Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:51:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Boosting price is a useles way to get a better price. You will burst the balance value of the market and earn nothing cause no one wil rent at a to high price. With a good volume we will have an accurate market price, and we have a data analysis algorithm too for that. It will mechanically direct the price to a market balance. Auction is very good for landlord and renter, you can have a better price for both.
Im hoping for success of projects like these because rental price is ridiculous now young generation is being ripped off by today's prices and sadly im one of them :/ will try to save some fiat to support this idea
Most importantly if your rent exceeds a certain amount then government put the tax on it. I mean wtf. I working my ass off to pay the rent and now everyone else wants a cut in it.
You dont pay tax on a low rent in your country? Be happy, here they tax everything.
And i doubt you would pay less as a tenant if you would attend an auction for rent. I think landlords will profit from this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:14:10 PM

Hm.. any competoitors here? Some real estate projects which I know (Propy, Real etc) has some other idea  Huh
I have not seen any competitors that have same kind of this idea yet (auction renting real estate)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:19:01 PM

@Relest ICO is almost here, have you provided soft/hard cap yet? And another question, those exchanges mentioned in the OP have already confirmed to list REST after token sale?
Hi!
There is no hard cap. Soft cap is $ 1mln.
Axechanges already confirmed to list REST.

Don't you think it's dangerous not to have a hard cap in place?

Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:26:38 PM

real estate is bubble right now.

If it's true, then so what?

They are not buying real estate, they are just making a platform for landlords and renters. If the bubble bursts relest don't lose anything, just rents get lower but still there will always be landlords and people want to rent their places.

Furthermore the burst of a real estate bubble would be really good for a renting (auction) platform, since the renting costs in the big citys are exploding. Lower rents would lead to a broader clientele and in consequence to more (fee) income for the Relest platform.

A renting platform wouldn't be very affected by a bursting bubble because people always need to live somewhere.

Excuse me, but did you read what I have written? For Sure a bursting bubble would have an impact, a positiv one, like I wrote above. (It would have an impact on this specific platform, since it will be specialized on big towns.)

Please, read my argument (;

I'm not quite sure that a bubble bursting would help rentals. Selling prices would drop and so rentals. Think that the problem with a bubble in RS is that it would affect many people that could not maintain their expenses, thus dropping prices down.

Yes, but where is the problem for an auction platform with lower prices? I mean, the platform gets its fees, no matter how much the rent will cost. But lower prices mean more people who can participate in the auction.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:33:00 PM

@Relest ICO is almost here, have you provided soft/hard cap yet? And another question, those exchanges mentioned in the OP have already confirmed to list REST after token sale?
Hi!

What you mean "no hard cap"? How much tokens in total and what price for token?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:34:13 PM

Hm.. any competoitors here? Some real estate projects which I know (Propy, Real etc) has some other idea  Huh
I have not seen any competitors that have same kind of this idea yet (auction renting real estate)

Relest is unique of his kind! There is no other project doing this.
Renting with crypto's is the new way!

Really curious how the ICO will go for this project!
Hopefully to the moon!
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:01:41 PM

How will be renting real estate out? If this auction, so people with only highest bid will have  chance to rent?

yeah man, that's what auctions are all about.

Yes, if this is like an auction, then the rent that will be paid will be the highest, so the project and token holders, in general, could have the most benefits from it, and while being in the blockchain, that makes this project particularly appealing compare to another real state ICOs.
magisterr

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:05:13 PM

In which countries they planning working at first? Can anyone give me a list of this countries pls?
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:19:59 PM

In which countries they planning working at first? Can anyone give me a list of this countries pls?

They intend to operate globally but I believe they haven't announced yet where they gonna start, at least haven't read sth about in this thread.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:27:04 PM

They intend to operate globally but I believe they haven't announced yet where they gonna start, at least haven't read sth about in this thread.

but they must announce countries, where they ll start they program  Tongue
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:54:20 PM

I'm not quite sure that a bubble bursting would help rentals. Selling prices would drop and so rentals. Think that the problem with a bubble in RS is that it would affect many people that could not maintain their expenses, thus dropping prices down.
Yes, but where is the problem for an auction platform with lower prices? I mean, the platform gets its fees, no matter how much the rent will cost. But lower prices mean more people who can participate in the auction.
The problem is that a bubble bursting would also impact other areas like it happened in 2008 with housing bubble. Although it would mean lower rents it would also mean less income for paying rent in the first place.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:24:11 PM

but they must announce countries, where they ll start they program  Tongue

Asked this before but got no answer so far :/ I also think there will be test markets first, would love to know which ones.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:29:34 PM

How will be renting real estate out? If this auction, so people with only highest bid will have  chance to rent?

Yes, if this is like an auction, then the rent that will be paid will be the highest, so the project and token holders, in general, could have the most benefits from it, and while being in the blockchain, that makes this project particularly appealing compare to another real state ICOs.
I agree, if there is a well-furnished apartment or room -many renters will be willing to pay a good price, and if this is an auction, then it will not be necessary to spend on advertising, people will raise the price by themselves
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:32:22 PM

Anybody that has paid attention to market trends knows that real estate is one of the most lucrative investments EVER! Relest offers everyone the opportunity to earn from one of the most , if not the most, sustainable business opportunities! Great potential!
We should also keep in mind that the real estate market in developing countries will increase in tremendous amounts in the next few years due to population growth.

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:32:53 PM

nice concept  for booming rental market in era of high cost real estate. like this project. technically nothing to lose
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:10:27 PM

I agree, if there is a well-furnished apartment or room -many renters will be willing to pay a good price, and if this is an auction, then it will not be necessary to spend on advertising, people will raise the price by themselves

only thing i see is managing all lease contract is kind a nightmare. dealing with dispute if not pay rent is cost money

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:22:05 PM

The problem is that a bubble bursting would also impact other areas like it happened in 2008 with housing bubble. Although it would mean lower rents it would also mean less income for paying rent in the first place.

That was more than a housing bubble, those criminal scammers (financial banks) sold junkie products marked as AAA to people. I suggest to watch "the big short" if you're interested. With the power of blockain I hope that we won't see that anymore

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:22:17 PM

Hi!

No hard cap means they keep selling REST at a rate of 1 REST = 0,001 ETH and when the ico ends, they count all the incoming ETH, multiply it by 1000 and that amount will be 70% of the total REST supply.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:37:20 PM

Hi!

No hard cap means they keep selling REST at a rate of 1 REST = 0,001 ETH and when the ico ends, they count all the incoming ETH, multiply it by 1000 and that amount will be 70% of the total REST supply.

with no hard cap it seems that the more successful the project is, the less the tokens will be worth.

sein

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:53:57 PM

very interesting .. real estate has several projects .. is perfect for us to follow the progress .. which projects will be successful .. I am sure, everyone who has participated here wants this project a success  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: