Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:29:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund in Emerging Asia  (Read 7238 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Action Gamble

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 08:27:30 PM

another real estate project  Undecided what's the difference between HomeToken and others??

HomeToken (OP)

Activity: 126

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:43:27 AM

another real estate project  Undecided what's the difference between HomeToken and others??

Hi there, here are some of the key differences!

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:15:06 AM

Why do you set initial price is 1USD per token? Do you think it too high?
What you will do with the coin which unsold in crowdsale? Will you burn or keep it?
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:45:04 AM

Why do you set initial price is 1USD per token? Do you think it too high?
What you will do with the coin which unsold in crowdsale? Will you burn or keep it?

We believe the price and token supply we set is the right balance to generate sufficient funds to invest and, tokens to circulate in open market.

There are no smart contract to burn unsold tokens on Waves but we will keep the tokens in a cold storage wallet, out of the markets.

ICO results will be reported in detail on our blog, after the completion of ICO.

bikers online

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:17:04 AM

I think every project has the advantages of each product, it is this project I think have advantages not owned by other projects hopefully will many investors who are interested in this project
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:51:05 PM

Joined on twitter bounty campaign. Thanks!

HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:35:21 PM

I think every project has the advantages of each product, it is this project I think have advantages not owned by other projects hopefully will many investors who are interested in this project

Thanks for your kind comment!

We think that we're one of the safest coins to be launch soon.  Grin

Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:45:54 AM

I like the idea to use the blockchain technology in a real estate. It will allow to exclude from the process unnecessary steps, reduce time and cost. Maybe I'll take part in this project.
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:29:10 PM

I like the idea to use the blockchain technology in a real estate. It will allow to exclude from the process unnecessary steps, reduce time and cost. Maybe I'll take part in this project.

Thank you!

Our ICO is now listed on Coinhills!

https://www.coinhills.com/ico/view/hometoken/

namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:26:47 PM

why distribute your tokens be on  waves, can you explain it now ? i think eth is better

Hi there, we believe that the WAVES client is more user friendly for people new to cryptocurrencies.

Other projects with the concept of real estate, very promising, although many projects with the same concept, I hope this project has a good plan to survive and compete, I see this project has a good team, I will continue to wait for updates from this project, good luck

Thank you! Real estate is a trillion dollar market and we will provide more updates soon.

Looking promising project. Will keep my eyes on this project. Any bounty available for Bitcointalker member ? I would like to join the bounty if available,make bounty or airdrop to help you promotion this project,i will be supportfull

We will have a bounty campaign and will announce the details once ready.

if the token's price 1$ per one  that will need 100000000$ ?

is it a min goal for project ? or if not rasie 100000000$  ?

edit sorry ,  i just see that 65000000 tokens for sell.

Only 65 million for token sale. The remainder will be used for various purposes. More details when we move closer to ICO.

Hi - Enjoyed reading about your company.  Quick question - In your whitepaper, page 8, it says that
"Revenue earned by HomeToken will also be reinvested and positioned to expand the overall property portfolio, both in terms of quality and quantity.  We strongly believe that the value of the HomeToken will increase based on the correlative increase of the rental income and investment properties owned."
  So earnings of the properties are not distributed back to the Token holders via a dividend?  Under your HomeToken buyback program - are these tokens burned?

Hi Fargo,

Thanks for your comment!

Earnings will be used to expand the property portfolio and buyback our tokens from open markets, to reduce token supply.

We feel that buybacks are more straightforward than dividends because tokens may be kept at centralized exchanges in the future.

No smart contracts on WAVES yet, to burn tokens but we will disclose the details of the tokens that were bought back and the address they're kept in.

We will monitor the developments of the old and new economy and adopt the best practices because we want to be transparent and repay our investors.

Thank you for so prompt reply. Good job) It sounds quite convincingly, and I see that you have already had some interesting developments, so I think the project will find its target  audience.
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 03:44:49 PM

We are now listed on ICObench!

https://icobench.com/ico/hometoken

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:48:18 PM

Hometoken Whitepaper in Hindi: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6zNrNXdWm43TXF3ckxrMmw5MG8

HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 06:59:30 PM

Thanks for the quick translation. Much appreciated!

HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 06:39:51 PM

Photos of our proof of concepts:

Proof of Concept #1

Proof of Concept #2

Proof of Concept #3

nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

Hi fans and devs.
I really like projects related to Real estate.
Since there are quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2146910.msg21480585#msg21480585
Thank you                 
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 09:00:42 AM

Hi fans and devs.
I really like projects related to Real estate.
Since there are quite a few real estate projects I have decided to prepare a discussion about the comparison of different projects on this field.
Feel free to participate in discussion, since you know best all details about your project.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2146910.msg21480585#msg21480585
Thank you                  

Thanks!

Great compilation of real estate ICOs!

HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:21:57 AM

We are listed on ICO tracker!  Grin

https://icotracker.net/project/hometoken

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:34:09 AM

I think there will be the success of the project. dev also frequently active, let alone manager sylon though I think rulesnya is a bit heavy, easy to hope it could be good and profitable future for investors and the bounty hunter. While I would join this project development preview
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:43:44 AM

Recently, it has seemed that China is one of the most progressive states in the field of crypto-currency. And this is such a pain. Probably because of this and panic on stock exchanges. Concerning this project. The team is quite representative. The goals are set, I think it is quite achievable. Is there any agreement with the stock exchanges and with which ones?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:49:15 AM

Did someone say Asian? Password accept! Wallet opening!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: