Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:35:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential x50-x100 coins let's discuss which one we think  (Read 16863 times)
joshvdk (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:54:33 PM

Hi guys today I would like to discuss coins that got x100 Potential in the coming year- years to come

So I currently hold three bags that I think will go x50-x100 coming year:
Biggest bag -> Viacoin great dev probably THE fastest & hardworking dev out there. + Promising roadmap 2017 is almost finished with LN and anonymous transactions coming it should make some big moves. + Dev said this is only the beginning so I'm expecting big things in 2018

Second -> ZCoin (NOT ZCASH) MTP coming to solve miner centralization also masternodes coming and trustless setup al coming if you simply look at where ZCash is there is no reason ZCoin shouldn't get there. Still great entry point right now as they have some delays with MTP last time MTP went on testnet it went all the way to 20$ so I guess if MTP makes it to mainnet (scheduled for somewhere in august) we should go back to ATH.

Last one : Lunyr (DAPP) decentralized wikipedia. Search them on medium they give regular updates alpha coming soon solid dev team. They also already made some pics of how things look in one of their medium posts

These are my biggest small cap bags that I plan to hold long term like 1-2year+

Give me your thoughts about these coins and coins you think that could go x50-x100 don't just post a coin but also explain WHY you think so.

manifo1d

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:45:00 PM

Potcoin
CryptoPro3

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Money loves speed

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:27:49 PM

I think Nimiq may have a shot eventually at 50x

▩▬▩▬▩▬▩▬WAVES▬▩▬▩▬▩▬▩
THE ONLY BLOCKCHAIN YOU NEED
▩▬ DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE ▬▩
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:29:06 PM

This makes me wonder how the Altcoin enviroment in 2+ years will look like. With Viacoin and ZCoin, you mentioned two cryptocurencies, which are supposed to be used as just that – currencies. They have quite some competition in the field (Bitcoin, Monero, Zcash, et al.).

My opinion is that now is not the right time to look for 100x coins. Everything that exists and is healthy is completely overbought. But I tell you this much: should XVG ever hit 1 sat again, I'll fill my bags to the brim.
BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:32:58 PM

Well hopefully viacoin as Im invested in it also Cheesy
ekin4

Activity: 663
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:00:37 PM

I don't think Lunyr can make 50x-100x. I expect them to fail big time before we see any takeoff.
I never check ZCoin so I really can't say much.
Viacoin I should watch it closer. My friend told me about that but haven't had time to investigate deeper. Thanks for suggestions!
nidzapb

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:09:34 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 11:26:49 PM by nidzapb

hush coin.
very very fast...
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:11:45 AM

I agree with OP that VIA has the potential for big returns. No question Romano is one of the most productive working devs out there right now.

I'd also add CRW as a sneaky coin. Low market cap, low volume at the moment but some really good things going on between that team as well. They have a conference coming up in ~3 weeks out in Toronto that I'm planning to go visit to get a better idea of the team. It's one definitely on my radar.
ttookk

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:28:53 AM

I don't think Lunyr can make 50x-100x. I expect them to fail big time before we see any takeoff.
I never check ZCoin so I really can't say much.
Viacoin I should watch it closer. My friend told me about that but haven't had time to investigate deeper. Thanks for suggestions!

After a small phase of excitement, I don't think the Lunyr idea is valid. Why would you need a wikipedia which you have to pay for when you already have – well, wikipedia?
vint

Activity: 1008
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:55:53 AM

What do you think about Matchpool?
The idea of a social network with monetization is quite promising. The alpha version came out weak, but soon there will be a beta version.
I believe that this coin has a growth potential. Now its price is half the price of ICO.
ttookk

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:01:05 AM

What do you think about Matchpool?
The idea of a social network with monetization is quite promising. The alpha version came out weak, but soon there will be a beta version.
I believe that this coin has a growth potential. Now its price is half the price of ICO.

Half ICO price and ongoing development might be a good "blood in the streets" moment to invest in. I wouldn't expect it to go to 50x-100x, though.

I will go out on a limb and say Lisk. I have no idea how likely I would say it is, but if they pull off what they are trying to achieve, they should be pretty close to Ethereums marketcap.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:09:44 AM

I agree with OP that VIA has the potential for big returns. No question Romano is one of the most productive working devs out there right now.

I'd also add CRW as a sneaky coin. Low market cap, low volume at the moment but some really good things going on between that team as well. They have a conference coming up in ~3 weeks out in Toronto that I'm planning to go visit to get a better idea of the team. It's one definitely on my radar.
Viacoin is definite winner in this race. Impressive accomplishments already
AnCap101

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:22:19 AM

There are a few coins out there that have that kind of potential for sure

Trying to find them early enough is the problem

Maybe Bitbeans
GitCrush

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:41:45 AM

+1 for Via.

Interestingly enough, there is not much talk about that coin. It's just there growing, while everyone else is discussing about Waves and Neo these days.

The fact that Via so overlooked these days is a big indication for me to bet on it.
Just my gut feeling...
Chiraag001

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 11:18:38 AM

For the long haul - holding 3 years - Aragon.
Its under the radar because dev will finish in like 2 years but this is a gem.
Aragon is a platform to create decentralized organizations (voting, stocks, etc..).
They have interviews on youtube with prototype.
i see this being a 100USD coin easy if the roadmap is followed with a 3-4 bill market cap and im being conservative here
this coin hasnt been pumped and in comparison to eth trading below ICO price ;-)
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:23:52 PM

i believe SC has a lot of potential to grow more than x50
and i think the price is undervalued for now..
the developer always active and build the features for the futures of this coin

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
RigbyDigby

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:24:16 PM

I have been watching the alt currencies for some time now.  I believe that DGB and NEM will have the best long term growth.  They both are solid coins with great developers.  Its hard to find coins with the kind of tech.
whisperit

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:22:08 PM

a bit too late, but... BCC  Cheesy

jokes aside, I believe in Patientory and ANS/NEO. The first one can be a very good long-term investment, though we can't really predict if the Healthcare industry will accept it.
As for ANS/NEO, well, I'm waiting for the new website and their roadmap, but hopefully it will cost much more the next year already.

ALTCOM: ATp2WZnreToLEAepgLhc8ZLT1KxvUBoVLq
btc55

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:49:32 PM

today BCC bitrex maybe x150 Shocked Shocked  start 300k to go 45m Undecided
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 08:02:06 PM

Maybe with the name of the coin, say why it will grow?

zzz
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: