Here's what I just posted on slack:

Hi everyone, a lot of great news for Oceanlab:
- Gravit engine is now back to realtime, faster than ever with the latest optimizations and stress tests, it is already able to manage several blockchains for its realtime data analysis, even on our temporary infrastructure.
- The gravit website components are also being rewritten with the latest web technologies (it requires a lot of learning on our side) to provide greater performance and long term efficiency. Scala, the programming language of Waves itself is being studied closely as we'll provide our own version of the liteclient including Gravit components and data in 2018 as well as some expansions of the core features of the blockchain.
- Our ICO system has caught a LOT of interest and we'll help not less than 3 project creators run their own ICO on the Wavesplatform as soon as ours is over with our tools. With the same features: Easy for users, open to any Waves tokens they want to integrate, with full transparency and realtime stats, as reliable as the blockchain itself.
We'll provide an ICO service where they'll benefit from ads on several websites, ICO management and dedicated page on Gravit. All for a share of their distributed tokens, and of course our token holders will benefit from these ICO shares.
- The ad system will be more than an ad system, it will also integrate Waves and tokens tickers, link to news articles and trending tokens.
- We have a few new projects and partnerships planned, development of new features and community services are starting in september.
- Fountainperpetua website is being redesigned and we decided to keep the 10% complementary bonus going on for the distribution. Rewards are now 100% Miner rewards and 110% other tokens. All the other fullnodes did it lately, but we had it activated since the beginning, Incent is now accepted as fee and you should receive some of it as soon as they begin to make their transactions.
- In a few months, it has been decided that fullnode owners will also receive the same amount of OCL as the amount of Gravit Fuel transactions they process, and the reward will be retroactive. That also means Fountainperpetua node leasers will receive their share of the OCL payout(110%).
- There were a lot of developments planned but left aside as we had to focus on the core components for a while, new features that have been on hold for the previous two weeks will be finished next week, including brand new exclusive tools and data for the nodes owners, and more information and statistics about assets + reliable distribution lists for tokens.
- We're working on the Gravit release version which will appear online as soon as our new infrastructure is available (october/november), it will include a far better UI and a ton of new features to make it more practical than ever(manage your favorite addresses/tokens/..., spam and user folders for tokens, notifications, multiwallet viewer with several view modes, more information and news about tokens/projects/ICO, more stats, dynamic charts, data from other exchanges when available, ...). Integration of the new Alias transactions and Waves smart contracts will also be implemented.

We're confident that with our project, our team spirit, our motivation and the close community financial participation we receive, we'll be able to surprise and bring a lot to the Waves platform, cryptocurrencies and act towards general mass adoption. We're not after hype, we're after the launch of the most amazing products and services.
Oceanlab (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 06:34:32 PM

Hey @Oceanlab manager i see my OCL tokens reduce in quantity from last i check. This must means value of tokens increase as quantity decrease?

As tokens is distributed between all investors regardless of the final price, the value for each token is going up and the number of tokens is going down.
that

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:14:21 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 08:34:39 PM by that

Hey @Oceanlab manager i see my OCL tokens reduce in quantity from last i check. This must means value of tokens increase as quantity decrease?

As tokens is distributed between all investors regardless of the final price, the value for each token is going up and the number of tokens is going down.

edit: The method below doesnot appear to be how they are calculating the price and this post may be ignored. An attempt was made to figure it out based on the information available at that time. The incorrect method is now edited out.
cointron

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 04:29:48 PM

They are right about that.

From
[Suspicious link removed]/projectico.aspx
I see they raised $267,259.42 and the present ICO buy price listed there is $0.06.

Immediately, while checking
http://www.wavesgo.com/icos.html

it was seen that 71.64% of their token raising is done.

71.64 is the total percentage of tokens they have for the ICO.

That would imply that their pricing scheme is of the form
(1*10)+(2*10)+(3*10)+(4*10)= 100

Edit: Not sure what their actual ratios are but that seems to be the idea.

I am slightly inclined to pullover wavesgo because they just say 71.64% done. They donot say whether they are % of total tokens or % of total revenue raised. they seem to be pulling the data off another website and probably they assumed all ICO tokens will cost the same throughout. This is something wavesgo may need to fix on their their ICO page for better transparency.

Hi, the current price is $0.006.-
Oceanlab (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2017, 08:14:18 PM

Article about Oceanlab in Markets Insider:

"Oceanlab, the first European technical incubator for the blockchain, has launched its Initial Coin Offering (ICO), allowing users to be part of the project and to benefit from its success."

"This website will become the first blockchain powered social network with many automated features and content"
@Sphearis about https://gravit.ws

Read the entire article here > http://read.bi/2xwdEQN
Notin2

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 07:03:55 AM

Article about Oceanlab in Markets Insider:

"Oceanlab, the first European technical incubator for the blockchain, has launched its Initial Coin Offering (ICO), allowing users to be part of the project and to benefit from its success."

"This website will become the first blockchain powered social network with many automated features and content"
@Sphearis about https://gravit.ws

Read the entire article here > http://read.bi/2xwdEQN

I sincerely hope more people will invest in this promising project and make it a huge success.
Oceanlab (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 07:58:39 AM

We're preparing clarifying documents about our services and features. A roadmap of the tokens benefits. It will be ready this week-end.
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 04:33:45 PM

We're preparing clarifying documents about our services and features. A roadmap of the tokens benefits. It will be ready this week-end.

Great Smiley
Don't forget to put it in the OP!
I.C.O.N.

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:24:09 AM

Nice, looking forward for more information Smiley
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 07:32:54 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2019, 12:31:05 PM by Scheede

Buonos dias,

I wonder about something: while googling my Waves-address I found Oceanlabs with my Waves-address contributed 2553 (?) to, what is the amount of WGR (Wagerr) token I have, but how is this connected with Oceanlab?

Many thanks & kind regards
Stefan

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: