Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌏🌎🌏MYWISH 🌍 [OFFICIAL TREAD] 🌍 - Smart Contracts Platform🌍🌏🌎  (Read 51366 times)
Larscolars

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:33:13 PM

The Pre-ICO has now began:

You can purchase WIL tokens now. 1 ETH = 2000 WIL + 2000 WIL (100% bonus)

We only offer limited amount for pre-ICO, hard cap is set at 1500 ETH.

To add the token to your wallet:

Contract address: 0xF79044e452c0bC51dD177F774f2b62C2Ad6041dd
Symbol: PRL
Decimals: 18

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:36:40 PM

Great!! ))) My congratulations to the founders of the project))) Pre-ICO has started and is going on))) Wish you good luck and a real success)))
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:09:52 AM

I want to reserve for Filipino translation for Ann thread? please consider me! Thank you!

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

kotbi

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 07:12:56 AM

my question is if I want to put a will, I can simply use a smart contract. what extra thing you put on top of it?

████→→       ● BitMEX, trade bitcoin and altcoins using 100X leverage   Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees for 6 months

████→→       ● BitMEX, 100倍杠杆交易比特币和山寨币  设在香港,提供中文支持, 用此链接开户前6个月节省10%的交易费
Larscolars

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:50:55 AM

my question is if I want to put a will, I can simply use a smart contract. what extra thing you put on top of it?

Thank you for asking! Since not all users can easily develop smart contracts and deploy them, our task is to develop a service with convinient UI to create such contracts.
Service (mobile apps & web portal) will contain several templates for the contracts & configuration tool.
Also we are developing unique mechanics for events confirmation by confidants.
Anyway, you can use our contracts for own contract development.

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
vebrion

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:58:27 AM

Very interesting project. I hope you will succeed!!
TonTon (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:08:24 AM

Dear members,

I was recently asked the following question on the Russian Thread: where does the info about '110 BTC Owners dying every day' come from?
Here is simple arithmetic:

Data about the amount of cryptocurrencies' owners from University of Cambridge research paper: "The current number of unique active users of crypocurrency wallets is estimated to be between 2.9 million and 5.8 million." (1). The research was published in May, so it is reasonable to assume that today the amount of users is closer to 5 million, rather than 3 million.

Data about the amount of daily deaths: 151,600 people die every day (2)

The ratio of people using cryptocurrency in the world: 5 million / 7000 billion = 0.0007

Multiply the amount of daily deaths and the ratio of people using crypto: 0.0007 * 151,600 = 106.12

Thus, approximately 110 BTC owners die everyday.

Sources:
1) https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/fileadmin/user_upload/research/centres/alternative-finance/downloads/2017-global-cryptocurrency-benchmarking-study.pdf
2) http://www.ecology.com/birth-death-rates/

afan.sya

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:51:29 AM

Hi dev just want to ask, will I be able to use my currency if I want to do so?
Larscolars

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:27:38 AM

Your cryptocurrency will be stored on a contract, this is requirement.

afan.sya

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:04:31 PM

What if, for example, I have already sent my money, but changed my mind or revised the terms of the contract. Can I return my money?
Larscolars

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:22:54 PM

What if, for example, I have already sent my money, but changed my mind or revised the terms of the contract. Can I return my money?

Owner of the wallet can get money back anytime and create new contract if needed.
Thank you for good question!

suncomer

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

I like your project, but I didn't find clear answer to my question in your whitepaper: how much will the service cost?
Chaikannik

Activity: 412

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

I like your project, but I didn't find clear answer to my question in your whitepaper: how much will the service cost?
Also I wonder what does the price depend on?
genesavich

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:28:24 PM

Dear team, could you tell me which wallet can be use for ICO participation?
Larscolars

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:50:08 PM

First of all for smart contracts execution we need gas.
So, the part of costs will be spent on gas, the second part will be for project needs (development, marketing, hosting and so on).
The costs for gas depends on the contracts, so the more complicated contract you create than more it costs.
Second part will be about 50% of the the first part.

Will be update whitepaper soon. And thank you for that question.

Larscolars

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:53:30 PM

Dear team, could you tell me which wallet can be use for ICO participation?

You can check it on our site: https://lastwill.io/en/
To double check here it is (smart contract): 0xF79044e452c0bC51dD177F774f2b62C2Ad6041dd

qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 02:02:39 PM

I will tell my Wife about this ICO because she only works with digital currency and always tells me how hard it is to try to make a will or how to arrange it all for our family, so I will direct her to this thread as she loves to do due diligence and read all the whitepaper.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Larscolars

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:14:00 PM

I will tell my Wife about this ICO because she only works with digital currency and always tells me how hard it is to try to make a will or how to arrange it all for our family, so I will direct her to this thread as she loves to do due diligence and read all the whitepaper.
Please do, we need as much feedback as possible. Thanks!

zehro

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:14:55 PM

Dear members,

I was recently asked the following question on the Russian Thread: where does the info about '110 BTC Owners dying every day' come from?

Data about the amount of cryptocurrencies' owners from University of Cambridge research paper: "The current number of unique active users of crypocurrency wallets is estimated to be between 2.9 million and 5.8 million." (1). The research was published in May, so it is reasonable to assume that today the amount of users is closer to 5 million, rather than 3 million.

The ratio of people using cryptocurrency in the world: 5 million / 7000 billion = 0.0007

Multiply the amount of daily deaths and the ratio of people using crypto: 0.0007 * 151,600 = 106.12

Sources:
1) https://www.jbs.cam.ac.uk/fileadmin/user_upload/research/centres/alternative-finance/downloads/2017-global-cryptocurrency-benchmarking-study.pdf

Your calculations are flawed. Especially given the fact, that the leading cause of death is cardiovascular diseases which mainly means dying of old age. If you give me statistics of people over 65 using cryptocurrencies, I would be surprised to see a significant number. And then on the other cause of death including infections and various diseases in less developed parts of the world certainly can't be included in the cryptocurrency users statistics as they barely have an access to electricity, not to talk about child deaths etc. What I'm trying to say is that cryptocurrency users actually are not a part of the dying kind as they are mostly young and live in developed countries. I would make that number at least 10x smaller. But yeah, accidents happen.
Larscolars

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

Dear members,

Sources:

Your calculations are flawed. Especially given the fact, that the leading cause of death is cardiovascular diseases which mainly means dying of old age. If you give me statistics of people over 65 using cryptocurrencies, I would be surprised to see a significant number. And then on the other cause of death including infections and various diseases in less developed parts of the world certainly can't be included in the cryptocurrency users statistics as they barely have an access to electricity, not to talk about child deaths etc. What I'm trying to say is that cryptocurrency users actually are not a part of the dying kind as they are mostly young and live in developed countries. I would make that number at least 10x smaller. But yeah, accidents happen.
Our service also works if smb decides to reallocate to Monastery or just lost the key of the wallet. But for deaths your correction sounds reasonable. We will try to get more detailed stats & update info then. Thanks for the calculations!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: