Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:49:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jibrel Network | Traditional financial assets on-chain  (Read 42736 times)
yukseljunk

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

I like jibrel and see a nice future for that, but,
I bought it on ico some jibrel on 11/27/17, when ETH was 473$. Now ether is more than 1k, is jibrel planning to compensate losses? I don't think they liquidated the eth directly when they got it. All ICO s I attend during nov-december compensated for the Eth price raise, except Jibrel. Are any of you aware of this?
It is a difficult to handle but I expect a response for this, maybe telegram could give a quick response. I just love to see the response when it is given

I think the team focusing more on developments and products, not investing heavily in marketing. Their beta wallet seems simple and professional.

I see they have good development but if they have a bank license, they need to watch out these kind of issues, otherwise auditors will burn them.
If they are not watching out but just developing, then why should we invest on them?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yukseljunk

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

I bought it on ico some jibrel on 11/27/17, when ETH was 473$. Now ether is more than 1k, is jibrel planning to compensate losses? I don't think they liquidated the eth directly when they got it. All ICO s I attend during nov-december compensated for the Eth price raise, except Jibrel. Are any of you aware of this?

Lol, many people complaints about this too, but to be fair, if ether price drops, should the team make adjustments accordingly? Contact them on telegram

bloody fiat people, just don't sell for less than the ETH you spent.

yes, I am bloody fiat, when I see their business consists of Fiat! Banking license: FIAT, Skeikhs: Fiat(or fuel), Salaries: Fiat, Taxes: FIAT, Auditors: Fiat, Our incomes that we buy ETH: Fiat, Miner equipment:FIAT.
yukseljunk

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

It is a difficult to handle but I expect a response for this, maybe telegram could give a quick response. I just love to see the response when it is given

This is what they sent:
https://medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/pre-sale-participant-guarantee-b3294533bdaf

which does not cover crowd sale people, i.e. when eth raised 2- 2.5 times
yukseljunk

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

Lol, many people complaints about this too, but to be fair, if ether price drops, should the team make adjustments accordingly? Contact them on telegram
Well, what they should do is directly liquidate eth when they get it in case the price drops.  If they don't liquidate and keep it, then as a stake holder, I should be profited too. They should be all audited as an income or loss or profit. What I want from them is to do the same favor they make for the whales on pre-sale to ICO crowd-sale fishes like me.

Don't judge me guys, I am defending all our's hard-earned money, be it fiat or crypto.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

yes, I am bloody fiat, when I see their business consists of Fiat! Banking license: FIAT, Skeikhs: Fiat(or fuel), Salaries: Fiat, Taxes: FIAT, Auditors: Fiat, Our incomes that we buy ETH: Fiat, Miner equipment:FIAT.

When it hits the exchanges then their business becomes irrelevant. Just don't sell for less ETH than you bought for and you are in profit. It's pretty simple if you don't believe in their business. Cheesy
Mallingo98

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:20:17 PM

Trading on EtherDelta?

https://etherdelta.com/#0xb8847f22c0b5ad4310c8d55026f6a32aaadd98d5-ETH
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

seems fishy, just wait till 1 feb
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:15:02 AM

When it hits the exchanges then their business becomes irrelevant. Just don't sell for less ETH than you bought for and you are in profit. It's pretty simple if you don't believe in their business. Cheesy

I don't know why people sell them at low prices because till now they didn't announce about the exchanges but this the best time to hold the coins because once they list JNT in exchanges automatically the price will increase.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:44:48 AM

I don't know why people sell them at low prices because till now they didn't announce about the exchanges but this the best time to hold the coins because once they list JNT in exchanges automatically the price will increase.

Tokens are frozen till 1t Feb, nobody has sold Jibrel Network Token. It's jointcoin with same ticker JNT that is being sold in Yobit, so those who think they bought cheap gonna be in shock.  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

Am still struggling with this idea of selling this early not only for the bounty hunters alone. It needs to be controlled, it doesn't help the market value of a token. Most projects are not short termed and they need to be protected.
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

Hi,I'm researching this project and it looks very interesting, can someone please tell me what the ICO price was? thanks.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
gin113

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

Hi,I'm researching this project and it looks very interesting, can someone please tell me what the ICO price was? thanks.

0.25$ = jnt
ciro1

Activity: 463
Merit: 252

Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

0.25$ = jnt

Thank you very much, I appreciate.

╔═╗ ╦ ═╦═╔══╔══╗╔══╗╔══          OFFICIAL WEBSITE | TWITTER  | FACEBOOK
==== ╠═╝╗║  ║ ║  ║  ║╠═╔╝╠══ ====    OFFICIAL F.A.Q.  | TELEGRAM | TECHCHART    
     ╚══╝╩  ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ ╚═╚══          10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

The ico price JNT is 0.25 USD. They mentioned on Feb 1st they are going list the jibrel network for trading in exchange, but till now we don't see any update from the company.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

Today is february and we can see jibrel token to be listed to 8exchanges site.  Im so much excited I hope the price will be $1 plus in the first day.  Wait only few hours before you trade your jibrel.  But better to buy more jibrel later because you can  get more profit for sure because the price will increase more because many investor will try buy jibrel because they see the potential.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gin113

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

2h to go
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

Welcome,

JNT is listed to OTCBTC!

https://twitter.com/otcbtc/status/959105044372013056
Apekool

Activity: 126
Merit: 13

The internet > you

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

Is up with 34% since listed on Gate.io (USDT/JNT). Just noticed it standing out.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

Till now i didn't hear about the exchange, they mentioned many exchanges about listing but i didn't find any of those. Can anyone share me the links if there is an exchange-listed JNT for trading?
cifrix

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

Till now i didn't hear about the exchange, they mentioned many exchanges about listing but i didn't find any of those. Can anyone share me the links if there is an exchange-listed JNT for trading?

palmex.ae
arabianchain exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: