Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🌏🌎🌏MYWISH 🌍 [OFFICIAL TREAD] 🌍 - Smart Contracts Platform🌍🌏🌎  (Read 51363 times)
first_user111

Activity: 260
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:21:50 PM

A very promising structure the EOSISH platform has here, was going through the tokenization and realized that once a smart contract is to be created, the creator has to go on exchange and buy a specified amount of EOSISH and use to pay for the contract execution. That simply puts a use case for the token.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
first_user111

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:26:17 PM

MyWish gives priority to certain tasks and develops contracts in order to find solutions for the tasks. In other words, MyWish’s main idea comes from the users’ need to solve a certain problem: to make up a wedding contract or a testament, redeem assets from a wallet when the private key is lost etc. Such ideas have never been implemented on the market and a lot of wallets lost or forgotten passwords,but this technology will solve this problem!
This is really great information for us, considering the fact that if this is achieved, the blockchain community will really be heavily blessed, so many persons have lost their wallet over the years past, and no way of recovering them back. How I wish it is possible to create a mechanism to help those who have lost their wallets in time past before the EOSISH launch to still be able to recover their lost funds.
first_user111

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

It is also very fascinating to note that EOSISH is doing tremendously well in creating a good positive position for the token valuation, as not only the tokens will be bought on exchange to be used for contract creation, 70% of the income from the payments will fund operational & advertisement services, 15% Bonus for contract callers, and the remaining 15% will be immediately burnt, meaning the total supply will continually deplete, giving very likely possibility of token price gain.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:53:59 AM

and we need to know that the advantage of swapping or moving the erc-20 platform to the eos platform is that there are more eosish enthusiasts and this doesn't need to be doubted.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:56:38 AM

It is also very fascinating to note that EOSISH is doing tremendously well in creating a good positive position for the token valuation, as not only the tokens will be bought on exchange to be used for contract creation, 70% of the income from the payments will fund operational & advertisement services, 15% Bonus for contract callers, and the remaining 15% will be immediately burnt, meaning the total supply will continually deplete, giving very likely possibility of token price gain.

increase in token price is the desire of all members, if the increase in eosish tokens is very high who is not happy with the situation, except for those who are not involved in eosish they will regret it

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

Recently it was huge price movement, it’s definitely nice to see  Wink I suppose this is due to the partnership news, especially with EOS update.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

Yes, this project is very worthy of attention of many investors, as the team makes a very cool platform on a cool EOS platform, I think, soon all will move here, as contracts are much easier and cheaper to do.

The very fact of using the EOS platform is already a big prospect.
By the way, this platform will already be introduced into the banking sector in St. Petersburg. I wonder what will be next?
Very cool that it has already reached Russia, I think EOS will spread very quickly and this project will also take precedence over its competitors,more!
ruslan8089

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:49:54 AM

I see that this is becoming a great amazing community here, gaining a lot of interest. It really stands out against the background of all that is now. Especially there cool website.

alendel0n7

Activity: 392

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:22:58 PM

Yes, the community actively supports this project. Because MYWISH is well established in the past. And the community understands all the revolutionary nature of this product.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Vlad2255

Activity: 350

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

Recently it was huge price movement, it’s definitely nice to see  Wink I suppose this is due to the partnership news, especially with EOS update.
Too small volume to talk about it seriously. Nevertheless, growth is always better than falling and green numbers are definitely encouraging.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:11:18 PM

By the way, this platform will already be introduced into the banking sector in St. Petersburg.
This is not surprising, because the company is located in Saint petersburg, Russia and most of the team members are Russian. The bank is St. Petersburg Social Commercial Bank.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

Yes, the community actively supports this project. Because MYWISH is well established in the past. And the community understands all the revolutionary nature of this product.

I have the same thoughts as you, and I continue to actively support mywish until success comes to mywish.
I really lose if I am not involved here

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
celer

Activity: 294
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:20:22 PM

This is not surprising, because the company is located in Saint petersburg, Russia and most of the team members are Russian. The bank is St. Petersburg Social Commercial Bank.

I know that.
But the fact that they are already implementing blockchain technology in the banking sector. This affects the prospects of the project. Perhaps worth participating in the competition from this project?  Roll Eyes
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

I know that.
But the fact that they are already implementing blockchain technology in the banking sector. This affects the prospects of the project. Perhaps worth participating in the competition from this project?  Roll Eyes

I think so too, because I see mywish has prepared everything for all this, so mywish runs perfectly as we see it today
first_user111

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

Too small volume to talk about it seriously. Nevertheless, growth is always better than falling and green numbers are definitely encouraging.
Volumes will definitely come and that is why we all that love this great project have to do all it takes to get the word out there concerning the developments.
first_user111

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

I have the same thoughts as you, and I continue to actively support mywish until success comes to mywish.
I really lose if I am not involved here
Who wouldn't want to be involved in a project bound for success. Amazing projects like this deserves lots of credits.
first_user111

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

Not everyone can create smart contracts, this requires programming skills. But Mywish platform can help you and tune smart contracts to your own needs Wink
Exactly the main advantage Mywish has to other blockchains right now. And their user interface is simple and easy to use
I like hat they post videos of how to use their platform. Already have videos of how to create EOS account, even how to create your own smart contract.
Yeah, tutorials is a great way to make the community learn to do the right thing with lots of ease, however it cost so much to have quality materials like the one they have on their platform, so I guess the commitment from the team is superb.
first_user111

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

Mywish has done so much in the past few years, with so many blockchain projects already using the platform, it's really cool. I expect an influx of new adoptions when people realize how easy it is to use the platform and the low fee involved in creating smart contracts including the fact that you will enjoy the benefit of a no fee value from the EOS ecosystem.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:52:21 AM

Mywish has done so much in the past few years, with so many blockchain projects already using the platform, it's really cool. I expect an influx of new adoptions when people realize how easy it is to use the platform and the low fee involved in creating smart contracts including the fact that you will enjoy the benefit of a no fee value from the EOS ecosystem.

I have enjoyed a lot from last year and here the power to see that mywish is the best and easier service than before, I don't think this will be possible
Vladok

Activity: 1092

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

I fully agree with you,the project is gaining momentum very much,thereby luring new investors with its qualities, such as the low cost of smart contracts and the ease of their creation.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: