Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Technology  (Read 2005 times)
krish28042

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:37:33 AM

I agree that Technology Has Taken Us to Mars .I think ,Tachnology affects People all Over The World ,Both Positively and Negatively.While  I do agree that advance s in Tachnology have made our countries safer and Our lives easier They have also Negatively affectedour Lives.Advances in technology have brought us online banking, smart cars, smart TVs, lightning fast computers, and the latest buzz: virtual reality. Thousands of lives are saved each year by the latest medical technologies,There is no question about it: technology is an integral part of our daily lives.
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:55:06 PM

the longer the technology will progress and grow. like for example with robotic technology, in the future robaot will be able to assist human activities
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:15:22 PM

the development of technology is very good...we have many new possibilities for a beautiful and interesting life.. the main thing is that we don't forget about the inner world, qualities and conscience...it is necessary to develop not only the external but also the internal
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:27:03 PM

Technology has been a great help in all aspects of our life specially nowadays because almost all the things that we have today is made by the help of te hnology.
Vseguin45

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:49:14 PM

Hello guys, i just want to know your opinion in the eternal debate between Android Fans et IOS fans, about me, i'm pro Android   Grin
bdsultana8

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:33:02 AM

Technology is the most important things for live. We couldn't reach the goal of success without technology.
moanamakeway

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as a Knowledge

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Can anyone explain these 4 concepts to me as simple as you can. Thank you.
Technology in its simplest terms that I can explain it is anything that is applied by science and technology is something that is very helpful to people and making their lives more easier and more improved.
elash

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:47:05 AM

Technology is one of the best things ever developed on our lives. It helped a lot of us, basic to more complex needs. I've been searching the internet for the concepts of technology and I've found this

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Youths kids are already knowledgeable about technology and it is very useful now a days there is a lot of advantages of technology like in work you can finish you paper work in the help of technologies, in school you can finish your assignment and research paper through technology and you can also communicate with your relatives, friends and family members of yours who are in abroad. But too much of using technology or being addected in video games etc. it can cause badly in our health.

stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:12:03 AM

Technology makes our lives easy. It's the best invention they made. We can finish our work in an instant with the help of technology. It's disadvantage is it makes the people lazy. Too much use of technology can damage humanity.
Manakonda

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:18:56 PM

Im an engineer. I like Technology as a Process. I remember with worm fills my university, where we did a lot of lab.
Flexx

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:12:22 AM

Technology is an our future! We use it everyday and everywhere. Nowadays we can get information easier. Thank you people who invited the Internet!
Nina J. Porter

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:25:57 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology is the branch of knowledge, dealing with the development and use of technical means and their influence in life and the environment.
gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:33:30 AM

Keseluruhan sarana untuk menyediakan barang barang yang di perlukan bagi kelangsungan dan kenyamanan hidup manusia
Aishiteru

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

Technology can be a boon or bane depending on how we use it . technology considered as a boon especially with those work that makes it easier and comfortable.  it is very useful nowadays considering that we are now in the 21st century that technolgy is involved. Just like this, posting on social media , business using internet and posting important information . it is very beneficial when we are using it in a good way. However, technology can also be a bane wherein some bad people use technology in an illegal way like scamming, cybercrime and others .
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:49:08 PM

Technology is one of the best creative think of knowledge.technology is part of parcel of knowledge. At the present time we can't think anything without technology. Technology makes our life is more enjoyable and more comfortable. Now we can do everything easily because of technology.So if we are success of life we should proper use of technology.
abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:15:06 AM

Technology one of the greatest invention because technology make life easy and better

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
romansa12

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:01:07 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology can be most broadly defined as the entities, both material and immaterial, created by the application of mental and physical effort in order to achieve some value. In this usage, technology refers to tools and machines that may be used to solve real-world problems. It is a far-reaching term that may include simple tools, such as a crowbar or wooden spoon, or more complex machines, such as a space station or particle accelerator.
Mrkupido

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:25:33 AM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology helps we in many ways. In this generation people are using tecnology in their daily lives because its helps communicate in long distance, technology is to make our life easier.
Haveyouseenthisgirl

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

Technology as artifacts

Technology as a Process

Technology as volitions

Technology helps us in many ways people nowadays are using technology because it helping in our daily lives because technology is everysmwhere, it makes our life more easier.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

Technology is a tool to make tasks and life easier, quicker, and better. Technology and discoverys are what have propelled us from being in a cave to walking on the moon.

:]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: