Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:25:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cash Poker Pro ICO- decentralized poker room  (Read 33679 times)
ba1amut

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

and the answer was you are just spreading a wrong information/FUD regarding their coin.

FUD? I was among the first participants in PREICO. And I saw everything with my own eyes. A good team would not do that shit! sure!
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:59:10 PM

and the answer was you are just spreading a wrong information/FUD regarding their coin.

FUD? I was among the first participants in PREICO. And I saw everything with my own eyes. A good team would not do that shit! sure!

Thats what DanCo Rus an admin on telegram answered me. That is why you better get their in any chance to prove to them your accusation. They are not checking this thread anymore. Smiley
ba1amut

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

Thats what DanCo Rus an admin on telegram answered me. That is why you better get their in any chance to prove to them your accusation. They are not checking this thread anymore. Smiley

I understand ) but I do not want to deal with them any more ) they do not read - others read)  and I hope they make conclusions
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

I understand ) but I do not want to deal with them any more ) they do not read - others read)  and I hope they make conclusions

I agree with that. What I dont understand on them is, they moderate the telegram channel and looking for investor then leaving this thread behind. Which is I think one of the important part of the future of their coin. Let see if the readers here will not fall into some traps. Cheers Smiley
leningradskiy90

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:09:58 AM

the project is very great and a decentralized poker room is very needed in the crypto space. I hope there will be some news soon.hope to update us
ba1amut

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:13:03 AM

the project is very great and a decentralized poker room is very needed in the crypto space. I hope there will be some news soon.hope to update us

bro! or maybe bro bot?   Grin https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coinpoker/ and that team began much later and now they have a ready and working product. I was a tester and I'm playing now.

at the moment this all looks like a scam
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:29:12 PM

Your not alone anymore. I have been kick out from cash poker telegram by DAN Rocus. If your telling what you feel about their project they will kick you out to avoid you from making another comments avoid their scam project. Smiley
ba1amut

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

Your not alone anymore. I have been kick out from cash poker telegram by DAN Rocus. If your telling what you feel about their project they will kick you out to avoid you from making another comments avoid their scam project. Smiley

True! this is scam team! and now they are making firelotto ico - next scam project
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:36:11 AM

True! this is scam team! and now they are making firelotto ico - next scam project
If it's true, I think you can report some of your evidence to the community, and I'm sure it will be judged fairly.
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

If it's true, I think you can report some of your evidence to the community, and I'm sure it will be judged fairly.

Thats was also my suggestion in the first place but the problem is if you started talking in their telegram group they will kick you out. If they dont like what you have said their is no warning they will automatically kick you. Hope the community see this. Smiley
ba1amut

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:11:40 AM

what is the maximum supply for this coin?

https://www.crycurry.com/en/currencies/currency/cash-poker-pro/CASH/price
ba1amut

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

They did not have a clear purpose like yours.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Very funny  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin thx for the laugh
ba1amut

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:28:49 AM

Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.

And when was the last one? https://twitter.com/CashPokPro

And here is amazing  Grin new  Grin roadmap! crying   Huh

runqueponte

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:54:40 AM

Hey! Dat project is brilliant! Developers are so good.
ba1amut

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

bots are attacking!!!  Shocked PROJECT LOOKS LIKE SCAM!
quynhanhkhr99

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:40:15 AM

Well done devs. tell me what bonuses do you have now?
ba1amut

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

Well done devs. tell me what bonuses do you have now?

What done well?
420moviez

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

Projects related to poker have already been but not crowned with success. It always surprised me because many players from poker switched to the crypto currency market, why then there is no successful project? It would be interesting if you could play poker for crypto currency!

ba1amut

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

Projects related to poker have already been but not crowned with success. It always surprised me because many players from poker switched to the crypto currency market, why then there is no successful project? It would be interesting if you could play poker for crypto currency!

The thing is that there are old and visited sites, on which millions play. And they do not want to change something. Some of them go to cryptopoker, yes. But not as much as I would like. The question of acceptance and time, i hope

But this project is SCAM!  Grin
ba1amut

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

Is this project scam?  Huh Huh Huh

I think so ) No news, no exchanges, no product ) but they now doing fireloto ico  Grin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2579275.1780
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: