Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:27:19 AM

Boosting price is a useles way to get a better price. You will burst the balance value of the market and earn nothing cause no one wil rent at a to high price. With a good volume we will have an accurate market price, and we have a data analysis algorithm too for that. It will mechanically direct the price to a market balance. Auction is very good for landlord and renter, you can have a better price for both.
Im hoping for success of projects like these because rental price is ridiculous now young generation is being ripped off by today's prices and sadly im one of them :/ will try to save some fiat to support this idea

Most importantly if your rent exceeds a certain amount then government put the tax on it. I mean wtf. I working my ass off to pay the rent and now everyone else wants a cut in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:52:23 AM

Boosting price is a useles way to get a better price. You will burst the balance value of the market and earn nothing cause no one wil rent at a to high price. With a good volume we will have an accurate market price, and we have a data analysis algorithm too for that. It will mechanically direct the price to a market balance. Auction is very good for landlord and renter, you can have a better price for both.
Im hoping for success of projects like these because rental price is ridiculous now young generation is being ripped off by today's prices and sadly im one of them :/ will try to save some fiat to support this idea

Most importantly if your rent exceeds a certain amount then government put the tax on it. I mean wtf. I working my ass off to pay the rent and now everyone else wants a cut in it.

That's why working on the blockchain excites me. We can cut the tax collectors out of the loop. not that i'm arguing for breaking the law here Smiley

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:04:31 AM

I think the project is really promising. The real estate business has already evolved and is slowly integrating with Blockchain, for rentals it is a matter of time and being a pioneer is a lot of wisdom. Congratulations to the Devs for the initiative and effort
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:12:40 AM

I think the project is really promising. The real estate business has already evolved and is slowly integrating with Blockchain, for rentals it is a matter of time and being a pioneer is a lot of wisdom. Congratulations to the Devs for the initiative and effort

There are at least 3 projects about real state as far as I'm aware, that is good, because it means that soon this industry will start using blockchain technology to function, instead of using the traditional method, which was only for the rich, now people have the control, or at least more than half of it, so good luck relest, this project needs to be online Cheesy.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:21:00 AM

There are at least 3 projects about real state as far as I'm aware, that is good, because it means that soon this industry will start using blockchain technology to function, instead of using the traditional method, which was only for the rich, now people have the control, or at least more than half of it, so good luck relest, this project needs to be online Cheesy.

The competition is getting harder day by day in the real estate business as every blockchain enthusiast, entrepreneurs trying to grab this opportunity. Real estate is one of the investments where your money will grow faster than any other sectors and implementing unique ideas through blockchain will bring some revolutionary ideas.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:33:21 AM

That's why working on the blockchain excites me. We can cut the tax collectors out of the loop. not that i'm arguing for breaking the law here Smiley

It's actually impossible to cut tax collectors out. It's called fraud Smiley
However more transparency in the renting business by using blockchain is always a good idea.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:45:37 AM

Yes i know at least 3 project about real estate too. But when looking them throughly you see that they are investing in real estates.

Relest is unique this way. They are not investing in real estate, they just bring landlords and tenants together in a platform.

There can always be a real estate crysis but renting properties always will be there.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:49:44 AM

However more transparency in the renting business by using blockchain is always a good idea.

Well, fraud is what they are collecting from us. It's our hard earned money and owner is giving tax for the property. Now, they want another cut from the rent tenant is paying to the owner. This is 100% scam.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:39:38 AM

Well, fraud is what they are collecting from us. It's our hard earned money and owner is giving tax for the property. Now, they want another cut from the rent tenant is paying to the owner. This is 100% scam.

Hell yeah, One of the main reasons I started off with crypto was because governments are using the tax money I pay them utterly stupidly. And they are always  looking for new ways to get more money out of our pockets. F that. I'm in crypto for life. Within a few years one wont even need fiat to get by. Use TenX's card to do payments directly with different cryptos. Use Relest to pay for rent. Use Deeponion to get drugs or hookers- cuz its totally anonymous. Use WiC to pay for internet. Use Bitcoin as the swiss bank account, and distribute money from there. 

And they are coming up with new companies every day. Future has never looked so bright in my eyes.

Soon enough, governments will lose all track of crypto users financial situation, And I'm Fing thrilled about that!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:48:14 AM

Anybody that has paid attention to market trends knows that real estate is one of the most lucrative investments EVER! Relest offers everyone the opportunity to earn from one of the most , if not the most, sustainable business opportunities! Great potential!
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:14:21 AM

Yes relest is on a specific segment of the real estate market. Its pretty cool they have no competitor, others real estate crypto based project don't provide the same things. Relest offer a platform for auction and rent for real estate, not based on investissement in real estate directly. So the more we have volume, the more the value of the platform will be huge.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:32:36 AM

Ok, so a landlord lists his property for rent. Tenants bid on landlords property on your platform. Tenant wins then gets to meet the owner to see inside? (that seems backwards, there should be an option in which the owner should post 3 different days where he will be showing it or hosting an open house.) I see the problem with this too. I am just trying to make this practical In my mind.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:51:59 AM

Yes relest is on a specific segment of the real estate market. Its pretty cool they have no competitor, others real estate crypto based project don't provide the same things. Relest offer a platform for auction and rent for real estate, not based on investissement in real estate directly. So the more we have volume, the more the value of the platform will be huge.
their are always a competitor lurking in the shadows, once that this project turned into a success expect that 2 to 3 project will try to imitate or add something and call it theirs.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

Ok, so a landlord lists his property for rent. Tenants bid on landlords property on your platform. Tenant wins then gets to meet the owner to see inside? (that seems backwards, there should be an option in which the owner should post 3 different days where he will be showing it or hosting an open house.) I see the problem with this too. I am just trying to make this practical In my mind.

Well you will have pictures to look inside the apartment before. In this point it is same to every normal renting platform. You see the pictures and get interested in the apartment, make an appointment and if it is not like explained and shown in the pictures you still can make a step back and even be able to rate the landlord for giving not proper explanations.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 11:15:44 AM

their are always a competitor lurking in the shadows, once that this project turned into a success expect that 2 to 3 project will try to imitate or add something and call it theirs.

It is a very real possibility, but I think Relest will be at the forefront of this business model since it is the first ever Real Estate rental platform being developed. And competitors will find it hard to compete a pioneer, unless they offer something new and innovative than that of Relest.

Not really. Being the pioneer guarantees nothing, you must be in shape and keep on going. If a business comes behind you, they can always leverage what you've done great and fix what you've done badly. Do you know the Hydrox vs. Oreo story?

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:21:13 AM

Real estate business has drawn attention of block chain and of course they number of competitors will keep growing but in the end what matters most is the quality of content, services and efficiency of the team and platform to handle the business. That is the part which will differentiate the project from one another. These are all startups right at the moment.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:16:31 PM

How will be renting real estate out? If this auction, so people with only highest bid will have  chance to rent?
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

It is a very real possibility, but I think Relest will be at the forefront of this business model since it is the first ever Real Estate rental platform being developed. And competitors will find it hard to compete a pioneer, unless they offer something new and innovative than that of Relest.

Not really. Being the pioneer guarantees nothing, you must be in shape and keep on going. If a business comes behind you, they can always leverage what you've done great and fix what you've done badly. Do you know the Hydrox vs. Oreo story?

Matter of fact you have a point, that's why I've stated that " its hard to compete a pioneer unless they offer something new and innovative ". Well it depends on the Relest team if they will try their best to be the leader in this field.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:49:19 PM

How will be renting real estate out? If this auction, so people with only highest bid will have  chance to rent?

yeah man, that's what auctions are all about.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:07:51 PM

Hm.. any competoitors here? Some real estate projects which I know (Propy, Real etc) has some other idea  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: