Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How about them WAVES!!??  (Read 11722 times)
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:55:26 AM

I own same amount of WAVES and Stratis, but Im thinking about selling my Strat and buy more WAVES because of leasing reward ...
That's a horrible choice, leasing reward is close to zero, there is no good rewards to incentivize people. every Waves pool is issuing their own useless token to giveaway as their rewards. you can't really build and program anything on Waves you just can create tokens and that's all about it for now but I assume price will rise even more once they upgrade it with some new improvements.
smsohag

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 05:05:29 AM

Wave have bright future. If you hold some wave for 1-2 years, definitely you got good sum of return of investment. Basically I am excited about waves being used more and more investing. 
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:01:55 AM

Waves is still not developed properly. I think it will take off big in the next year if the developers and community stays loyal.

Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 06:19:11 AM

Waves is regarded as the ETHEREUM KILLER by many and a lot of people are expecting that in future, many upcoming ICOs will be based on waves platform. I think waves will show amazing growth on future and you can expect it's price to be more than 50$ within 2-3 years.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:44:06 AM

Waves still need a lot of work (as all crypto coins i guess...), but it's nice to see that a few coins are already using their platform for funding and distributing tokens - means they're atleast doing something right and headed towards the right path..

I don't even own any, but i might in the future if the price seems right.
Waves is one of the most improving altcoins in crytocurrencies industry, their price was rapidly raising up. I think waves had a potential to survive in the future. I just want to invest in waves because I believe that their price was continuously raising up.

So true. Even waves is undervalue before but it is slowly crawling up.
Proving itself that even an undercard coin will be a promising one.
Just hold our waves tight and soon it will be a skyrocket. Dont wanna miss that chance.
Flomo

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:21:40 AM

Waves are pretty good altcoins nowadays, lots of new altcoin projects today that use waves,
And will be needed for the next altcoin project
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 08:43:31 AM

Who's holding WAVES or thinking about getting WAVES??  What are you guys most excited to see about the WAVES!!?

I am holding waves and I am confident that its price will appreciate in due time, I have been following its development and they seem very active developing their platform adding more features, more coins like Bitcoincash and ethereum so they have my vote of confidence.

blablablabla_

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:06:43 AM

The coin circulation is pretty much the same as ETH. If Waves can get more traction and even reach half market value of EtH that would be lovely. Waiting game I think.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:21:42 AM

The coin circulation is pretty much the same as ETH. If Waves can get more traction and even reach half market value of EtH that would be lovely. Waiting game I think.

Yes it is going to be a waiting game for investors and supporters let's just hold our waves while we follow the team develop wavesplatform
this is indeed exciting times for early adopters and I'm looking forward to making a profit in the future.

befrank

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:21:46 AM

Looking forward to it.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:48:48 AM

I am holding good number of waves in my wallet expecting to become next ethereum or more than that even I don't understand when waves will pump based on its potentiality I am waiting for the day .
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:09:24 AM

Since the course is still quite good you can still invest . Up to $ 10 I will invest every week a few dollars
I think something longer-term and hope in 2020 to $ 100-120
If it should go higher, it is even better . 5 years I have time. Then I need the money  Grin
tittensor

Activity: 443

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:29:07 AM

I am holding good number of waves in my wallet expecting to become next ethereum or more than that even I don't understand when waves will pump based on its potentiality I am waiting for the day .
Wait, wait and wait, the result for people can keep patience always good. In history I have been missed many opportunity become to millionaire with cryptocurrency, so with the hot trend on the world is cryptocurrency, I will keep my coins until the price of them reach to my target.
Psalms23

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:38:43 AM

Im new to crypto but Im holding on waves since its still affordable.  But as they say its for long time investment.  Well who knows how waves behave in the coming years. 

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE Square #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.15     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ✅ FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED      ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:29:55 PM

Waves is good opportunity currently because it is following the up and down trend if we look at the charts of it.

A look at waves here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/waves/

Im sure that this wavy pattern can profit us when we invest in it at the dip of price. The fluctuation is in major scale from cents to dollars so more beneficial for us. From 6.83 dollars it dropped sharply to 2 dollars and below and now it is again headed up. When such kind of patterns are merging it is time to invest in it. I see it as good coin right now. Rest is upto the market how they accept it. :-)

Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:23:43 PM

I have been active on the waves platform (trading on waves dex) for more than half a year and I must say when there were any glitches the team was always responsive and assisted within hours (what a difference with some of the exchanges such as poloniex).
This is interesting, it could be thought that a bigger exchange will have a lot more people hire to offer support but it seems waves is outperforming them even in that aspect, it seems it is not going to take a long time before the decentralized exchanges are going to take over the world.
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:31:00 PM

Waves is regarded as the ETHEREUM KILLER by many and a lot of people are expecting that in future, many upcoming ICOs will be based on waves platform. I think waves will show amazing growth on future and you can expect it's price to be more than 50$ within 2-3 years.
Well, 50$ is a lot) But 15 $ they cost will be exactly. Waves start to cooperate with many Moscow exchanges and the leading oil and gas companies of Russia. Without a doubt, the waves have a great future but at 50$ I think they will not fly away.
QlooQl

Activity: 322
Merit: 122

Hello World!

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:33:01 PM

_.====.._
         ,:._       ~-_
             `\        ~-_
               | _  _  |  `.
             ,/ /_)/ | |    ~-_
    -..__..-''  \_ \_\ `_      ~~--..__...----          _.====.._

*Waves*

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:38:33 PM

Well, 50$ is a lot) But 15 $ they cost will be exactly. Waves start to cooperate with many Moscow exchanges and the leading oil and gas companies of Russia. Without a doubt, the waves have a great future but at 50$ I think they will not fly away.

If you claim waves started to cooperate with many Moscow exchanges and the leading Russian companies how come you say $50 is hard?

50$ is ten times increase from now, and this can happen eventually without any huge improvement.
Ruggito

Activity: 283
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:40:02 PM

I don't have waves at the moment but I plan to buy some... I suppose it will be a nice medium-long term investiment, I head a lot of good stuff about them  Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███