Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:57:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The account [frank123m] (hijacked).  (Read 697 times)
shacoin2 (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:12:13 PM

Hello, I post this post for recover and tell everyone that the account was hijacked.

I believe the information below is what you needed:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account <frank123m> has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to <frank123m@gmail.com>. The current date is <August 01, 2017>.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
Hx0ofvyq3qSlyL821hfKURP64jBYcQjegtRyUKH8iQZjZ/jp+slmDuDzLba7lTtlvTpG2uK2oHe8dm4VpSGm6kI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: 19Up1xQNskdAVLPk6kozK5EXM1mdRcuNnb

https://archive.is/e3Lnp#selection-3137.4-3137.38

Please recover it, Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:31:09 PM

Verified.

Have you sent it to the admins since they are the only ones who can recover those accounts that is either theymos or Cyrus?
shacoin2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 01:15:06 PM

Verified.

Have you sent it to the admins since they are the only ones who can recover those accounts that is either theymos or Cyrus?

Yes.
I sent to theymos on: August 01, 2017, 08:22:47 PM

As of now, I haven’t received a response.
shacoin2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 09:02:33 AM

Hello, I post this post for recover and tell everyone that the account was hijacked.

I believe the information below is what you needed:

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
My account <frank123m> has been hacked/lost. Please reset the email to <frank123m@gmail.com>. The current date is <August 01, 2017>.
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
Hx0ofvyq3qSlyL821hfKURP64jBYcQjegtRyUKH8iQZjZ/jp+slmDuDzLba7lTtlvTpG2uK2oHe8dm4VpSGm6kI=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Here is the unedited post where I posted that address: 19Up1xQNskdAVLPk6kozK5EXM1mdRcuNnb

https://archive.is/e3Lnp#selection-3137.4-3137.38

Please recover it, Thanks.

hello, admin. did you see this?
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 11:39:40 AM

Verified.

Yes.

Base on the past cases like this, it can take a week or two or even a month. Once you done the necessary things, all you need to do is wait since they have a lot of things that requires much of their attention.
shacoin2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 01:34:24 PM

Verified.

Yes.

Base on the past cases like this, it can take a week or two or even a month. Once you done the necessary things, all you need to do is wait since they have a lot of things that requires much of their attention.

I see. thanks a lot.
shacoin2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:21:50 AM

Verified.

Yes.

I see. thanks a lot.

I still get no reply from admin. I don't know why it take so long. Did I miss anything?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:23:57 AM

Verified.

Yes.

I see. thanks a lot.

I still get no reply from admin. I don't know why it take so long. Did I miss anything?

nope. it just take a long time. a very long time.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
shacoin2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2017, 10:29:38 AM

nope. it just take a long time. a very long time.

ouch! so is there really anyone get their account back? or just need to wait forever till they give up.
VanHadaris

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:03:29 AM

Verified.

Yes.

I wonder if it would be a good idea if admins added a couple of Hero members as temporary volunteer admins or something like that with special privileges just to unlock accounts, to reduce the queue. 1 in 2 threads in Meta is people complaining about not being able to get back a lost account. The thing is a lot of accounts are locked due to no fault of the account owners. My account wasn't even hacked, just got automatically deactivated, I still have the password, I can prove that the account is mine, because I've posted my address in PMs. No response from admins, hilariousandco responded to a PM a few days ago and confirmed that my account is just locked for security (and he can unlock accounts like that) after seeing me post here, but now he's not responding as well. I'm starting to lose hope Sad
shacoin2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2017, 11:06:57 AM

I wonder if it would be a good idea if admins added a couple of Hero members as temporary volunteer admins or something like that with special privileges just to unlock accounts, to reduce the queue. 1 in 2 threads in Meta is people complaining about not being able to get back a lost account. The thing is a lot of accounts are locked due to no fault of the account owners. My account wasn't even hacked, just got automatically deactivated, I still have the password, I can prove that the account is mine, because I've posted my address in PMs. No response from admins, hilariousandco responded to a PM a few days ago and confirmed that my account is just locked for security (and he can unlock accounts like that) after seeing me post here, but now he's not responding as well. I'm starting to lose hope Sad

Well, I have to say, I don't believe that  they don't have the time to recover accounts.
I believe that they have their reason to not recover so soon or simply don't want to recover.
and this forum system is not good enough because anyone who know the password can change the email without notification.
we actually can create as many account as we want.

if I cannot get back the account, I will accept that I need to register as many as account for security reasons.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: