Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:59:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Jibrel Network | Traditional financial assets on-chain  (Read 42736 times)
Neuthor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

good morning

Can someone explain to me how to find the operational wallet? Because apparently, it is not yet, only in the trial period (and it was announced for the use of the community almost EIGHT MONTHS ago!) Huh

Next, developments exhibited in your official ROADMAP:

November, 2017
jWallet Release

The official CryDR wallet is released under an open-source license for community use

Q1 2018
CryDR Explorer

A dedicated CryDR block explorer is released to facilitate closer / more detailed tracking of CryDRs on the network

-----------------------------------------

On the other hand, mediated last week he made an announcement of ATTENTION for some important event. Three nights ago, they REPLACED the call, with more imminent ... and at the hour, THEY DELETED: Network of Lords of Jibrel ... I do not know how I can use my HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT to avail myself of this type of practices, already seen in projects of low category ... and that I NEVER thought they had anything to do with the Red Jibrel project. Actually, I'm stupefied.

Are the facts worthy of attention and how to confirm compliance with your ROADMAP? ... And, in case there have been no news in it, you have noticed that people who are interested in a community that had in Jibrel Network the image of a project of the MAXIMA series and meet with this type of attitudes, so common among the least recommended projects in the sector Huh I never thought that Jibrel Network mixed with this kind of bad habits ... and I tell you with immense sadness, precisely because of the special specialty I had in this project ... before which I am completely and, before receiving a convincing explanation , neatly surprised.

Please ... could you answer these questions clearly?

thank you

You can find the operational jWallet under the following link: https://jwallet.network.
It is currently in the alpha, but it was recently announced on Twitter that the beta release is around the corner (https://twitter.com/JibrelNetwork/status/999735507037933569?s=20).
I have already tried the Alpha-Wallet and it is very simple to use, but at the moment I don't recommend storing large values on it.

The roadmap on the current website is, as you have noticed, outdated. I also raised a question on this matter in the Telegram Group. One of the co-founders replied that although there are development delays, they have nevertheless made great progress and established a office in St. Petersburg.

The deleted announcement on Twitter was a bit unlucky but I’m sure they had their reasons. Just wait a week or two, I mean, it was posted only a few days ago. But I have to admit that the communication between the team and the community is expandable and the fact that different information are spread on many channels like Telegram, Medium, Twitter and YouTube, doesn’t make it better as it takes a lot of time to search through all channels to find useful information and announcements. In their AMA, Talal has stated that a email subscription box with regular updates regarding the team, products, events, issues but also the progress they’ve made, will be part of the new website.

I hope my answer was helpful and I would like to end with a quote from Talal, which I fully agree with. He said that “this is a marathon and not a race”. A common mistake in marathons is running too fast at the beginning and then collapse as a result of sinking strength. As Jibrel is definitely a long-term project, the comparison with the marathon and the race fits very well.
cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

Hello Jibrel Network believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback on our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful
interface of Jibrel Network at: https://cointopper.com/coin/jibrelnetwork

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
birdonthewire

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:57:10 AM

good morning

Can someone explain to me how to find the operational wallet? Because apparently, it is not yet, only in the trial period (and it was announced for the use of the community almost EIGHT MONTHS ago!) Huh

Next, developments exhibited in your official ROADMAP:

November, 2017
jWallet Release

The official CryDR wallet is released under an open-source license for community use

Q1 2018
CryDR Explorer

A dedicated CryDR block explorer is released to facilitate closer / more detailed tracking of CryDRs on the network

-----------------------------------------

On the other hand, mediated last week he made an announcement of ATTENTION for some important event. Three nights ago, they REPLACED the call, with more imminent ... and at the hour, THEY DELETED: Network of Lords of Jibrel ... I do not know how I can use my HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT to avail myself of this type of practices, already seen in projects of low category ... and that I NEVER thought they had anything to do with the Red Jibrel project. Actually, I'm stupefied.

Are the facts worthy of attention and how to confirm compliance with your ROADMAP? ... And, in case there have been no news in it, you have noticed that people who are interested in a community that had in Jibrel Network the image of a project of the MAXIMA series and meet with this type of attitudes, so common among the least recommended projects in the sector Huh I never thought that Jibrel Network mixed with this kind of bad habits ... and I tell you with immense sadness, precisely because of the special specialty I had in this project ... before which I am completely and, before receiving a convincing explanation , neatly surprised.

Please ... could you answer these questions clearly?

thank you

You can find the operational jWallet under the following link: https://jwallet.network.
It is currently in the alpha, but it was recently announced on Twitter that the beta release is around the corner (https://twitter.com/JibrelNetwork/status/999735507037933569?s=20).
I have already tried the Alpha-Wallet and it is very simple to use, but at the moment I don't recommend storing large values on it.

The roadmap on the current website is, as you have noticed, outdated. I also raised a question on this matter in the Telegram Group. One of the co-founders replied that although there are development delays, they have nevertheless made great progress and established a office in St. Petersburg.

The deleted announcement on Twitter was a bit unlucky but I’m sure they had their reasons. Just wait a week or two, I mean, it was posted only a few days ago. But I have to admit that the communication between the team and the community is expandable and the fact that different information are spread on many channels like Telegram, Medium, Twitter and YouTube, doesn’t make it better as it takes a lot of time to search through all channels to find useful information and announcements. In their AMA, Talal has stated that a email subscription box with regular updates regarding the team, products, events, issues but also the progress they’ve made, will be part of the new website.

I hope my answer was helpful and I would like to end with a quote from Talal, which I fully agree with. He said that “this is a marathon and not a race”. A common mistake in marathons is running too fast at the beginning and then collapse as a result of sinking strength. As Jibrel is definitely a long-term project, the comparison with the marathon and the race fits very well.

Thank you very much. I do not know if you are an individual or part of the collective of Jibrel Network ... in any way, I sincerely appreciate your note, thanks to which, I will grant a stand by to my positions in the project.

I came to confirm that my post was still unattended and if so, I was going to settle my positions in Jibrel network, despite being the project that has attracted me most since last autumn.

The truth is that I am quite tired of the discourse of "great effort", "talented team", "long distance race" etc etc ... it is the most adopted resource in a crypto-ranking where the intrusion and the low quality of the projects, unfortunately, every day is more abundant and does not contribute more than outstanding topics of good faith on the part of the investor, so every time I find it, I start to tremble. But I guess it would also be the case of the commitment of who is really moving in those terms and as such I will accept in this case (pushed by the special attraction I found in the JNT project, everything is said).

Regarding twitter, not only do I refer to the disappeared, but to the succession of them, along with the first alluding to the JWallet that you also comment. They are superimposed strategies that I did not expect to find in a project that, imo, would be more based on the diligence and discretion that preside over the areas to which Jibtrel is directed ... and away from the "cosmetics" so recurrent in projects of low category looking for free time or shine. And from there, personally, my disappointment at that point, because marking the timmings artificially does not show much respect for those who, with the full legitimacy that the free market provides, analyze the evolution and compliance of the roadmap ... and also, I understand that Jibrel Network must be rigorously away from this type of low-risk practices that is identified with the huge group of charlatans that exists in the bloickchain and to which I sincerely believe that it does NOT belong ... so much attention with it.

Likewise, I knew the Jwallet and I have not even tried it, because, with tokenization of bonds and other assets in perspective, I understand the handling of cryptocurrencies as the most affordable challenge of that wallet ... and if it is not even able to guarantee its perfect working in this first scenario, I'm not interested for now ... since it would not clear my biggest doubts about the impeccable and non-negotiable security that the operation that Jibrel proposes (and must) make available to the public in such a delicate objective yours. I am waiting impatiently for that final version of the wallet and that its departure marks after it the required rigor in the points that, on their own initiative, they establish in their roadmap.

Likewise, I hope with the greatest interest that this stand by allows me to continue joining a project so promising in its exhibition and that is the face we see in the future at each step of this project. I leave here sincerely my best wishes for it.

Greetings and many thanks again for your explanation.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:20:56 PM

Jibrel Joins the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA)

Proud to be the latest Enterprise Ethereum Alliance member

Jibrel Network is pleased to announce its membership in the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA).

The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance connects Fortune 500 enterprises, startups, academics, and technology vendors with Ethereum subject matter experts. Together, we will learn from and build upon the only smart contract supporting blockchain currently running in real-world production — Ethereum — to define enterprise-grade software capable of handling the most complex, highly demanding applications at the speed of business.
https://medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jibrel-joins-the-ethereum-enterprise-alliance-eea-2d4624196cfb
nicklello

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

We have little to no information about Jibrel Core. There is nothing misleading about what I said - JNT is an ERC20 token and there are no planned token conversions.
jibrelnetwork (OP)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

I believe in the team and their vision, the project seems to be coming along nicely with pilots here and there. I think we'll be doing great in 2018 and beyond, regardless of how the cryptomarket acts.
Neuthor

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

I believe in the team and their vision, the project seems to be coming along nicely with pilots here and there. I think we'll be doing great in 2018 and beyond, regardless of how the cryptomarket acts.

Me too, I'm especially looking forward to 2020. That's the point where most of the products should be finalized and Jibrel becomes the leading player in this space with a heavy user base.
birdonthewire

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:16:04 AM

Me too, I'm especially looking forward to 2020. That's the point where most of the products should be finalized and Jibrel becomes the leading player in this space with a heavy user base.

The team has to do is comply once and, to begin, deliver your Jwallet . The "visions" and easy talk run two days...and the project exists ONE YEAR ago.

And allude to the independence of the cryptomarket is the most ridiculous at this time: The cryptomarket is severely sanctioning the twitter tricks with which the team has wanted to influence their community ... and in the same cyptomarket.

If I came to know that the news that would happen to the tweets of the week passed was the inclusion in the EEAlliance, which is an open question to anyone who pays the amount ... I turn my tokens and do not return to this project ever. And even in Telegram, the CM of the project calling it "great success" and similar terms ... to impress the ignorant people.

Absolutely embarrassing ... and deeply disappointing.

DASH IS THE VACCINE AGAINST THE NAKAMOTO´S CANNIBALISM* ( and its extractive virus, BTC ) 

*Parasitic growth system based on the transfer of wealth through speculative bubbles (the same old scam of the fiat global elite ...in a new format)

https://discord.com/channels/370148711088652288/660351836292775936/773522887616757770
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

From your mouth to gods ears.
We just need to HODL even during the time entire market is hurting
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:50:45 PM

Jibrel Network joins The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
https://www.zawya.com/mena/en/story/Jibrel_Network_joins_The_Enterprise_Ethereum_Alliance-ZAWYA20180605040943/

The EEA's industry-focused, member-driven working groups are each tasked with creating and delivering specific advancements to the development and use of ethereum-based technologies.
nicklello

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:03:30 AM

We have little to no information about Jibrel Core. There is nothing misleading about what I said - JNT is an ERC20 token and there are no planned token conversions.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:46:59 AM

Jibrel Network joins The Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
https://www.zawya.com/mena/en/story/Jibrel_Network_joins_The_Enterprise_Ethereum_Alliance-ZAWYA20180605040943/

The EEA's industry-focused, member-driven working groups are each tasked with creating and delivering specific advancements to the development and use of ethereum-based technologies.

Recently we have seen many companies joining the hands of EEA because in this way companies will be getting more exposure and EEA team is working hard to bring the ethereum block chain as number one block chain in the world. Hope this might help the jibrel network to start developing further developments.
birdonthewire

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

EEA information is only for the ignorant people, simply smoke ... and it has no relevance whatsoever that EEA (whose membership only responds to the payment of the amount of open access to the whole world and not to merit or recognition) or the Ethereum team themselves push for their project to succeed. In addition ... this would benefit both the members of EEA and the rest of ERC20.

What is becoming clearer every day is that Jibrel Network does not fulfill roadmap nor at the minimum level of getting its Jwallet. A lot of talk around the world promising the most splendid future ... but development = 0.

I do not know the grace that the delay with an operative wallet will make the owners of the more than 2 million JNT tokens that have been hacked tonight in coinrail. More than 2% supply of the project.

Meanwhile ... a lot of costume, a lot of fantastic prophecies ... but not a wallet ... that has any blockchain of the fifth division.

A few weeks ago I read that JNT had offered to audit the movement of their repositories of Github to show transparency regarding their activity (something that many blockchains have done). Well, there were four indicators (I can not find the link) ... and the 4 were worst, among the lowest in the ranking.

Then you hear the Jibrel Network conferences here and there and everything is "brilliant team", "hard work" and blahblahblah ...

By the way ... as, at the request of Jibrel Network, "we remain attentive" to the news around the JWallet ... well, "we're still frustrated" ... Are you going to take out the JWallet at once ... or not? ?? Because the illusion and the seriousness that was transmitted initially is breaking up.

jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:32:46 PM

Hi all,

As you know, yesterday, the Korean exchange - Coinrail was hacked. 2.57 MN JNT was stolen in the process and moved to EtherDelta exchange.

We have tracked the tokens, but the only way to mitigate the damage is to ensure the tokens cannot leave EtherDelta.

This means all JNT withdrawals are suspended at EtherDelta. If you purchase JNT you will not be able to withdraw these tokens.
You will also allow the hackers to liquidate the frozen JNT and walk away with your ETH.

Please avoid using EtherDelta / ForkDelta until the situation is resolved.

Thank you!

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 07:48:32 PM

Hi there,

We understand that the pace of progress has left much to be desired, but we can reassure you we are working pretty hard.

EEA information is only for the ignorant people, simply smoke ... and it has no relevance whatsoever that EEA (whose membership only responds to the payment of the amount of open access to the whole world and not to merit or recognition) or the Ethereum team themselves push for their project to succeed. In addition ... this would benefit both the members of EEA and the rest of ERC20.

EEA isn't the biggest deal, but it does provide us access to a lot of potential Enterprise users working in this space, and access to a lot of insight.

What is becoming clearer every day is that Jibrel Network does not fulfill roadmap nor at the minimum level of getting its Jwallet. A lot of talk around the world promising the most splendid future ... but development = 0.

We cannot deny that we are behind on a few timelines, but we hope to release the majority of our products in quick succession.
We reallocated all our resources to jCash over the last 6 weeks, and it is ready pending regulatory sign-off.

The jWallet Beta infrastructure has been ready for a while, but requires significant front-end work until release, which we are ramping up again now (we also hired two front-end devs to help reduce bottlenecks hereE).

I do not know the grace that the delay with an operative wallet will make the owners of the more than 2 million JNT tokens that have been hacked tonight in coinrail. More than 2% supply of the project.

We've released information around this, and are working with Coinrail to ensure token holders who lost JNT from the hack have a clear process to recover their tokens.

Meanwhile ... a lot of costume, a lot of fantastic prophecies ... but not a wallet ... that has any blockchain of the fifth division.

A few weeks ago I read that JNT had offered to audit the movement of their repositories of Github to show transparency regarding their activity (something that many blockchains have done). Well, there were four indicators (I can not find the link) ... and the 4 were worst, among the lowest in the ranking.

Then you hear the Jibrel Network conferences here and there and everything is "brilliant team", "hard work" and blahblahblah ...

This is discussed a lot in our telegram channel, since all our core repositories are private, it seems activity is limited. But we released screenshots and will release a walkthrough of our Github so people can see the significant activity that has been committed.

Hope that helps!

birdonthewire

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

Thank you.

Hi there,

We understand that the pace of progress has left much to be desired, but we can reassure you we are working pretty hard.

The general dump is generating a severe screen, especially among the ERC20, where anyone has been able to catch good money without more input than a simple web. The declarations of intentions and the work "of word" (for education, I have to believe you) no longer quote enough and Jibrel is suffering at the level of the worst.

EEA isn't the biggest deal, but it does provide us access to a lot of potential Enterprise users working in this space, and access to a lot of insight.

The previous note comes as a continuation of the huge disappointment that I saw the announcement of an entry in the EEA (little relevant and available to anyone, but not negative) ... after 2 in tweets - one of them, later deleted - that announced important and imminent announcements - one, about the long-awaited Jwallet -. Resounding blunder : : With the road map of Jibrel you do not need "promotional stimulants" ... it is the roadmap that we have chosen, that is, that fulfilling it is enough.

We cannot deny that we are behind on a few timelines, but we hope to release the majority of our products in quick succession.
We reallocated all our resources to jCash over the last 6 weeks, and it is ready pending regulatory sign-off.

The jWallet Beta infrastructure has been ready for a while, but requires significant front-end work until release, which we are ramping up again now (we also hired two front-end devs to help reduce bottlenecks hereE).

Sincerely, I believe that an honest and sincere statement of the state of things (I think that in NY you have announced a "Status Q3 for July) would be VERY positive for the holders to mitigate the confusion created in recent weeks. It will already coincide with the STATUS Q3 of July, OK ... but an OBJECTIVE advance would be a good show of empathy before the doubts created in the community.

We've released information around this, and are working with Coinrail to ensure token holders who lost JNT from the hack have a clear process to recover their tokens.

You have also banned in Telegram people who have exposed the event you no insult ... and I witnessed it (and take the opportunity to communicate that there admins Telegram - understand that external to Jibrel, which are certainly very upgradable - and furthermore, I understand that Jibrel Network's task is not to mitigate incidents in other people's exchages ... but to guarantee the safety of its investors with a SOLID wallet that lives up to the expectations created, focus on yours and do it well ... it is enough.

This is discussed a lot in our telegram channel, since all our core repositories are private, it seems activity is limited. But we released screenshots and will release a walkthrough of our Github so people can see the significant activity that has been committed.

Well, if the central repositories are private ... what transparency can be expected from an audit that only accesses the public? You will agree with me, I suppose ... that a screenshot is a little argument to evaluate a work of those characteristics. And the activity that has been undertaken is irrelevant ... when I understand that investors assume that it is the one that appears in the roadmap, neither more nor less. I suppose you are far more conscientious than I am that what is needed at this point are results.

Hope that helps!

Personally ... the simple cordiality of being attended, help, believe me ... and I reiterate my gratitude. I'm in crypts since 2011 and many of my acquaintances are from that time ... and you can not imagine the expectations that Jibrel Network had aroused among so many irrelevant proposals that appear again and again in the ranking. Nothing would revive me more than to recover the impression of a month ago back ... but you have to be VERY ATTENTIVE to certain things. In my opinion and with all due respect ... but also with some indignation for not treating something "mine" with due attention.

Yes, I would like to point out that trying to minimize "minor" errors sometimes leads to major errors ... so, please exercise diligence in the Jwallet case and stick to the roadmap onwards, because that brings many added problems.

Thanks again for your attention ... and the best of luck for you ... it will be for everyone.

jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 03:47:20 PM

Hi all - please follow the tutorial here and complete the recovery form if you had JNT lost in the Coinrail hack. We have recovered all lost tokens and created a recovery process for all users!

jibrelnetwork (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

The general dump is generating a severe screen, especially among the ERC20, where anyone has been able to catch good money without more input than a simple web. The declarations of intentions and the work "of word" (for education, I have to believe you) no longer quote enough and Jibrel is suffering at the level of the worst.

We froze the EtherDelta contract (blocked the orderbook), burnt the tokens and coordinated with Coinrail, EtherDelta and ForkDelta to recover all the tokens.
We hope to restore all the tokens to holders who lost JNT.

The previous note comes as a continuation of the huge disappointment that I saw the announcement of an entry in the EEA (little relevant and available to anyone, but not negative) ... after 2 in tweets - one of them, later deleted

We had reached an agreement with a very major government entity, but they are not ready to announce and we had to remove it.
We hope to announce the partnership in the next few weeks. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and mismanagement of the situation.

Sincerely, I believe that an honest and sincere statement of the state of things (I think that in NY you have announced a "Status Q3 for July) would be VERY positive for the holders to mitigate the confusion created in recent weeks. It will already coincide with the STATUS Q3 of July, OK ... but an OBJECTIVE advance would be a good show of empathy before the doubts created in the community.

We will release a full project update at the end of Q2 and will show full transparency with development progress.

You have also banned in Telegram people who have exposed the event you no insult ... and I witnessed it (and take the opportunity to communicate that there admins Telegram - understand that external to Jibrel, which are certainly very upgradable - and furthermore,

This was a failure on our part. The admins mistook the honest people highlighting the hack as people trying to Spam. All users who were inappropriately banned have been restored to Telegram and the admins have been given strict instructions on how to deal with this in the future.

I understand that Jibrel Network's task is not to mitigate incidents in other people's exchages ... but to guarantee the safety of its investors with a SOLID wallet that lives up to the expectations created, focus on yours and do it well ... it is enough.

We completely understand this point, but we take token hacks and breaches very seriously. Because we are building a platform for the tokenization of real-world assets, so we should be able to handle tokens with the same reliability and security that a financial institution handles financial assets.

Well, if the central repositories are private ... what transparency can be expected from an audit that only accesses the public? You will agree with me, I suppose ... that a screenshot is a little argument to evaluate a work of those characteristics. And the activity that has been undertaken is irrelevant ... when I understand that investors assume that it is the one that appears in the roadmap, neither more nor less. I suppose you are far more conscientious than I am that what is needed at this point are results.

Full agree. We need to start rolling out products ASAP and we hope to. We understand the delays have been incredibly frustrating. But a lot of work goes into ensuring the contracts are bug free, the applications are bug-free, etc.

Releasing a wallet with a security flaw is a disaster. So we try our best to ensure the products are safe to use before releases.

Personally ... the simple cordiality of being attended, help, believe me ... and I reiterate my gratitude. I'm in crypts since 2011 and many of my acquaintances are from that time ... and you can not imagine the expectations that Jibrel Network had aroused among so many irrelevant proposals that appear again and again in the ranking. Nothing would revive me more than to recover the impression of a month ago back ... but you have to be VERY ATTENTIVE to certain things. In my opinion and with all due respect ... but also with some indignation for not treating something "mine" with due attention.

Our job is to listen to community member feedback and try to incorporate as much as we can. The community are our users and also supports, so we owe them our attention.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Yazan, Talal or any of the senior members on our Telegram. They will be very happy to hear your feedback and incorporate all applicable suggestions.

Yes, I would like to point out that trying to minimize "minor" errors sometimes leads to major errors ... so, please exercise diligence in the Jwallet case and stick to the roadmap onwards, because that brings many added problems.

Thanks again for your attention ... and the best of luck for you ... it will be for everyone.

We agree. But whenever users lose tokens and value, this is one of our highest priorities. We want a community that is happy, safe, and stress-free. So token hacks and breaches are an issue we take very seriously.

Thank you for your support and feedback! We hope we can address all the issues you pointed out over the next few weeks and regain your confidence and support!

We sincerely apologize for all the issues you highlighted and any failures in handling them correctly.

V1ncent7

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:38:38 AM

How is the jibrel project going? :)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: