Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:29:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO LIVE] HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund in Emerging Asia  (Read 7240 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NokasKili

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Professional Portuguese Translator

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:48:01 AM

Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites, please kindly PM!
Thank you and all the success for project!

HomeToken (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

HomeToken - Tokenized Real Estate Fund

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:58:01 AM

Congratulations for this amazing interesting project!
 It seems very promising based on a new robust concept!
If by any change you required a professional Portuguese translator with experience and quality to support with ANN, Bounty, WHITE PAPER or websites, please kindly PM!
Thank you and all the success for project!

Many thanks for your support!

Its great to have positive feedback from the community!

More updates soon!

mrzell

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:42:54 PM

HomeToken is great..Why dont you guys have telegram or slack for communication message?
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 02:30:55 AM

HomeToken is great..Why dont you guys have telegram or slack for communication message?

Thanks for your comment!

We've thought about it but there are too many spammers and phishing attempts on Slack and Telegram.

All it takes is one oversight and things can go very wrong.

Also, we prefer to keep communication in an organized fashion where anyone can refer to past and present updates!

We will probably have a telegram group once token sale is completed.

Feel free to contact us via PM/emails for private queries too!

HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 05:06:50 AM

The operations team at our nursing home!

namorthesu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:04:54 PM

A large choice of accepted currencies is quite interesting bonus for the first investment, a promising idea and a dedicated team make this project attractive for investment.
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:10:22 AM

A large choice of accepted currencies is quite interesting bonus for the first investment, a promising idea and a dedicated team make this project attractive for investment.

Thank you for your kind support!

Unlike most ICOs, there will be no registration required as well to allow anyone to invest anonymously!

However, a valid email is required to allow us to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during ICO.

real_newguy05

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:37:41 PM

WARNING TO ALL:  NEWGUY05 ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW BEING USED TO PROMOTE THIS HOMETOKEN SCAM

This is the real newguy05, my account was hacked using the leaked bitcointalk database late august, this scammer is now using my newguy05 account reputation i built over the last 6 years to promote this fraud ICO called HomeToken. BEWARE and please leave negative reputation against the hacked newguy05 account.

Since admins are non-responsive, i am posting after his replies (which are all a scam to try promote legitimacy) to generate awareness. Most of those positives replies are all from hacked accounts promoting this scam.

more detail:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169580.0
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:42:00 PM

WARNING TO ALL:  NEWGUY05 ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, THIS ACCOUNT IS NOW BEING USED TO PROMOTE THIS HOMETOKEN SCAM

This is the real newguy05, my account was hacked using the leaked bitcointalk database late august, this scammer is now using my newguy05 account reputation i built over the last 6 years to promote this fraud ICO called HomeToken. BEWARE and please leave negative reputation against the hacked newguy05 account.

Since admins are non-responsive, i am posting after his replies (which are all a scam to try promote legitimacy) to generate awareness. Most of those positives replies are all from hacked accounts promoting this scam.

more detail:

This is confusing lol

Who is newguy05? No one of with that account posted in our ANN thread.

Thanks for the drama though.

-
Edit

Ok, more clarity here

newguy05 joined our signature bounty campaign but did not post in our ANN thread.

Since he now has red trust score he will be removed accordingly.

Kvanko

Activity: 602
Merit: 279

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:32:22 PM

more detail:

Lol, so how the fact your account was hacked is related to HomeToken? Why do you call them scammers? Did you lose your mind together with your bitcointalk account or what?
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 02:51:03 AM

newguy05 has been removed from our signature campaign along with his stakes.

What a nasty surprise out of nowhere  Shocked

cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:47:29 AM

Interesting, Malaysian-based project. How many units do the project currently owned on the listed on the website?

umycantik

Activity: 143

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:55:30 AM

I am sure interested people will consider this project very much because I see this project is good both from the development team and also dev from the very good project
cryptomeo

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:01:10 AM

I am sure interested people will consider this project very much because I see this project is good both from the development team and also dev from the very good project

Yeah, i like the real estate in Asia thingy.
But from the team profile, they have dozen of members with 80% of them are advisors.
Only one tech guy.

And they seeking $65 million fund.
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 07:08:43 AM

Thank you for your support!

Interesting, Malaysian-based project. How many units do the project currently owned on the listed on the website?

More than 3 for sure. The 3 listed is to give people an idea of the type of investment properties we target.

Yeah, i like the real estate in Asia thingy.
But from the team profile, they have dozen of members with 80% of them are advisors.
Only one tech guy.

And they seeking $65 million fund.

It is merely the leadership team. There has been a photo of the operations team at our nursing home posted earlier.

With bonuses during ICO and looking at other real estate ICOs, we will not raise 65 million.  Roll Eyes

HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:45:08 AM

Our Second Promo Video!

nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:31:59 AM

In every ICO I always ask myself at least 2 questions:
-What will cause a market demand for the coin so the price can go up?
-What will convince people not to sell it once ICO ends so the price will not drop?

Can someone give me short answer on this two?
HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:20:25 PM

In every ICO I always ask myself at least 2 questions:
-What will cause a market demand for the coin so the price can go up?
-What will convince people not to sell it once ICO ends so the price will not drop?

Can someone give me short answer on this two?

Hey there!

We ask the same questions ourselves!

1. From our point of view, we need to show that we have a good business model and the ability to execute it. There are many ways to increase demand and token prices after ICO. The most basic way is to keep your promises to investors and prove that you've met your objectives stated in your roadmap. Keep regular meaningful updates and stay in the public eye. Here at HomeToken, we chose the shortest route to profitability to build our brand and trust. We've seen too many startups failed because they're out of touch and build platforms that no one asked for. There is an unhealthy trend where startups continue burn through investor's funds for years without a year of profit before failing eventually. Just look at Uber struggling at the moment.

2. From what we've seen, token prices fall after ICO because of tokens given during bounty campaigns and high token bonuses during ICO. Too often, developers start getting lazy and go quiet, after raising funds from ICO. Token prices of good projects will recover eventually. We will also have a token buyback program to support the value of our tokens.

HomeToken (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:32:22 PM

HomeToken Announces ICO After Raising $3 Million in Pre-ICO Investment, Crowdsale Starts October 1, 2017

jcmelana1991

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

i read something similar to your project but your proposal is more better than them.good job
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: