Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have $10 to invest?  (Read 8051 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:26:55 PM

i think you should better invest in tokens like carecoin or some other pre ICO stuff which could be more profitable with a small amount of $10 and if not then losing $10 is not a big deal I guess. It don't seems to me that with such a budget there will be plenty of options to avail but any how you should try your luck in ICO.

Why should ETH continue to rise?
The price of ETH is very far away from its all time high so it is reasonable to think that at some point in the future ETH will go even higher than that price, maybe it will happen in a few months or years but it is going to happen so it is a good idea to have some holding of ETH and take the easy profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shirazteam110

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:37:39 PM

My question is if you have $10 which altcoin will you prefer to invest and why?

I think i can invest only $10 per month and i never invested in altcoins so far.

10$ to be invest in your self so you can earn more once you are able to earn 100$ then BUY bitcoin  Grin
crocozino

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:44:34 PM

6000$ ethereum i can see that coin rise up X10 or more in the near future.
3000$ bitcoin (the most unexpected coin atm)
1000$ on Monero just because i have a feeling.

I'll come 1 year later to this thread and check what's going on.
BitPACK

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:04:40 AM

buy all time low altcoin. and wait 1-2 year. maybe it get some value.
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:15:34 AM

My question is if you have $10 which altcoin will you prefer to invest and why?

I think i can invest only $10 per month and i never invested in altcoins so far.

If I have $ 10 to invest I would invest in bitcoin to seek profit from them. But now the bitcoin market is fluctuating badly, I'm afraid the bitcoin will plummet. Currently earning money from participating in bitcoin campaigns is much harder than before but I persevere.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:58:46 AM

lol...

with $10, invest in culture, by a good book like Dante's Inferno...
vanluan

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:09:02 AM

With $ 10 you should invest in newly cryptorcurrencies and be published on bitcointalk, coinmarket. One suggestion for you is kekcoin  Smiley

JPMoron

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 09:48:03 AM

I will definety choose XVG and Spectre.
Spctre XSPEC is the best annons and very cheap.
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:55:18 AM

I would suggest to buy some cheap but reliable coin. For example waves. With 10$ investments per month you can accumulate around 7-9 waves by the end of the year
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:08:50 PM

always buy in a dip (-5% atleast). Look for Masternode coins. Ones using X11, X14, X15 algorithm.. make sure there's low resistance in the initial part of the sell orderbook for the coins you buy into. This method is great for microcap coins as the price can double in a day due to the coin being pumped through low resistance sell walls. So try to apply this method to the coins you find now by following the steps.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 02:58:07 PM

$10 is not huge amount and don't expect huge profit from those capital of money and predict the movement price of altcoin is quite hard because we as the traders cannot know next coming price from the particular altcoin unless you're joining trading signal with 100% accurate so you can know upcoming pump or dumped but to avoid huge loss from those amount i think stick to the major altcoin such as ETH, LTC or maybe Monero

Exactly, are you a student? As the members said above, that's not a huge amount. In the investment world, whatever your investment always applies the rule that big capital means big profits, and small capital means a small profit too. Although you expect a long-term increase, with such a small capital, you probably will not feel the profit generated, because over time, all the price goes up...
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:09:17 PM

If your budget is $10 per month, it is better if you focus on a single coin for now. That is basically for holding. You may choose one from among those on the top. DGB or Verge or NEM are better choices. But do not just add monthly to it. Try to look for a proper timing. Buy low always.
Watanabe1505

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

Why not try to invest in IXT.
This project is about insurrance marketplace and very brighter in the future with low capital of funds and easy to pump high.
GymForVitalik

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2017, 03:27:56 PM

doesn't make much sense to invest $ 10

HELP OUR HERO GET IN SHAPE https://fitvitalik.io/ 💪💪💪

GET TOKENS: 0x8EF24a1f5053b885D81044a3173e38bbF24f7371
Dikobit

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:33:51 PM

to me it does make sense to invest litlle money to see how you manage it, you will learn the risk behind your choice and you will not be burned like some people who start to invest every single money of their account and then lose everything in 2 months
shade_wrath

Activity: 210

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:45:31 AM

doesn't make much sense to invest $ 10
Its more like Systematic investment, but the OP need to make lot of study regarding which coins he would invest that amount. Coins with low value, new projects with strong team can still give lot of profits. It doesn't take much time for 10 to become 100 soon.
But OP also need to consider transaction charges as he need to convert $ to BTC and then interested coin. So effective investment will be lesser.

Another option is to collect the amount of investment and wait for dip in interested coin, so he can get more coins with same amount rather than averaged out value.

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X     ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
Sikka157

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:51:15 AM

I bought PIECOIN for $10, It jumped and I had $115. But I ended up selling at $70. It is possible for $10 to be $100 and than $100 to $1000 Grin
arwin100

Activity: 2688
Merit: 798

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 04:24:42 AM

to me it does make sense to invest litlle money to see how you manage it, you will learn the risk behind your choice and you will not be burned like some people who start to invest every single money of their account and then lose everything in 2 months

10$ of investment would not really make sense if we want to get some profits on our investments since if we put some little money on certain sites there we can expect that we can gain a little also but if we can gamble that little money on tradings in gamblings well maybe we can get some chance to make it grow more bigger since their are certain jackpot situation will hit on gambling aswell on tradings where we can earn huge on big pumps.

fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:12:48 AM

if you dont have money to inves to, try to hunt some bounty, the coin paid to you, you can keep it, sell in high price then buy some btc to invest to, or eth

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:16:08 AM

10$ of investment would not really make sense if we want to get some profits on our investments since if we put some little money on certain sites there we can expect that we can gain a little also but if we can gamble that little money on tradings in gamblings well maybe we can get some chance to make it grow more bigger since their are certain jackpot situation will hit on gambling aswell on tradings where we can earn huge on big pumps.
Why would not really make sense? I have a friend become to millionaire just from invest to HYIP site and after one year working hard for marketing, he has get rich from it + trading. So, don't think $10 is small amount for investment, I'm aslo from zero before have stable income as today.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████