Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:48:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum Gamma  (Read 22758 times)
XaurumQA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:17:32 AM

Gamma mechanics

There were lots of questions answered on how does Xaurum Gamma work. Here is also a visual explanation on the mechanics behind the project.

Find out more on www.xaurum.org/gamma.

Since I'm quite sure I understand now how this works I still have a feeling that I'm missing something.
Based on the picture above it looks like renting is related to Gamma and lets say spendings are related to Xaurum. Am I correct?

Yes you are correct. Renting is related mostly with Gamma and spendings are related with Xaurum but they live in sinergy since Gamma is getting also backed with Xaurum.

Hello!

You are both correct. Thank you for a lovely expination domenc. Smiley

Best,

XaurumQA

What do you mean with Gamma is backed by Xaurum? Gamma is backed by real estate right?

Yes Gamma is backed by real estate and eventually it will be also more and more backed by Xaurum since 50% of spending profit goes for backing Gamma. So Gamma is backed by real-estate and it will be backed by gold too.

Best,

XaurumQA
Does this mean that percentage of backing will go slowly from real estate side to Xaurum side?

Since on the start, Gamma is not backed by Xaurum, but it will get some backing really soon since one vila is operating already, this would mean that percentage of backing itself will grow in favour of Xaurum, but absolute backing will grow for both. This means backing in Xaurum is an addition to real estate backing.
Hope this was understandable.

Best,

XaurumQA
So basicaly you want to say that buying today I have nothing to loose since I have already 100% backed investment. After first rent of vila that is already standing I will have more than 100% backed investment with real estate AND in addition some backing in Xaurum if people will use your services?

True. That is one of the most amazing features of this project.

Best,

XaurumQA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldone

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:21:21 PM

Gamma mechanics

There were lots of questions answered on how does Xaurum Gamma work. Here is also a visual explanation on the mechanics behind the project.

Since I'm quite sure I understand now how this works I still have a feeling that I'm missing something.
Based on the picture above it looks like renting is related to Gamma and lets say spendings are related to Xaurum. Am I correct?

Yes you are correct. Renting is related mostly with Gamma and spendings are related with Xaurum but they live in sinergy since Gamma is getting also backed with Xaurum.

Hello!

Best,

XaurumQA

What do you mean with Gamma is backed by Xaurum? Gamma is backed by real estate right?

Yes Gamma is backed by real estate and eventually it will be also more and more backed by Xaurum since 50% of spending profit goes for backing Gamma. So Gamma is backed by real-estate and it will be backed by gold too.

Best,

XaurumQA
Does this mean that percentage of backing will go slowly from real estate side to Xaurum side?

Since on the start, Gamma is not backed by Xaurum, but it will get some backing really soon since one vila is operating already, this would mean that percentage of backing itself will grow in favour of Xaurum, but absolute backing will grow for both. This means backing in Xaurum is an addition to real estate backing.

Best,

XaurumQA
So basicaly you want to say that buying today I have nothing to loose since I have already 100% backed investment. After first rent of vila that is already standing I will have more than 100% backed investment with real estate AND in addition some backing in Xaurum if people will use your services?

Best,

XaurumQA
Waw. This is geting more and more exciting!

What kind of services will be offered. I have noticed drone delivery which is really inovative. Is there something else?
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Highly motivational for token holders. Every Time someone wants to rent, the price of the token goes up as the gamma used for it is burnt. It will be be highly rewarding for holders who can hold the tokens for long.
He He I am not going to spend my tokens soon Grin
What happened if everyone keeps their tokens?
Is it impossible then to rent villas, because you can't buy gamma on an exchange?
Or what if the price is incredibly high? Then only a small fraction of a xgm will be burned per night a villa is rented and the total amount decreases very slowly?

Though theoretically that is possible, but its next to impossible in practical considering the necessities and demands of our life and lifestyle. Of Course it will be available in the exchanges, Regarding the pricing part, the price will become higher after each burning of xgm, so initially it is not expected to be higher than normal reach.
VALE1

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:23:39 AM

Yesterday i've been in Logatec on presentation of project xaurum gamma and when i heard what realy this is, i can say that this is fu**ing amazing project, wich will win on long term. I said to myself you must have to be a part of this project and today is day to buying XGM  Grin Grin Grin
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:49:32 AM

Yesterday i've been in Logatec on presentation of project xaurum gamma and when i heard what realy this is, i can say that this is fu**ing amazing project, wich will win on long term. I said to myself you must have to be a part of this project and today is day to buying XGM  Grin Grin Grin

Agree with you, if people would hear gamma concept and understand it they would go crazy for gamma because this project is amazing, all the mecanism behind gamma is crazy, a win win for investors.
vanarebane

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:50:51 AM

I remember Xaurum had ICO before, now you need another ICO for more money? No way, release product first.
asec

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:59:42 AM

Let's give a round of applause for the first troll on the gamma ico forum!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Tongue

Product was released (50800 usd =1016g gold) and xaurum is independent project.

Product from gamma is growing day by day... you can watch live... which project let's you watch building their product?

http://xaurum.org/gamma/surveillance.html
gobbi

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:42:48 AM

I remember Xaurum had ICO before, now you need another ICO for more money? No way, release product first.

You are funny guy!You give money to other icos that do not have anything, just platforms for few millions eur and the crawd is happy to see that. Xaurum and xaurum gamma have unique features, in xaurum we have gold, in gamma we have real estate, if you want to see product check livewebcam and you can see what we are building. check this out: http://xaurum.org/gamma/surveillance.html and give me a feedback which other company has something like xaurum gamma does.
XaurumQA

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:55:08 AM

Hello!

You are right, there was a Xaurum ICO before, and it was a success. Xaurum was/is the only crypto curenncy with continuously growing gold base. From initial 1016 g of gold, Xaurums gold base grew to 129251g of gold.

Xaurum Gamma is completely new project, you are welcome to find out more at www.xaurum.org/gamma or you can check this thread from the page 1 on.

Thank you.

Best,

XaurumQA
XaurumQA

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:57:40 AM

Gamma mechanics

Hello!

Best,

XaurumQA

Best,

XaurumQA

Best,

XaurumQA

Best,

XaurumQA

What kind of services will be offered. I have noticed drone delivery which is really inovative. Is there something else?

Drone delivery is really something new that we will offer to tourists, but there is a lot more.
One of vilas will have it's own wine cellar. There will be electric bikes, 4 wheel drive mini crosses, car rental, yacht rental, water sport services and so on.
Some of this services will be offered in basic offer and some will be of course payable.

Best,

XaurumQA
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:01:46 AM

You are talking about Xaurum which is different project and different coin although Xaurum Gamma came from the same people and both coins are related.
There was ICO for Xaurum back in 2015 and for all the money phisical gold was bought and coins released which means the product was released and delivered.
There was also RICO (Rebirth initial coin offering) in 2016 which was also a migration to Ethereum blockchain. And for money gathered in RICO again phisical gold was bought and coins issued as they are at every Xaurum mint.
So I don't know what product are you expecting to be released by Xaurum team.

Xaurum Gamma is project related to real estate and it is a new coin with it's own features and most of all unique mechanisms that I believe you and the rest of the crypto folowers around the world have never seen before.
So: new project, new coin, new ICO.
If you need additional explanation I'm sure you will find alot of people here willing to explain what Gamma and what Xaurum are and also it's differences.
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:38:10 AM

Development of the Xaurum Gamma in the future.

You can watch the construction via livestream here: http://www.whatsupcams.com/wgt/si_buildkrk01/786/480/true/.

... sic manet gloria mundi.
sweetdesirez

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:37:28 PM

Appreciate your memory but would have applauded it as well if you could recall any instance that the promises of the Xaurum ICO which was not fulfilled Grin Instead of being negative, you should be positive enough to conclude that these guys have a track record of successful ICO, so you can trust their new project.
anja-t

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:58:24 PM

You can watch the construction via livestream here: http://www.whatsupcams.com/wgt/si_buildkrk01/786/480/true/.

https://i.imgur.com/tVL4RXZ.jpg

Thank you! I was just watching today how workers pouring concrete in first walls  Grin

https://imgur.com/W5VdtUz
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:02:57 PM

Thank you! I was just watching today how workers pouring concrete in first walls  Grin

https://imgur.com/W5VdtUz

That's really cool to see progress via livestream camera!
Aurum Project (OP)

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:50:19 PM

Some great work was done today. First concrete walls are standing!

Find out more on www.xaurum.org/gamma

... sic manet gloria mundi.
oldone

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:24:38 AM

https://i.imgur.com/tVL4RXZ.jpg

Uau. Nice plan pojection. Hope this is realistic. If it is, then this is huge. Even more than I imagined!
oldone

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:56:50 AM

Gamma mechanics

Hello!

Best,

XaurumQA

Best,

XaurumQA

Best,

XaurumQA

Best,

XaurumQA

Drone delivery is really something new that we will offer to tourists, but there is a lot more.
One of vilas will have it's own wine cellar. There will be electric bikes, 4 wheel drive mini crosses, car rental, yacht rental, water sport services and so on.
Some of this services will be offered in basic offer and some will be of course payable.

Best,

XaurumQA

So tourists will be able to use all this services, and profit from this goes to Xaurum mint?
sweetdesirez

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/t8B84Ky.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/l5XOKFq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CiPek4L.jpg

Thanks for the picture update.  Would like to see 360 degree videos as well regularly on the progress of the project, if not here in the website please.
XaurumQA

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:17:53 AM

https://i.imgur.com/t8B84Ky.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/l5XOKFq.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CiPek4L.jpg

Thanks for the picture update.  Would like to see 360 degree videos as well regularly on the progress of the project, if not here in the website please.

Hello, thank you for idea. Until then you can watch livestream from this angle that covers the whole building lot. http://www.whatsupcams.com/wgt/si_buildkrk01/786/480/true/.

Best,

XaurumQA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: