Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:38:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:54:43 AM

what is use case for subscription services?

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 01:44:44 AM

Im guessing it will be tricky to pay in REST tokens since the value will probably be changing constantly. The contract will have to be pretty flexible.

I feel the need to bump this question. cos it's quite vital

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:25:54 AM

Im guessing it will be tricky to pay in REST tokens since the value will probably be changing constantly. The contract will have to be pretty flexible.

Could be that the tokens are automatically converted in fiat at point of purchase. so the price is 100USD and you pay whatever amount of rest that adds up to that.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:31:12 AM

Will it be worldwide?
What if as a property owner I want to list my property for rent in Asia? Can I do that?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:54:31 AM

Could be that the tokens are automatically converted in fiat at point of purchase. so the price is 100USD and you pay whatever amount of rest that adds up to that.

There is two logical way to do it in my opinion.

First they can take offers in fiat but when purchasing just make the conversion and use rest token. For example 100$ offer, offer accepted, price at that moment 2$ for a rest, so pay 50 rest.

Second when they get offer, they equalise with fiat. For example 2$ rest token and offered 50 rest. At that moment they stabilise the 100$ price and after they won, if rest price is 4$, then they just ask for payment 25 rest.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:34:31 AM

I read the ANN, and the whitepaper, but didn't understand it, what is this project doing differently than REAL ESTATE project and ATLANT project? the word AUTCION is there so I'm still unsure, can any user or dev answer? what I understand about the real estate is that we buy the tokens, then because we own tokens, we invest in a state with them, and we just receive revenue for the rental according to our share of it, but this project isn't like that, or is it? still not sure.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:02:53 AM

Will it be worldwide?
What if as a property owner I want to list my property for rent in Asia? Can I do that?
They are going to be a global service
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:18:34 AM

Undecided
I read the ANN, and the whitepaper, but didn't understand it, what is this project doing differently than REAL ESTATE project and ATLANT project? the word AUTCION is there so I'm still unsure, can any user or dev answer? what I understand about the real estate is that we buy the tokens, then because we own tokens, we invest in a state with them, and we just receive revenue for the rental according to our share of it, but this project isn't like that, or is it? still not sure.
In my opinion theres a big difference between these. REAL is buying properties and renting them out.
Relest is aiming to be the middleman between renter and landlord.
toolucky98

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:52:33 AM

As you can see, this is an auction.
"Landlords post their listings and tenants place bids for renting this property."
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:01:59 AM

I'm beginning to understand how this will work and I see how the projected 200 million page views/paid listing impressions will be turned into revenue for REST. My question is in regards to monetizing the views of end-users that will be seeing 20 pages per visit. Does the advertisement and/or listing revenue get passed onto token holders in some way or is REST only a utility token?     

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:13:16 AM

Undecided
In my opinion theres a big difference between these. REAL is buying properties and renting them out.
Relest is aiming to be the middleman between renter and landlord.

Yep like a broker thing. You don't own anything but you know everything.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:47:10 AM

I'm beginning to understand how this will work and I see how the projected 200 million page views/paid listing impressions will be turned into revenue for REST. My question is in regards to monetizing the views of end-users that will be seeing 20 pages per visit. Does the advertisement and/or listing revenue get passed onto token holders in some way or is REST only a utility token?     

I don't think there will be a dividend for token holders. The coin itself is "just" an untility token, but should the marketing be good and a lot of users are using the platform, it could get a lot of value through the demand.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

They should focus on some region and develop model business for others to contact them to be part of the platform. There are different laws from countries to countries especially in real estate even within US states and in EU. There are some big challenges for the team to confront them but hopefully they have thought about this factor already.
Energy_girl

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:55:12 AM

How much did you raise during your pre-sale?

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET   ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:57:17 AM

This concept seems interesting and I think I would give it a try. However, I see a less clear picture of how it's exactly going to work? It makes logic to bring investors from the world to participate in the investment of the particular properties and to earn returns from it. Let's see what happens, I am tracking this topic and will definitely try it during ICO sale.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:00:47 AM

There is two logical way to do it in my opinion.

First they can take offers in fiat but when purchasing just make the conversion and use rest token. For example 100$ offer, offer accepted, price at that moment 2$ for a rest, so pay 50 rest.

Second when they get offer, they equalise with fiat. For example 2$ rest token and offered 50 rest. At that moment they stabilise the 100$ price and after they won, if rest price is 4$, then they just ask for payment 25 rest.

I agree that it is important they find a good system for this in order to make it accessible and easy to use for your average joe. But they have already answered those questions party. People using the platform can choose to pay in fiat, but using REST will give them benefits/discount. So i hope the platform will offer a way to instantly exchange your fiat into REST. So you choose to bid 100$, it gets transferred into REST for you and the bid will be done in REST.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:01:49 AM

what is use case for subscription services?

It gives both, landlord and tenant, access to some additional services. E.g. there documents, as utility bills can be shared, it offers a chat functionality, etc.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:53:59 AM

I have a question/suggestion about ico.

As all now, chinese icos are banned, but chinese investors can invest icos around the world. I checked the page and there is only english and russian is available. Are you going to aim for chinese investors, there can be a big demand about a real estate project. Not running in china but just make chinese aware of relest ico.

I believe after banning their own icos, they are looking some solid icos around the world for investing. Maybe with a little push, relest can have some interest.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:02:11 AM

Did you reach hard-cap during pre-ico sale? best of luck with the project
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:24:42 AM

Could we have some information on how the presale went please  ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: