Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Relest - first real estate rental AUCTION platform, 25 November  (Read 35008 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:24:22 AM

I think nothing to be worried about as approximately 2 weeks ago they finished fund raising. They seemed very confident about the availability of funds what they raised to develop the project as don't want more. This is the statement they left on opening page. Social media is silent but hopefully they were be up very soon.

Something good, they do their work slowly but surely. I really like this way and I will wait for the time everyone tells me about the success of this project.

What do you mean by Slowly but surely ...
If you read 4-5 pages to the back, there is no news about the progress of this project. There is not even an announcement about how much money they have collected during ico.

I would not say this project is a scam, but if it's been so long there's no news from this project ... it means the project is dead

I feel guilty because it's true they didn't do anything to make their tokens become valuable. They're just quiet and I think they've run away. There is no certainty that explains they will do anything.

kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

I think nothing to be worried about as approximately 2 weeks ago they finished fund raising. They seemed very confident about the availability of funds what they raised to develop the project as don't want more. This is the statement they left on opening page. Social media is silent but hopefully they were be up very soon.

Something good, they do their work slowly but surely. I really like this way and I will wait for the time everyone tells me about the success of this project.

If you read 4-5 pages to the back, there is no news about the progress of this project. There is not even an announcement about how much money they have collected during ico.

I would not say this project is a scam, but if it's been so long there's no news from this project ... it means the project is dead

I feel guilty because it's true they didn't do anything to make their tokens become valuable. They're just quiet and I think they've run away. There is no certainty that explains they will do anything.
im hope the dev will explained more in here and announce some new progress about this project. who know there will be a new exchange that list this token and make it to the moon. hope dev team look this matter more seriously.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
qwertyking

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

where can i see your roadmap and current app?
kerjakuat

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:53:59 AM

im hope the dev will explained more in here and announce some new progress about this project. who know there will be a new exchange that list this token and make it to the moon. hope dev team look this matter more seriously.

I hope your expectations are fulfilled because I see no activity on this project. I'm very disappointed
yeah im very hope.. dev should answer some question in here cause it very clear this project are death with no new news after it release..hurmmm
it hurt me very much.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

At the very beginning, this project seemed to me with a good and practical idea.
Now, I do not hear anything good about it. I think it's worth forgetting about it for a while. And if something changes for the better, then I will see it at the coinmarketcap. It would be a surprise.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

At the very beginning, this project seemed to me with a good and practical idea.
Now, I do not hear anything good about it. I think it's worth forgetting about it for a while. And if something changes for the better, then I will see it at the coinmarketcap. It would be a surprise.
you seem to be too hopeful on this project. I see this project has no future. it could be said the relest is a failed project. because they never provide clear information, and they are no longer active in this forum.

lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:57:25 AM

you seem to be too hopeful on this project. I see this project has no future. it could be said the relest is a failed project. because they never provide clear information, and they are no longer active in this forum.
there is no reason at all from them whether this project will continue or stop and nobody is trading in this coin so maybe this is a failed project
kerjakuat

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

there is no reason at all from them whether this project will continue or stop and nobody is trading in this coin so maybe this is a failed project
this was a sad story for this project.. i dont know why they stopped to provide us a new info about the project now. one million has been stole just like that.. what will happen to the investors of this project?

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

who invested in this?

xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:39:03 PM

Yes you are right this is failed project, since the beginning of ICO, this platform can not reach the soft cap, but dev ensures to continue it's plan, and the result like this "BIG FAIL"
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:23:38 PM

I wasn't following this project for a while and now I am back but not happy what I see here in your comments. From what I understand this project failed and there is no updates or development. Please correct me if I am wrong.
lembang

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

Yes you are right this is failed project, since the beginning of ICO, this platform can not reach the soft cap, but dev ensures to continue it's plan, and the result like this "BIG FAIL"
do not be too concerned with this failed project because there are still many fantastic projects to follow
daniel1113

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:47:19 AM

No updates regarding this project??!?! When should be listed to exchanges?
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:52:22 AM

there is no activity from the devs and no one knows if the token will be listed on an exchange, but you can try your luck on etherdelta and see if there is any order.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

there is no activity from the devs and no one knows if the token will be listed on an exchange, but you can try your luck on etherdelta and see if there is any order.

Just a small profit you can get if you expect something like that. I see this token will not have big pontesi or in use for everyone for now. Or this token don't will be allowed forever and become a junk coin.
lembang

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

Just a small profit you can get if you expect something like that. I see this token will not have big pontesi or in use for everyone for now. Or this token don't will be allowed forever and become a junk coin.
it's better to just forget this project because surely there will never be a continuation of his dev so focus to other projects only
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

Shit, Shit, SHITTY, Shit. I had too much faith in the real estate type projects.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:29:06 PM

Apparently here gathered some bounty hunters. The guys stop pumping the situation, the same message "the project has no future" "this project failed" and so on. Just leave this topic and forget about this startup. And then only whining and whining and whining ... Enough whining in this thread. I think these guys will come back ... and show their product ..
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

Shit, Shit, SHITTY, Shit. I had too much faith in the real estate type projects.

Don't experience a late failure to regret at this point should you look for a project that has high trust back. Don't give up easily

lembang

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:11:56 PM

Don't experience a late failure to regret at this point should you look for a project that has high trust back. Don't give up easily
certainly many people are disappointed with this project but we do not think too much because in this forum many projects that produce better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: