Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 05:22:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ▉ANN▉ MTNC ▉▉▉▉░ Burned ░▉▉▉ Privacy Center & Masternode Economy  (Read 160897 times)
sud

Activity: 266

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:11:00 AM

Is there any chance to re-fill the form with other wallet address? I hope I/we can do it but it's your decision to make Smiley

of course you can .it's not final result

Dev, I was one of the first to register for the third airdrop, but check the list and my registration does not appear

i search it again you just submit today?

no, I registered when it was published on the day the google format was published for registration, I think if I'm not wrong two weks ago

@ideaupdater looks like updating the form with promotion art link is changing the timestamp. I see the same issue with my submit. I registered the first day (11/19) but the timestamp shows 12/01 when I updated the form with my link.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ju34400

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:46:35 AM

hi ideaupdater
i joined twitter promote bounty in the first day
are there a extra bounty for those who keeps first airdrop? i missed the second airdrop

rahmatrf331

Activity: 56

rahmatrf331

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:05:51 AM

hi ideaupdater
are there a extra bounty for those who keeps first airdrop? i missed the second airdrop

how about me, I just joined the airdrop of gifts. if I can get a gift also on the distribution of tokens? what about you who have participated aidrop the first and second? Good luck Dev

═════════     R_BLOCK     ═════════
A Blockchain Based Referencing Platform
teosanru

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:03:40 PM

hi ideaupdater

how about me, I just joined the airdrop of gifts. if I can get a gift also on the distribution of tokens? what about you who have participated aidrop the first and second? Good luck Dev

By the way, now that I saw this guy's comment, I said something that I noticed last night, while I was looking for my record in the spreadsheet, guys please, you still do not know the difference between a cryptomoneda and a token? masternodecoin is not a token! is a cryptomoneda and they are two different things, masternodecoin does not depend on the etherum network, it is a cryptomoneda with its own wallet, a cryptomoneda is not the same as a token inform better, and stop sending etherum dirreciones in the form or they will not receive nothing, as you can see that they are not true masternodecoin fans, that they have not even bothered to read the main post about this currency, to know that it is not a token, and I warn the development team that there are people with multiple accounts all the airdrops registering, and through accounts that do auto-twitter and things like that take up to 10 times rewards for doing nothing but cheating and cheating the airdrops, with this I discovered, it is more than evident that these people do not even they take the trouble to download the wallet and send in place of the address of masternodecoin an address of etherum

sud

Activity: 266

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:38:20 PM

hi ideaupdater

By the way, now that I saw this guy's comment, I said something that I noticed last night, while I was looking for my record in the spreadsheet, guys please, you still do not know the difference between a cryptomoneda and a token? masternodecoin is not a token! is a cryptomoneda and they are two different things, masternodecoin does not depend on the ethernet network, it is a cryptomoneda with its own wallet, a cryptomoneda is not the same as a token inform better, and stop sending etherum dirreciones in the form or they will not receive nothing, as you can see that they are not true masternodecoin fans, that they have not even bothered to read the main post about this currency, to know that it is not a token, and I warn the development team that there are people with multiple accounts all the airdrops registering, and through accounts that do auto-twitter and things like that take up to 10 times rewards for doing nothing but cheating and cheating the airdrops, with this I discovered, it is more than evident that these people do not even they take the trouble to download the wallet and send in place of the address of masternodecoin an address of etherum

You are right, just checked the temp spreadsheet (damn, it's almost 1400 submits!). Over 400 people put their ETH address or no address at all - should be instantly banned. The rest should be thoroughly checked for valid accounts. @ideaupdater if you need help checking this much submits, please tell us, I'm sure a lot of supporters are willing to help.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

mr.mohamed

Activity: 84

Egyptian Hawk

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:43:37 PM

hello
i joined for airdrop and promotion bounty
my links inside this tweet : here
my wallet address is : MKyBpxnVYyxvwVXHUkPmbVefMTcYRcmXN2
good luck , thanks so much

سبحان الله .. الحمد لله .. لا الة الا الله .. الله اكبر
ideaupdater

Activity: 238

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:07:25 PM

Is there any chance to re-fill the form with other wallet address? I hope I/we can do it but it's your decision to make Smiley

of course you can .it's not final result

Dev, I was one of the first to register for the third airdrop, but check the list and my registration does not appear

i search it again you just submit today?

no, I registered when it was published on the day the google format was published for registration, I think if I'm not wrong two weks ago

@ideaupdater looks like updating the form with promotion art link is changing the timestamp. I see the same issue with my submit. I registered the first day (11/19) but the timestamp shows 12/01 when I updated the form with my link.

yeah, i found this problem .

ideaupdater

Activity: 238

Masternodecoin Team

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:07:54 PM

hi ideaupdater

By the way, now that I saw this guy's comment, I said something that I noticed last night, while I was looking for my record in the spreadsheet, guys please, you still do not know the difference between a cryptomoneda and a token? masternodecoin is not a token! is a cryptomoneda and they are two different things, masternodecoin does not depend on the ethernet network, it is a cryptomoneda with its own wallet, a cryptomoneda is not the same as a token inform better, and stop sending etherum dirreciones in the form or they will not receive nothing, as you can see that they are not true masternodecoin fans, that they have not even bothered to read the main post about this currency, to know that it is not a token, and I warn the development team that there are people with multiple accounts all the airdrops registering, and through accounts that do auto-twitter and things like that take up to 10 times rewards for doing nothing but cheating and cheating the airdrops, with this I discovered, it is more than evident that these people do not even they take the trouble to download the wallet and send in place of the address of masternodecoin an address of etherum

You are right, just checked the temp spreadsheet (damn, it's almost 1400 submits!). Over 400 people put their ETH address or no address at all - should be instantly banned. The rest should be thoroughly checked for valid accounts. @ideaupdater if you need help checking this much submits, please tell us, I'm sure a lot of supporters are willing to help.

thanks so much ,we will confirm it .

krun4

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:16:58 PM

Still got my Signature, hope that I will receive Airdrop.

C
What is C?
wwzsocki

Activity: 406

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:09:59 PM

"We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after third round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)"

What exactly is a special contribution? Please explain what you expect to be eligible.

There is no clear requirement for special contribution,just do what you can do as much as possible,and what you do will voting by community. five winners will get bounty.

Where to submit contribution proofs?

I have finally downloaded wallet to other computer and now I am staking again. Please tell me how long wallet should be open for a stake?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
zopply

Activity: 126

[-DEEP ONiON-][-100% ANoNYMoUS-]

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:01:23 PM

hi ideaupdater

By the way, now that I saw this guy's comment, I said something that I noticed last night, while I was looking for my record in the spreadsheet, guys please, you still do not know the difference between a cryptomoneda and a token? masternodecoin is not a token! is a cryptomoneda and they are two different things, masternodecoin does not depend on the etherum network, it is a cryptomoneda with its own wallet, a cryptomoneda is not the same as a token inform better, and stop sending etherum dirreciones in the form or they will not receive nothing, as you can see that they are not true masternodecoin fans, that they have not even bothered to read the main post about this currency, to know that it is not a token, and I warn the development team that there are people with multiple accounts all the airdrops registering, and through accounts that do auto-twitter and things like that take up to 10 times rewards for doing nothing but cheating and cheating the airdrops, with this I discovered, it is more than evident that these people do not even they take the trouble to download the wallet and send in place of the address of masternodecoin an address of etherum

If they don't even know that than there is no point in including them in the airdrop anyway. The dev should just let them all apply than check all the IP addresses and just ban all the multiple account people. 1400 people is going to take ideaupdater a long time to work through the list also though.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1089

Ladestand: 100%

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:16:26 PM

hi ideaupdater

If they don't even know that than there is no point in including them in the airdrop anyway. The dev should just let them all apply than check all the IP addresses and just ban all the multiple account people. 1400 people is going to take ideaupdater a long time to work through the list also though.
Yes, they have to be excluded without any chance to re-apply. These users are just airdrop hunters and won't take care about this coin. They don't even took the time to read the OP.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VarDiff

Activity: 154

Bounty hunter

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:34:26 PM

It's my first attempt to join some POS based currency.
Good luck to all participants and thanks for a chance.

seyola89

Activity: 154

I LOVE CRYPTOS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN TECH

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

hi ideaupdater

Hahaha dumb airdrop hunters submitted ethereum address for MTNC airdrop. That's funny
krun4

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:10:58 AM

I wonder why my MTNC wallet balance was 0..

I was waiting all day for wallet to sync. I participated in Airdrop 1, spread the word on socials, wore signature for 3 weeks and still, not even a penny.

When trying to contact devs on private message to sort this out got no response, this is quite unprofessional in my opinion ...

C
What is C?
fanten

Activity: 168

ALGORY.io Crowdsale starts on 8/12/2017

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:42:06 AM

I wonder why my MTNC wallet balance was 0..

I was waiting all day for wallet to sync. I participated in Airdrop 1, spread the word on socials, wore signature for 3 weeks and still, not even a penny.

When trying to contact devs on private message to sort this out got no response, this is quite unprofessional in my opinion ...

U did participated in airdrop1? Why only mention the problem right now? Airdrop 1 was finished long ago. Did u check the spreadsheet to see whats wrong? Or maybe u cant join airdrop 1 because you are newbie rank?

DU3O

Research is creating new knowledge.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:45:52 AM

I think on your next airdrops, if there will more coming.. I strongly suggest that It would be nice and clean if you create a separate thread for Airdrop/Bounty.

For Example (ANN| AIRDROP|BOUNTY| OPEN NOW| MTNC Dark Send & Masternode Economy)

Then all the participants will report on that thread what they've done for each week.

For example:

Signature Airdrop
Week 1
Number of activities:
When Started: 120
When week ended: 130

Twitter Airdrop
Twitter Profile Link:
# of followers:

Week 1
Twitter Retweeted Links:

Promotion Airdrop
Links of my repost.

With this, you can monitor the real active participants and real supporters of MTCN. You can monitor if they are doing the right job.

Updating and filling up again the Airdrop form is also a good way, but will result of many duplicate contents. And with that I hope that our earnings will not be affected.

P.S. Just to give you my report Smiley

I registered again on 3rd airdrop google form and I have the same answer when I joined on November 22.
Except that I added promotion link (my reposts). Now I have 2 entries on the spreadsheet, but same info.

For twitter: I always retweeting your tweets everyday and you retweeted one of them..
https://twitter.com/jfski143/status/936180907609751553

For signature: When I joined on November 22, I already wear the MTCN signature, and proud of it.
My total activity when I started was only 106. And now I its already 168

Emmaemir2020

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:03:22 AM

Hope is not too late to join the bounty
sth2017

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:08:37 AM

today someone left our community. my position in the top holders rose to 2 lines and strengthened.

mastah22

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:01:11 AM

A node means one computer in a network that is communicating with other computers in that same network. So if you’re just surfing the internet on your computer, you’re not using a node because you’re just surfing it by yourself and are not connected to a specific group of computers with a shared community network. Node implies your computer is part of a specialized computer network.

The joy and happiness created by the economic achievement shall be shared by all people,It is part of the innovative sharing economy that I love and it is simply making the world a better place.But most important, by allowing more ppls to enjoy the rewards of rapid growth, it could help to prevent future social unrest.

Masternodecoin Summry
          Masternodecoin 【MTNC】is a blockchain based decentralized cryptocurrency that rewards network participation via static proof of stake. Masternodecoin rewards "connectivity age" instead of “coin age,” thus eliminating abuse from exchanges and users that do not actively contribute to the network. By having a static reward system, the rewards for participation are proportional to the work every active node contributes. This discourages centralization and promotes network health. In addition to static rewards, Masternodecoin implements a masternode network to incentivize large holders, and perform advanced functions such as near instant and private transactions.50,000 MTNC transaction with 15 block confirmations.

Private transactions
          Masternodes facilitate private transactions through a decentralized mixing service that takes advantage of the perfect fungibility of the currency. Any unit of Masternodecoin has the equivalent value to any other unit of identical size, regardless of the transaction history of any particular unit. Masternodes use this property to automatically break up private transactions into multiple identical and indistinguishable transactions, both adding complexity to the original transaction and obfuscating the provenance of any given unit.

PrivateSend Basics
          PrivateSend gives you true financial privacy by obscuring the origins of your funds. All the MTNC in your wallet is comprised of different "inputs" which you can think of as separate, discrete coins. PrivateSend uses an innovative process to mix your inputs with the inputs of two other people, without having your coins ever leave your wallet. You retain control of your money at all times.

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r601/mmsstteerr/SEP_zps7aicxzcu.png~original
          Coin Suffix: MTNC
          PoW Algorithm: SHA256d
          Full Confirmation: 60 Blocks
          PoS Target Spacing: 64 Seconds
          PoS Difficulty Retarget: 2 Blocks
          PoS Reward: Varied
          PoS Min: 1 Day
          Total Coins: 100,000,000 MTNC
          10,000,000 MTNC burned (Burn address :  MXCryptoLifeDotNetBurnAddrXXY9SEys)
          Block Size: 2 Mega-bytes (MB)
          RPC Port = 10085
          Port = 10086
          Masternode required: 50,000 MTNC(minimum)

Masternodes required: 50,000 (minimum)
          Reward: Masternode reward + all fees for transactions contained in the block Peer validated network uptime + POS fees
          Masternodes receive fixed rewards which are probabilistically distributed among peer validated masternodes. Masternodes recursively scan peer node performance, and only high performance nodes with sustained, stable, high-speed internet 5 connections are eligible for rewards. In addition to receiving the block reward, a masternode receives all fees for public transactions completed in a block and for all private transaction pools initiated in the block. These incentives promote continuous connectivity to maintain a high performance network.

Block Reward Schedule
          A total of 100,000,000 MTNC will be used for the initial coin supply.
                    Year                 MTNC/Block                 MTNC/Year                 Total
                      1                           30                          17058660             117058660
                      2                           20                          10512000             127570660
                      3                           10                            5256000             132826660
                   later…                       5                             2628000             135454660+…

The interest rate is dynamic for every masternode,That means more masternodes in network ,the less interest for every masternode.
          For example:==> first year :All masternodes compete for 24MTNC(30MTNC/Each block and 24MTNC for masternode interest) for new block outputs.
          The last 6 MTMC will be the POS interest.

https://i.imgur.com/0hCw0xO.png

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r601/mmsstteerr/map_zpsqt6mki2d.png~original

Masternodecoin will be distributed all free, airdrop will coming soon.

Remark:High-level member in BTT is necessary , we need loyal friends (detail rule as follow).Team will keep 20percent for developing.

http://i.imgur.com/7v3EQvD.png

http://i.imgur.com/aD2cViq.jpg    http://i.imgur.com/TjuvEnH.jpg    http://i.imgur.com/mY3wcrR.jpg

Second soure link :
           MTNC client V1.1.1.2
           MTNC Blockchain data source 1
           MTNC Blockchain data source 2

http://i.imgur.com/1tZXdpH.png

Block Explorer 1

Block Explorer 2

http://i.imgur.com/HaQ7kwV.png

Officlal Webiste

http://i.imgur.com/2PmqJWE.png

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Content/Images/Cryptopia2.png

https://novaexchange.com/static/novaexchange_logo_small.png https://novaexchange.com/static/novatext04.png

Masternodecoin [MTNC] added for voting!
          Exchange in C-CEX: https://c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=mtnc
          Exchange in Yobit : Submit already please wait

http://i.imgur.com/gYHsYTW.png

http://i.imgur.com/14lm4bj.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DNgwoHzUQAABYyx.jpg

http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r601/mmsstteerr/bounty_zpsa3mlkvmp.png~original

1:Signature bounty ---closed

2:Translation bounty ------closed

3:Follow twitter bounty ---closed

4:Cooperative partner bounty
          a: MTNC block explorer   ---closed

b:We need one partner of project who is best at promotion and support.
          bounty :150000 MTNC/ member , total 300000 mntc(bounty will be sent for 5 times within 5 months (30000MTNC/MONTH))
           Partner : AbsoluteT
          PARTNER BOUNTY RESULT

c:explorer bounty
          founder :snodo
          send history:10.30/2017

The First Round Airdrop --Closed

The Second Round Airdrop --Closed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Third Round Airdrop  --OPEN

Submit Airdrop Form

Temporary spreasheet for confirm

• The third round airdrop will last for three weeks, the bounty will send together.
          • Member who join the airdrop have multiple change to get airdrop by twitter / BTT / promotion
          • One person just only one account (bind twitter account and BTT account ), multiple accounts will not allow, if  noticed anyone have multiple accounts then all accounts will be banned from the airdrop.
          • Account requirement: Twitter account : over 200 followers    ;   BTT account : Jr. Member and above
          • Twitter account should retweet all tweets from MTNC official twitter
          • The most important :All airdrop bitcointalk accounts should be active accounts,should be really the fans of crypto-currency ,that means at least 21 valid posts during 3 weeks .Posts must be constructive and on-topic. Spamming, low quality posts, copy paste and off topic posts will not be counted.do not match this rule then nothing you get.
          • All accounts who accept airdrop should pay close attention to Masternodecoin including this official ANN thread and twitter from official. any accounts don't care about Masternodecoin development will be banned from the airdrop.welcome my really fans of masternodecoin.
          • Promotion account means the BTT account who help to expand the influuence and introduce MTNC to others. including re-post the MTNC article to google / blog / linkedin /reddit etc..  if re-post over 3 times to different area means meet the requirement.

• all accounts who accept the second round airdrop and keeping your 90% MTNC in your wallet , if you follow the twitter and promotion requirement will get extra bounty.
            • Final explanation right belongs to the Masternodecoin team. we need the really fans,and welcome to our community.

Payment will send together after airdrop 【that means if you submiy at 11/19/2017 you can get bounty at 12/10/2017】 & get multiple bounty at same times 【That means if you not meet the BTT requirement you still have change to get airdrop from twitter bounty 】
            • Activety BTT account with Signature: 100 MTNC / member [all leverl]
            • Twitter account follow the rule :100 MTNC / member
            • Promotion account : 100MTNC / member
                   The promotion article :https://medium.com/@suddeath/airdropping-masternodes-fair-distribution-healthy-economy-of-mtnc-56184162b8fd
            • If you join the second round airdrop and keep 90% MTNC in your wallet ,follow above the rule you can get extra 50MTNC/ member
            • We will offer extra bounty for 5 members who have special contribution after third round airdrop (2000 MTNC / member)
                There is no clear requirement for special contribution,just do what you can do as much as possible,and what you do will voting by community. five winners will get bounty.
            Remark: Signature  is not necessary,that means if you can not signature ,you still have change to get airdrop bounty during twitter or promotion, if you have no twittter acount with over 200 followers you still have change to get airdrop bounty during signature or promotion.
            Client version is still V1.1.1.1 , and V1.1.1.2 will be released after airdrop.[you can download client and blockchain date in {Submit Airdrop Form} quickly]
            About promotion you should waitting for official articles release then you can re-post anywhere you can.

Join our Slack Channel
            http://i.imgur.com/IZJnRnD.png

We will burn 10,000,000 MTNC again after third around airdrop to make sure more fair distribution.
            We will release new version V1.1.1.2 client after third round airdrop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://s19.postimg.org/md3f9id1v/buonty-rules.png

A:Translation bounty--closed
            • The payment will be released after  9.15.2017
            Reserved translations:
            French --> Reserved for gloupsy  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065798.0
            Spanish --> Reserved for freemind1  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2082589.0
            Filipino --> Reserved for arwin100  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2070424.0
            Polish --> Reserved for sud    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065095.0
            Malay --> Reserved for fanten  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=85430.msg20605519#msg20605519
            Russia --> Reserved for termion  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2069915.0
            Hindi --> Reserved for ankit10    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068634.0
            Translation bounty result

B: Twitter bounty
            First round twitter bounty --closed
            MTNC TWITTER BOUNTY FORM

Second round twitter bounty - -closed at 9.15
            No result form list

C:Signature Campaign --Closed
            Signature Campaign Result

*******SIGNATURE DESIGN*******

Jr Member
          [/list][/list][/list][/list]
          Code:
          [center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0]Masternodecoin ★ Airdrop ★ Free Economic of Masternode[/center]

Code:
          [center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0]Masternodecoin ★  Airdrop ★  Economic of Masternode
          ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ Free Airdrop ▇▆▅▄▃▂▁[/url]
          [u][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0]  █  NO ICO   [/url][url=https://www.facebook.com/node.master.56]█   Facebook   [/url][url=https://twitter.com/masternodecoin]█ TWITTER   [/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0]█   ANN THREAD  █  [/url][/u][/center]

Code:
          [center][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0][font=arial black][color=#E61ABD] ❤❤❤❤ [/color]  [b] Masternodecoin[/b]    [color=#06A525]【[/color]  [color=red] Airdrop  [/color] [color=#06A525]】[/color]   Economic of Masternode   [color=#E61ABD] ❤❤❤❤[/color][/font]
          [font=arial][color=#1A1AE6][color=pink]▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ [/color]     Free Airdrop  ❤   Twitter Bounty  ❤   More Bounty   [color=pink]▇▆▅▄▃▂▁[/color][/color][/font][/url]
          [u][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0]  █  NO ICO   [/url][url=https://www.facebook.com/node.master.56]█   Facebook   [/url][url=https://twitter.com/masternodecoin]█ TWITTER   [/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0]█   ANN THREAD  █  [/url][/u][/center]

Sr Member and Above
          Code:
          [center][table][tr][td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0][size=8pt][tt][color=#09E1D8][color=#A96D13] ❤❤❤[/color]
          [color=#D78A18]❤❤❤❤❤[/color]
          [color=#EBA948]❤❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color]
          [color=#EEB866]❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤[/color]  

[/tt][/size][/url][/td]
          [td][left][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0][font=arial black][size=16pt][color=#03417F][u]Masternodecoin[/u][/color][/size][/font]
          [size=9pt][font=Arial][b][color=#99112C]NO ICO ❤ Free ❤ Masternode[/color][/b][/font][/size][/url][/left][/td]
          [td][b][size=24pt][color=#1653A8]☻[/color][/size][/b][/td]
          [td][font=arial black][size=16pt][color=#03417F][u][color=transparent]a[/color][/u][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][td][/td]
          [td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0][size=2pt][tt][/size][/td]
          [td][center][i][font=arial narrow][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0][size=15pt][b][color=#03417F]●[color=#FF3300]Airdrop[/color]●[color=#A329A3]All Free Distribution[/color] ● [color=#050594]Masternode Economic[/color][/size][/url][/font][/i]
          [b][font=Arial black][size=8pt][color=#09E1D8][u][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0][color=#09E1D8][u][color=#005FCE]NO ICO[/color][/u][/color][/url] █[url=https://www.facebook.com/node.master.56][color=#09E1D8][u][color=#005FCE]   FACEBOOK[/color][/url] █[url=https://twitter.com/masternodecoin][color=#09E1D8][u] Twitter[/color][/url][/u][/size][/font][/b][/center][/td]

[td][font=arial black][size=16pt][color=#03417F][u][color=transparent]a[/color][/u][/size][/font][/td]
          [td][b][size=24pt][color=#1653A8]☻[/size][/b][/td]
          [td][right][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2056867.0][font=arial black][size=16pt][color=#03417F][u]     [font=Arial narrow][b][color=#03417F]NO ICO[/b][/font][/u][/size][/font]
          [size=9pt][font=Arial][b][color=#000]FREE DISTRIBUTION[/b][/font][/size][/url][/right][/td][/tr][/table][/center]
              D: EXPLORER bounty
              Closed!

E: TEAM partner bounty
              Closed

http://i.imgur.com/ATFUhXD.png

Dark Send (Private Transactions)

Masternodes facilitate private transactions through a decentralized mixing service that takes advantage of the perfect fungibility of the currency. Any unit of Masternodecoin has the equivalent value to any other unit of identical size, regardless of the transaction history of any particular unit.
              Masternodes use this property to automatically break up private transactions into multiple identical and indistinguishable transactions, both adding complexity to the original transaction and obfuscating the provenance of any given unit.
              In a block of transactions, three users submit funds in various set denominations. Users pay themselves back in the form of new outputs, which are randomly ordered.
              Private Masternodecoin transactions are initiated through a local wallet and received by the masternode subnetwork. Transactions are processed in groups of three. Inputs of common denominations are required – for example 0.1 MTNC, 1 MTNC, 10 MTNC, or 100 MTNC.
              Upon application to the mixing pool, a receiving masternode propagates the transaction set throughout the network. If only one or two private transactions are pending, they are held in queue until three are in the mixing pool. Fees are extracted from the individual transactions, then charged collectively to further obfuscate the transaction history.
              Private send is limited,thus requiring multiple sessions to thoroughly delink associated transaction history from significant amounts of money. Since each session is limited to three clients, an observer has a one in three chance of being able to follow a transaction.
              Mixed transactions are chained together through multiple masternodes, making traceability exponentially more difficult with each additional chained transaction. Users have some control over the degree of mixing. More mixing takes more time, but more thoroughly obfuscates inputs.
              The fee for these transactions grows with each degree, as the process is more labor intensive for the masternodes .
              This method of mixing is a trustless, integrated, on-chain, on-network service that is efficient, effective, and safe. It is initiated directly within a local wallet and completed without leaving the Masternodecoin network. While some details of private transactions are obscured, the system nevertheless retains verifiable integrity of spent coins on the Masternodecoin blockchain.
              remark: very important:if you do not know how to do with darksend ,please do not try darksend, it's really not easy,and if do sth wrong you will lost your MTNC.

USER GUIDE:

Attention Please:If you don't know Darksend function well ,please do not use it ,otherwise you will loss your MTNC.

Masternodes List

ADD NODES

[/list][/list]
              Code:
                     addnode=75.158.48.116
                      addnode=13.85.15.203
                      addnode=77.168.253.45
                      addnode=105.103.2.149
                      addnode=195.208.220.148
                      addnode=84.250.89.204
                      addnode=23.101.72.243
                      addnode=81.217.155.152
                      addnode=83.157.62.179
                      addnode=31.182.50.226
                      addnode=109.134.66.160
                      addnode=34.210.65.170
                      addnode=31.40.33.188
                      addnode=195.128.17.197
                      addnode=185.213.209.195
                      addnode=165.144.210.148
                      addnode=88.217.22.212
                      addnode=193.124.114.144
                      addnode=46.39.39.19
                      addnode=62.76.74.229
                      addnode=139.224.40.188
                      addnode=46.39.39.19
                      addnode=114.125.73.130
                      addnode=5.141.209.23
                      addnode=95.68.79.169
                      addnode=192.40.89.38
              Really nice, there is a bounty listed int the post right from the start of the ANN thread good luck Cool
              Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 »
                Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.