Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Coin  (Read 72381 times)
AZIZ1977

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:51:37 AM

This is my first YouTube video in a while guys. They'll get better hopefully!

http://youtu.be/8ZQQhAzI66I

Nice video microGuy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 02:20:34 PM

This is my first YouTube video in a while guys. They'll get better hopefully!

http://youtu.be/8ZQQhAzI66I

Nice video microGuy.

Thanks man.

I have just updated the hashrates and status of rigs here: http://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=8.0
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:54:16 PM

Respect mate, it's really nice to see someone taking an active approach of supporting one coin. People usually think the active support is posting "this coin to the moon, this coin is great, blabla" stuff but you really stood up and took some action.

A youtube video, doesn't make it valuable, its useless propoganda. You should give it value, first, and then promote it

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 02:57:06 PM

Respect mate, it's really nice to see someone taking an active approach of supporting one coin. People usually think the active support is posting "this coin to the moon, this coin is great, blabla" stuff but you really stood up and took some action.

A youtube video, doesn't make it valuable, its useless propoganda. You should give it value, first, and then promote it

Stop trolling DGC chearleader.

So, your saying I'm wrong? Its not pointless, to promote a coin, with no value? And energy would not be better spent, making it valuable?

MicroGuy
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 02:59:15 PM

Thank you for your comments.

I'm trying to get more people interested in the coin, in conjunction with increasing network hashrate, in conjunction with bringing the community together. I have outlined previously an entire list of areas where I'm working.

It is a combination of these efforts what will hopefully increase value.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:26:38 PM

I'm trying to get more people interested in the coin, in conjunction with increasing network hashrate, in conjunction with bringing the community together. I have outlined previously an entire list of areas where I'm working.

No, creating services that accept GLD, is the only thing that will add value. Having Gold in the name, is not enough. Add value to it, and the miners will come on their own. People are greedy. They want $$, not happy thoughts and togetherness.

Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:31:47 PM

No, creating services that accept GLD, is the only thing that will add value. Having Gold in the name, is not enough. Add value to it, and the miners will come on their own. People are greedy. They want $$, not happy thoughts and togetherness.

There is no point creating services to accept the coin until it is stable. IMO.

And the coin will never stabalize, until services accept it. Viscious cycle. Something as simple, as a market place, like bitmit. The value of GLD is so low, because the block reward is so high. A lack of foresite, by the developer. GLD is dead. All the money you are putting into it, is a complete waste. The sad truth? For people to mine it, it has to get into and remain in the top 3 on a site like coinchoose.

Mapuo

Activity: 910
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:32:18 PM

The response to my offer has been overwhelming.

I have successfully purchased an additional 7,000 KH/s for the Goldcoin network that is now mining for gold!
I can put 800 kh/s in http://gld.cryptocoinmine.com for 0.06 BTC/24hrs
MicroGuy
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 03:33:25 PM

I have successfully purchased an additional 7,000 KH/s for the Goldcoin network that is now mining for gold!

Deal. Where should I send the coins?
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:35:55 PM

And the coin will never stabalize, until services accept it. Viscious cycle. Something as simple, as a market place, like bitmit. The value of GLD is so low, because the block reward is so high. A lack of foresite, by the developer. GLD is dead. All the money you are putting into it, is a complete waste. The sad truth? For people to mine it, it has to get into and remain in the top 3 on a site like coinchoose.

Please let the GLD community work on its own coin and you play with your DGC coins.javascript:void(0);

Free market, free speech, sorry. That a problem? Move to China.

Mapuo

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 03:44:45 PM

Deal. Where should I send the coins?
Here - 154HXts6u867Yyieac36Wbka3hRtvQYe8p
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 04:00:03 PM

Soon, very soon, it will be up there.

Based on what? No one wants your shitty coin, deal with it.

BitshireHashaway

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 05:04:32 PM

When the difficulty readjusts.
Mapuo

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:06:38 PM

8 blocks to go, i mean
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:08:23 PM

When the difficulty readjusts.

Lol, even when the diff adjusts, GLD is traded against LTC. It doesn't show on CoinChoose. It could be 300% profitable, and noone would even know. You guys think, that lowering the diff will automatically make it valueable again?

Mapuo

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:11:57 PM

Ooo, noob, please learn some for coinchoose - http://www.coinchoose.com/litecoin.php
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 05:29:49 PM

Ooo, noob, please learn some for coinchoose - http://www.coinchoose.com/litecoin.php

Oh, noob, I don't use CoinChoose for mining. But, I'd be willing to bet, that very few people, give a flying fuck about a coins profitability, compared to LTC. BTC rules all.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2013, 06:17:52 PM

8 blocks to go, i mean
108 you mean @ 21 000.

I also see someone not even being able to use coinchoose.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Mapuo

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 06:36:42 PM

I mean 20 900
dubs

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 07:21:46 PM

I love megacoin <3
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: