Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:18:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DECENT vs LBRY Edit: Decent's pathetic app screenshot.  (Read 1721 times)
thesavoyard (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:03:18 PM

I think DECENT is better than LBRY. Decent has a good team and can help you earn great profits in very less time. Decent has shown better growth from its ICO till now.

You make as much sense as a Bitcoin fanboy. Give some reasons why Decent is better. Also, Decent is losing value, not gaining.

Have you ever check the price on bittrex and do you know the ICO price? The price of the decent is much higher than the ico price. So the market tells you which is better.

LOL the market doesn't know shit about the quality of the product. The ICO market is being driven by scammers. Markets are full of idiots and predators.

Also, according to coinmarketcap, the ICO price was $1.78, so it appears to have lost value. It's just a crappy torrent app.

kelseydustin

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 03:54:28 PM

Your competitor is not Decent, your competitor is all other coins. There shouldn't be a rivalry with fanboyism just  because you happened to come  across one coin or another, because whenever a crypto that belongs in a niche gets mentioned somewhere and the price rockets, it also benefits the other coins in that nitch. Monero goes up, all privacy coins goes up. Etc.
I agree. LBRY is a good coin but it needs to improve a lot to become the best in the cryptocurrency. Therefore, not only decent is your competitor, all other coins are too. More and more coins are created and I can ensure that many of them contain a great algorithm and attract a lot of investors. Well, if you are a wise investor, try to split your capital into many places and invest in many different coins
Difftic

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:13:55 PM

Who remembers that PC game in the 90's called Decent!!?? It was pretty cool!!

is there any relevance regarding on the game and the coin Decent right now?
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:42:57 PM

Who remembers that PC game in the 90's called Decent!!?? It was pretty cool!!

is there any relevance regarding on the game and the coin Decent right now?

Yes, I remember there was a PC game named Decent, it is an very old game, but there is not much relationship between that PC game with this project.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:51:21 PM

I followed the development of LBRY coins recently, I got some of these coins for free. I still hold it for the foreseeable future. And Decent will be a good competitor, I heard this project made in 2016 sounds very professional team.
thesavoyard (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:26:47 AM

I followed the development of LBRY coins recently, I got some of these coins for free. I still hold it for the foreseeable future. And Decent will be a good competitor, I heard this project made in 2016 sounds very professional team.

Decent isn't a competitor, they are bullshit. I downloaded the app and tried it. They have a wallet with 12 pieces of media. None are free so I didn't DL. It's very nostalgic to use Napster again but pathetic for a modern company to have an interface from 2002.

Decent is a complete scam.

A completely outdated torrent app linked to a scam ICO.

thesavoyard (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:14:16 AM

Oh and I got banned from lbry slack. I complained about their shitty marketing and the fact that one of their promoted weekly videos is a fascist libertarian that calls black people bitter. So a fanboy started a bunch of shit, apparently claimed I made slurs, the mod didn't take 2 seconds to verify the chat log? I'm starting to think lbry is being run by dipshits, but at least they're dipshits with a real product.

kirru

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:09:02 AM

Decent is not a competitor of LBRY
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: