Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:04:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌏🌎🌏MYWISH 🌍 [OFFICIAL TREAD] 🌍 - Smart Contracts Platform🌍🌏🌎  (Read 51372 times)
TonTon (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:30:47 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 10:12:39 AM by TonTon

Vladimir Tikhomirov
CEO MyWish project
The platform, not a library

Hello, everyone!

We would like to clarify one important moment. MyWish project is sometimes described as a smart-contract library but it’s not completely right. Why? Because library is simply a list of available resources held together.

However, MyWish team does not only checks contracts that will be used in the future, but also implements them into our systems, such as Joule contract evocation system, development and verification series and so on. Therefore, the contracts become unified and elaborated. Also we granted an open access to the third-party developers and expect more contracts to work with.

Another feature that deserves mentioning is a seamless contract customization for any user. You don’t need to have programmer experience if you need a smart contract for your particular situation. Sign in, make up your own settings and get the result.

As simple as that.

All of it is possible because MyWish operates as a high-grade blockchain platform, not just another contract library.
Chaikannik

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:24:24 AM

Hey,guys, I haven't been here for a long time. I see that project concept has changed.
babygotback

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:23:47 AM

Hey,guys, I haven't been here for a long time. I see that project concept has changed.

No, they just have expanded it. There is a platform there now and even medium was written about it.
Chaikannik

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

No, they just have expanded it. There is a platform there now and even medium was written about it.

Wow, can you send me a link?
babygotback

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:28:10 AM

Wow, can you send me a link?

Here it is https://medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov you probably missed a lot)
Leggeddon

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:30:01 AM

Actually the project concept become more interesting. Now the platform has greater opportunities. It's like a tape that was developed for gluing and now it is useful for everything.
Larscolars

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:24:24 PM

Guys need your feedback and suggestions for the MyWish service!

We test it actively, but it's difficult to do it on our own.
To provide, all that the user wants wants to see in the service is also problematic.
We hope for your support)

Link to the service:
https://contracts.mywish.io/dashboard/

We are waiting for you there. Thanks in advance)

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
Jamie_K213

Activity: 235
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

Actually the project concept become more interesting. Now the platform has greater opportunities. It's like a tape that was developed for gluing and now it is useful for everything.
You are absolutely right but i wish they took that thing with the wills out. It was powerful.
Larscolars

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:38:30 PM

Vladimir TikhomirovFollow
CEO MyWish project (MyWish.io)

New Token Sale Date for MyWish

In late October, the restart of MyWish token sale will take place. We decided to move the ICO date forward because of MyWish rebranding , active work on product improvement and ongoing negotiations with key partners.

After the launch of ICO, we received valuable feedback from the community and our advisors. We realized that MyWish can provide much more opportunities than was initially planned.

People are used to asset management in the world of fiat money. Our mission — create such services in the digital economy. Last month of our work was devoted to this.

We worked on expanding MyWish services, such as automatic payments, wedding contracts and deferred payments — creating a more extensive and reliable solution for the market. The development of the platform has advanced a lot and agreements have been reached with key partners. We also conducted several events, having tested our product in action. Currently, negotiations are under way with three new advisers to join our advisory board.

To demonstrate all the novelties and values ​​of MyWish platform to the community, the campaign will be relaunched in late October.
We took care of well-being of current ICO participants and developed a mechanic for reimbursements. Each investor will be able to receive a refund. The manual will be published no later than October 10th. All pre-ICO participants will keep tokens that will be automatically exchanged for new ICO tokens in late October.

We are confident that the all-new MyWish platform will generate interest in the crypto community and become a service that solves a real problem for crypto-owners.

Thank you for being with us!

◢ ███                                                                 IRON◢BLOCK◤                                                          ███ ◣
███ ◤                                Decentralized platform for the global market special machinery                             ◥ ███
◤◢ WHITEPAPER ◤◢ MEDIUM ◤◢ ANN THREAD ◤◢ Presale DEC12 ◤◢ TELEGRAM ◤◢ FACEBOOK ◤◢ TWITTER
beer_man

Activity: 317

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:05:43 PM

You know,  when people invent something new, you think that it is not a good idea but after a while you understand that these changes are really good.
babygotback

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:07:04 PM

Then I'd make the website brighter.
Chaikannik

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:02:16 PM

Vladimir TikhomirovFollow
CEO MyWish project (MyWish.io)

New Token Sale Date for MyWish

In late October, the restart of MyWish token sale will take place. We decided to move the ICO date forward because of MyWish rebranding , active work on product improvement and ongoing negotiations with key partners.

After the launch of ICO, we received valuable feedback from the community and our advisors. We realized that MyWish can provide much more opportunities than was initially planned.

People are used to asset management in the world of fiat money. Our mission — create such services in the digital economy. Last month of our work was devoted to this.

We worked on expanding MyWish services, such as automatic payments, wedding contracts and deferred payments — creating a more extensive and reliable solution for the market. The development of the platform has advanced a lot and agreements have been reached with key partners. We also conducted several events, having tested our product in action. Currently, negotiations are under way with three new advisers to join our advisory board.

To demonstrate all the novelties and values ​​of MyWish platform to the community, the campaign will be relaunched in late October.
We took care of well-being of current ICO participants and developed a mechanic for reimbursements. Each investor will be able to receive a refund. The manual will be published no later than October 10th. All pre-ICO participants will keep tokens that will be automatically exchanged for new ICO tokens in late October.

We are confident that the all-new MyWish platform will generate interest in the crypto community and become a service that solves a real problem for crypto-owners.

Thank you for being with us!

Wow! Good update! Good luck!
Leggeddon

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:59:11 AM

Hey everyone, I've created a crypto wallet for my wife. Can I create a contract, which will transfer all funds in case of her cheating on me???
CarmaPool

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:08:42 AM

Hey everyone, I've created a crypto wallet for my wife. Can I create a contract, which will transfer all funds in case of her cheating on me???
Huh, a brilliant idea! )) But how can it be checked?
TonTon (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:13:50 AM

I see that this is becoming a big community here, gaining a lot of interest. I have decided to invest something only now. i will keep my on this project

I will wait for first few hours response before jumping in this pre-ico round. What I like in the project is first of this kind at least I didn't see before to solve long lasting issue which almost everyone faces in life. I will be watching closely the results because offer is attractive for this round participants.

Thank you for the kind words, You won't regret paying attention to our platform!
Costa_one

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

I hope that Leggeddon could give any documents to prove it. Maybe, a divorce agreement.
Jamie_K213

Activity: 235
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:59:09 PM

I hope that Leggeddon could give any documents to prove it. Maybe, a divorce agreement.

Yeah... but during the divorce process, his wife could withdraw all funds...
Costa_one

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:00:18 PM

I see your point. Probably, a proof of cheating can be attached.
CarmaPool

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:48:39 PM

I see your point. Probably, a proof of cheating can be attached.

What proof? I can't imagine Leggeddon recording video of his wife with another man, when Leggeddon entering their restroom Smiley
babygotback

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:29:04 AM

Hello! ICO still going?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: