Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 02:54:23 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jibrel Network | Traditional financial assets on-chain [Nov. 27]  (Read 16790 times)
jibrelnetwork

Activity: 138

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:52:50 PM

Hello, How do I sell my Jibrel Network Token after completing my purchase, can I refund my purchase ? sorry if misunderstanding.

Hi Kendari,

You can withdraw JNT towards end of Dec and will be able to sell the tokens once listed (1 Feb).

Hello,
okay thank before, and Do I need to recomplete an application to increase my purchase? because I am still confused about this...

You can use the same contribution addresses, without needing to recomplete anything.

Transactions automatically get logged and your JNT balance updated (it can take up to 90 minutes for tokens to appear in your dashboard).

Hope that helps!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jibrelnetwork

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:22:30 PM

Full Jibrel Network report on ICO alert!

jibrelnetwork

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

Recent Jibrel good reads!

One of our co-founders was also quoted by Reuters in their piece on Venezuela's proposed Petro coin.

zloadr

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=111

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!

shamzblueworld

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:35:50 AM

Hi guys, I have a little request or a suggestion: Could you make an introductory video about the project that explains it and how it works.
I thing that would make it easier to understand and also tell others about it.
Its much more appealing and comprehensive.

We have an outdated explanatory video here. But we'll be releasing a new one soon!

Yeah, that would be great.

Also good to see all the mentions and highlights the project is getting from different online media houses. It definitely is giving it a positive and attractive vibe, and it does look like a trustworthy project for investment.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

shinzai

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:20:03 PM

Hi!
What value as an investment does this token carry for investors of the ICO?
Will it increase in value from increased demand?

Is it inflationary or deflationary?

Sorry if this info alreday is clear somewhere. Began reading the whitepaper but couldn't find any info on this right away. And sadly I'm too lazy to read the whole thing atm.

Cheers
jibrelnetwork

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:17:04 PM

Hi!

Sorry if this info alreday is clear somewhere. Began reading the whitepaper but couldn't find any info on this right away. And sadly I'm too lazy to read the whole thing atm.

Cheers

Good questions.

JNT appreciates in value as the demand for tethered tokens increased.

The Jibrel DAO needs JNT to back any tethered assets on-chain (these are also available off-chain). But for Proof of Solvency. We use JNT. So as CryDR demand increases, as does JNT.
jibrelnetwork

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:03:15 AM

Correlll

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

What's ICO schedule?

• Running until Jan 26th
  • Tokens listed Feb 1st at the latest
How many funds have you collected already?
shinzai

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:55:06 AM

Hi!

Cheers

Good questions.

The Jibrel DAO needs JNT to back any tethered assets on-chain (these are also available off-chain). But for Proof of Solvency. We use JNT. So as CryDR demand increases, as does JNT.

Thanks for answering. But you didn't answer wether JNT is inflationary or deflationary. Will there be mining?

Also, another question:
As far as I understand, the main point of your project is stability, for example regarding companies raising money through ICOs. If they raise their money with jUSD instead of Ether they will significantly reduce the volatility risk. For example, not reaching the soft cap in USD even though the soft cap in Ether has been met (due to Ether price dive).

Now, bitcoin futures are soon to be launched. Maybe ether futures will follow soon. This would enable companies to hedge the ether they recieve from investors to the initial price level stated in the whitepaper.

Does that not somewhat negate the purpose of this project?
jibrelnetwork

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:01:27 PM

Hi!

Cheers

Good questions.

Thanks for answering. But you didn't answer wether JNT is inflationary or deflationary. Will there be mining?

Also, another question:
As far as I understand, the main point of your project is stability, for example regarding companies raising money through ICOs. If they raise their money with jUSD instead of Ether they will significantly reduce the volatility risk. For example, not reaching the soft cap in USD even though the soft cap in Ether has been met (due to Ether price dive).

Now, bitcoin futures are soon to be launched. Maybe ether futures will follow soon. This would enable companies to hedge the ether they recieve from investors to the initial price level stated in the whitepaper.

Again, a great question!

This will definitely impact the overall market share of the project. Not going to gloss over that. But the hedging market is massive.

In addition, futures will be listed on off-chain traditional exchanges. So these tools may not necessarily be available to all participants looking to hedge.
For example, converting BTC / ETH straight into FIAT is also a hedge, and will capture about 80% of hedging market. Tether, and Futures are another mechanism.

The way Jibrel does it is it used JNT as a Proof of Solvency, or gold standard - i.e. the Jibrel DAO will always match off-chain assets, with JNT on-chain, to balance against tethered token liabilities.

JNT itself is deflationary, un-mineable. - finite supply (200MN).
jibrelnetwork

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:05:23 PM

What's ICO schedule?

• Running until Jan 26th
  • Tokens listed Feb 1st at the latest
How many funds have you collected already?

Tokens Allocated (including, team bounties, etc.): 55% of Supply
Funds raised to date: ~US$ 8,000,000 (with another 2-3MN to be added soon, off-chain deal).
jibrelnetwork

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:42:20 PM

If you haven't tried out the jWallet yet - plug and play, works on mobile, keys never leave your device!

https://jwallet.network/
mehrdadb3

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:21:15 AM

which coin support with jwallet?
jibrelnetwork

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:42:54 PM

which coin support with jwallet?

All ERC-20 Tokens.

It's also preconfigured to work with the top 50 coins by market cap.
myTokensBlog

Activity: 70

Blogger | ICO | Blockchainification

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:50:32 PM

What about bounty program? I can't find links to bounty thread

UNIVERSA BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM
Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business
shinzai

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

Hi!

Cheers

Good questions.

Also, another question:

Again, a great question!

This will definitely impact the overall market share of the project. Not going to gloss over that. But the hedging market is massive.

In addition, futures will be listed on off-chain traditional exchanges. So these tools may not necessarily be available to all participants looking to hedge.
For example, converting BTC / ETH straight into FIAT is also a hedge, and will capture about 80% of hedging market. Tether, and Futures are another mechanism.

The way Jibrel does it is it used JNT as a Proof of Solvency, or gold standard - i.e. the Jibrel DAO will always match off-chain assets, with JNT on-chain, to balance against tethered token liabilities.

JNT itself is deflationary, un-mineable. - finite supply (200MN).

Thanks for the answers!
I've decided to participate in the ico.
However, every time I try to upload my passport (the image shows up) and press "next step" it says "check your connection and try again". I've tried with different picture sizes and different browsers with the same result. My internet connection is fine.

How do you propose I proceed?

EDIT: I have a few more questions.
1) Let's say I buy 1000 JNT from an exchange at a current price of for example USD 0.5 each. If I then use them immediately to buy jUSD then each JNT will give me 0.5 jUSD, ie 500 jUSD. However, if I wait a few weeks the JNT/USD price might change to $1 due to market demand and I will thus get 1000 jUSD from my 1000 JNT. Is that how it would work?
2) What happends to the JNT token afterwards? ie after I have exchanged it for CryDRs?
Ahooleeman

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:02:09 PM

Jibrel Network listed at https://foxico.io/project/jibrelnetwork

jibrelnetwork

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:23:56 AM

Thanks for the answers!
I've decided to participate in the ico.
However, every time I try to upload my passport (the image shows up) and press "next step" it says "check your connection and try again". I've tried with different picture sizes and different browsers with the same result. My internet connection is fine.

How do you propose I proceed?

EDIT: I have a few more questions.
1) Let's say I buy 1000 JNT from an exchange at a current price of for example USD 0.5 each. If I then use them immediately to buy jUSD then each JNT will give me 0.5 jUSD, ie 500 jUSD. However, if I wait a few weeks the JNT/USD price might change to $1 due to market demand and I will thus get 1000 jUSD from my 1000 JNT. Is that how it would work?
2) What happends to the JNT token afterwards? ie after I have exchanged it for CryDRs?

If you're still facing KYC verification issues, please contact support and they'll resolve it quickly.

Questions:

1. Once you have jUSD. These tokens will be redeemable for a dollar's worth of JNT. Whatever that may be.

JNT is used by the DAO to balance accounts. So if JNT price stays constant, the DAO only has to hold 1000 JNT to back your 500 jUSD.
If JNT appreciates, the Jibrel DAO can print new CryDRs.

Best to look at it as users converting BTC -> jUSD and back.

The JNT balancing act is done by the Jibrel DAO as a proof of solvency. So anyone holding jUSD can be confident the Jibrel DAO can back this.

When they redeem it, the Jibrel DAO converts JNT back into BTC or ETH, to pay the user out.

JNT appreciates with CryDR demand (jUSD, jKRW, etc.) because the DAO will liquidate whatever BTC / ETH it receives and store some off-chain, and most of it as JNT.

2. JNT is held by Jibrel DAO as proof of solvency.
CryptoFinn

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:50:45 AM

Interesting concept, are the fiat currencies backed by a deposit?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.