Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌏🌎🌏MYWISH 🌍 [OFFICIAL TREAD] 🌍 - Smart Contracts Platform🌍🌏🌎  (Read 51376 times)
Chaikannik

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:31:55 PM

Don't mean to be a Downer, but why do You have to mock the service only IOS? The PC version apparently planned for Macs.
Larscolars

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:13:18 PM

Don't mean to be a Downer, but why do You have to mock the service only IOS? The PC version apparently planned for Macs.

We could also make a layout on tube TVs if it seemed attractive with
Point of view of perception. =)
This is only a layout, and the implementation of the service is planned for iOS and Android and web.

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
clearclear

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Run as fast as you can - or jump in a faster river

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 06:15:30 PM

I would really like to reserve the German translation of your project. Please just contact me Smiley
Larscolars

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 09:36:49 PM

I would really like to reserve the German translation of your project. Please just contact me Smiley

Add to our Slack  Wink https://join.slack.com/t/lastwillteam/shared_invite/MjIwNDM4OTE2MzcxLTE1MDE1OTUxMDgtZGY3MWZjYjEyMg

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
suncomer

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:03:06 PM

What period of time is sufficient to start the process of transferring my money?
Larscolars

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:33:18 PM

What period of time is sufficient to start the process of transferring my money?

Hi!
It depends on what you put the contract settings. You can specify the frequency of the check for half a year, and then every 6 months while the contract is in effect our service will check the activity of your account. In the absence of incoming and / or outgoing transactions (depending on the settings) for this period, the contract will transfer to the purse specified as the destination.

Larscolars

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:18:03 PM

Guys, when you will update the github ?
Github updated. watch and evaluate.
https://github.com/Lastwill-project

Chaikannik

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 07:06:51 PM

Thank you! Waiting for more updates.
Larscolars

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 10:45:55 AM

Thank you! Waiting for more updates.
Of course, ask any questions! Our team is always ready to feedback. You can also send questions to our email: mail@lastwill.io
or directly with any person from the team. all information is on our website: https://lastwill.io/en/

tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:49:59 PM

So far, there is still no solid code in your github apart from some gibberish things that do nothing at all.
How do you plan on executing orders, since everything on Ethereum is public, including data ?
How will you hold funds or private keys from currencies outside ethereum?
How will you store the required trigger to release funds, since anyone can see it?

This project looks like it will fail due to incompetence, correct me if i'm wrong.
Larscolars

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:41:00 PM

So far, there is still no solid code in your github apart from some gibberish things that do nothing at all.
How do you plan on executing orders, since everything on Ethereum is public, including data ?
How will you store the required trigger to release funds, since anyone can see it?

This project looks like it will fail due to incompetence, correct me if i'm wrong.

Hello! You saw the demo contract, just updated the code for the first smart contract on the gidhab. He will be able to verify the activity of the user's wallet.
The contract will indicate only the wallets numbers, balance and terms of the contract. Quite useless information for intruders.
Only the user who created it can cancel the contract.
In order for the contract to work properly, we will use third-party services to track the activity of the user's wallet.
At this stage, the project will only work in Etereum, but in the future it is planned to integrate with other crypto-currencies.

If you find any errors in the code then let us know. We will be grateful for the expertise.

I hope that I answered all your questions. Smiley

tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:38:30 PM

Hello! You saw the demo contract, just updated the code for the first smart contract on the gidhab. He will be able to verify the activity of the user's wallet.
The contract will indicate only the wallets numbers, balance and terms of the contract. Quite useless information for intruders.
In order for the contract to work properly, we will use third-party services to track the activity of the user's wallet.
At this stage, the project will only work in Etereum, but in the future it is planned to integrate with other crypto-currencies.

If you find any errors in the code then let us know. We will be grateful for the expertise.

Then why on earth are you using Ethereum??? Using Third party apps defeats any single purpose of using the Ethereum network!
A smart contract should be 100% trustless. So in fact, you're releasing a closed source application with just a fundraiser written in Ethereum as I understand.

So even if your code would be 100% ok (wich, i seriously doubt given the fact that you don't even understand Ethereum, let alone coding!), users still just need to 'trust' any 'third party' application with their funds?
Then why using Ethereum at all? There's nothing transparent or trustless about the way you're handling this.

That being said, 1 look at your Git gives me the impression you have 0 coding knowledge.
Your source is butt ugly, pourly written, lack of security checks, bad formatted, wrong comment tags, .....
The way you explain things only confirms that your understanding of the entire Ethereum blockchain principle is close to very beginner.

Like said some pages back, i've been playing with the same concept for a while, and it's impossible to use soley Ethereum for it.
I'm coding for over 25 years now, if you need some help with your project, feel free to PM me, i'll be glad to share my attempts and toughts with you.
Larscolars

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:36:37 AM

Then why on earth are you using Ethereum??? Using Third party apps defeats any single purpose of using the Ethereum network!
A smart contract should be 100% trustless. So in fact, you're releasing a closed source application with just a fundraiser written in Ethereum as I understand.

So even if your code would be 100% ok (wich, i seriously doubt given the fact that you don't even understand Ethereum, let alone coding!), users still just need to 'trust' any 'third party' application with their funds?
Then why using Ethereum at all? There's nothing transparent or trustless about the way you're handling this.

That being said, 1 look at your Git gives me the impression you have 0 coding knowledge.
Your source is butt ugly, pourly written, lack of security checks, bad formatted, wrong comment tags, .....
The way you explain things only confirms that your understanding of the entire Ethereum blockchain principle is close to very beginner.

Like said some pages back, i've been playing with the same concept for a while, and it's impossible to use soley Ethereum for it.
I'm coding for over 25 years now, if you need some help with your project, feel free to PM me, i'll be glad to share my attempts and toughts with you.

Hello! Thanks for the answer!

We value your opinion https://www.dropbox.com/s/8g3tbgmkef0ufdg/dev.png?dl=0

but I would like a few more specific comments on our smart contract and the concept of the project.
We will contact you )

Larscolars

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

View our new medium!

https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/oraclize-in-lastwill-9d653e655437

Larscolars

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:19:37 PM

Oraclize in LastWill (part II)
https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/oraclize-in-lastwill-part-ii-7cd2db87ae14

Larscolars

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:54:08 AM

Hi,

On August,16-17 our team "Last will" will take part in the world's first large-scale cryptofestival - the ICO-Hypethon in St. Petersburg.

The festival is supported by the Waves Platform and will take place in the Street Art Museum. The event will bring together ICO Angels, top international experts, dozens of promising projects, and blockchain enthusiasts.

With the expertise of the mentors, within a 48-hour window, we will polish our project and compete for the impressive pre-ICO pool!
There will also be a festival part with screening of educational videos about blockchain, expert speeches, music area and food trucks, and of course live streaming of the Hypethon.
The agenda is filled with speakers such as global blockchain experts,venture capitalists, business angels and professional traders:

Sasha Ivanov - CEO @ Waves Platform;
Eric Benz - A blockchain expert;
Jon Matonis - A blockchain evangelist;
Charles Xue- Billionaire venture capitalist, angel investor, activist;
Vladimir Dyomin -A blockchain expert;
Artem Tolkachev - Leading legal expert on blockchain;
Tone Vays - Professional trader, researcher, ICO expert;
Eyal Hertzog -Co‑founder of Bancor;
Vit Jedlicka - Blockchain enthusiast, the president of Liberland;
Dmitry Machikhin - Blockchain legal and business expert;
Anatoly Kaplan - Blockchain researcher, founder of ForkLog;
Ivan Tikhonov - Writer, blockchain activist;
Anatoly Radchenko - Professional trading expert.

The ICO-Hypethon is organized by Crypto Friends,working on original blockchain events. The first events were the meetups in Moscow and St. Petersburg and had great success.
Come support our project Last will in the battle for the Angel pool, enlarge your network and, learn more from the speakers and panel discussions and to enjoy the quality event!
We are waiting for you and your friends at the ICO-Hypethon! You can purchase tickets with our promotional code cfprojects with a 25% discount on the event website.

See you soon!
Last will team  Smiley

Deborah

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 09:01:28 AM

so many good news from dev ,i will keep watching your project , keep your hard work , thanks sir .
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:08:29 AM

This project was skipped somehow from my watch list but today I found it again and saw the results of pre-ico that more than 593 ETH have already been collected and still 2 days and few hours are for this round. It is huge response which shows next round is going to bring more people in this project.
Chaikannik

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 02:29:27 PM

This project was skipped somehow from my watch list but today I found it again and saw the results of pre-ico that more than 593 ETH have already been collected and still 2 days and few hours are for this round. It is huge response which shows next round is going to bring more people in this project.
soft cap is assembled, you can continue to develop, the community has supported the project!
Larscolars

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 08:18:12 AM

Development is in full swing. We placed the alpha version of the contract for 1 day earlier)
Look here please. https://etherscan.io/address/0x7682fbf6e6bdc8d53a76604b169765037ed6d757

We will wait for the feedback)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: