Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:59:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gravitate selling "FUNDED" coins that are NOT FUNDED - PART TWO  (Read 1490 times)
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:27:29 PM

Just take a look at Laudas bad feedback. If that does not make you realise what sort of person he is then you need to look more in your heart

To peel or not to peel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitenvy (OP)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:49:28 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 04:18:24 AM by bitenvy

So you lost out from the 1st time? Tell me in terms of bitcoin how you lost out. Straight out lie man. Come on. That scam thread was closed. Now because your lazy arse didn't tell me you received the coins then I am blamed for not funding them. Lol to you. If you diddnt call me a scammer every 5 minutes I may pay more attention to you. Bieng accused of bieng a scammer is a lot more hurtful than getting some bitcoin delayed. You and a few others will see this.

You sold the coins to me.  No funds were on either coin.  So, I technically lost out on 0.16BTC and 0.08BTC for a total of 0.24BTC plus the cost of your worthless coins for a total of 0.532BTC.  That scam thread was NOT closed.  YOU DID NOTHING FOR ME!  Did you?  No, you didn't.  I told you every.... damn... time I received your coins.  I'm honest.  So, your blame on me is the lie here.  That's ironic, a scammer blaming his customer for his fuck up!  Your story changes every day about these coins that did not have funds.  Last I heard the coins were in your home office and were found.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

They were simply in my locker and I didnt realise. I dont know when I would have realised to be honest. Probably this year some time and I would have sorted it out. Just like I did when I realised there was a problem with private keys the time before.

You just can't admit you made a fucking mistake... then made another mistake.... and another and another!  You couldn't even keep straight where and to whom you sent coins to.  You even sent a set of my coins to someone else!  You failed to have a successful "hobby" business.  You dealt with other peoples money and people didn't get the funds.  That's outright THEFT!!!!

OK pussy you are officically a loser and you do not want your money back abnd want to take this to law and enforcements, I will make this as easy as possible for you. Most of all that 0.1 BTC I was gonna pay back if you gave me the address will feel like nothing. Peace and love. 3 court cases I have now. Thank god I bought bitcoin 2012 lol

Wow!  Such nice words from a scammer!  You give me 1 day to reply.  HAHA!  Too funny because I give you the FULL MONTH OF AUGUST AND FULL MONTH OF SEPTEMBER with no response!!!  How professional!  

And, you come back and deny I even bought these coins.  That's golden.  You can't keep track of private keys.  You can't keep track of public addresses.  You can't remember anything in the last year can you?   Roll Eyes

I don't return things to people who scam me, sorry.  Please send me a refund of 1.85BTC that I wasted on your coins (minus the funding because they have been redeemed), plus the missing funds (0.1BTC) from your scam on me.  Thanks.

gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:26:40 PM

ah that is where the 1.85BTC comes from. Well from you stressing me out I missed probably 5 days from work (litterally you screwed up my head). At the time the bitcoin value was lets say 600-900 so we make an average of 850 usd  so that is 0.58 BTC per day.  Based on my daily earning I lost I guess you owe me 2.9BTC

So shall I subtract the 1.95?

Or do you want to just stop mincing about and send me the address for 0.1 BTC ?

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:40:33 PM

GRAVITATE SELLING FUNDED COINS WHEN THEY WERE NOT FUNDED shock horror did he not xplain to you that you must tell him they were received to fund them?

Shall I tell you the message got when these coins turned up?

THEY ARE BLACK NOT RED ANOTHER MISTAKE? blah blah blah.

You owe me bitcoin. Simple.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:47:58 PM

You owe me Bitcoin.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:29:53 PM

So you lost out from the 1st time? Tell me in terms of bitcoin how you lost out. Straight out lie man. Come on. That scam thread was closed. Now because your lazy arse didn't tell me you received the coins then I am blamed for not funding them. Lol to you. If you diddnt call me a scammer every 5 minutes I may pay more attention to you. Bieng accused of bieng a scammer is a lot more hurtful than getting some bitcoin delayed. You and a few others will see this.

You sold the coins to me.  No funds were on either coin.  So, I technically lost out on 0.16BTC and 0.08BTC for a total of 0.24BTC plus the cost of your worthless coins for a total of 0.532BTC.  That scam thread was NOT closed.  YOU DID NOTHING FOR ME!  Did you?  No, you didn't.  I told you every.... damn... time I received your coins.  I'm honest.  So, your blame on me is the lie here.  That's ironic, a scammer blaming his customer for his fuck up!  Your story changes every day about these coins that did not have funds.  Last I heard the coins were in your home office and were found.   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

They were simply in my locker and I didnt realise. I dont know when I would have realised to be honest. Probably this year some time and I would have sorted it out. Just like I did when I realised there was a problem with private keys the time before.

You just can't admit you made a fucking mistake... then made another mistake.... and another and another!  You couldn't even keep straight where and to whom you sent coins to.  You even sent a set of my coins to someone else!  You failed to have a successful "hobby" business.  You dealt with other peoples money and people didn't get the funds.  That's outright THEFT!!!!

OK pussy you are officically a loser and you do not want your money back abnd want to take this to law and enforcements, I will make this as easy as possible for you. Most of all that 0.1 BTC I was gonna pay back if you gave me the address will feel like nothing. Peace and love. 3 court cases I have now. Thank god I bought bitcoin 2012 lol

Wow!  Such nice words from a scammer!  You give me 1 day to reply.  HAHA!  Too funny because I give you the FULL MONTH OF AUGUST AND FULL MONTH OF SEPTEMBER with no response!!!  How professional!  

And, you come back and deny I even bought these coins.  That's golden.  You can't keep track of private keys.  You can't keep track of public addresses.  You can't remember anything in the last year can you?   Roll Eyes

I don't return things to people who scam me, sorry.  Please send me a refund of 1.85BTC that I wasted on your coins (minus the funding because they have been redeemed), plus the missing funds (0.1BTC) from your scam on me.  Thanks.

Do you mind me taking back everything bad I said about you or even thought of saying and say this :
bitenvyiscool xx

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: