Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27389 times)
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:55:38 AM

how about the next step about this project? and is there any sign that this project can be launched soon? I'm looking forward to it

The first sign - the game is in open beta test! We are going to implement LC and start launching in early 2018.

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:57:38 AM

Lordmancer II was mentioned on MarketWatch as one of the new promising cryptocurrencies!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-denmark-wants-use-blockchain-and-cryptos-to-fight-for-human-rights-2017-12-15

And what a quote! "In November, a record 148 new currencies were launched, including such names as Trive, Karma, SwissBorg and, of course, Lordmancer II."

Great news so can we expect some Christmas LC in the chests in the game? Or everybody how is testing beta version will get some christmas present? Smiley

We are too busy now with ICO and the development process... So this year there are no Christmas presents Smiley But when the game is fully launched, we will introduce events and presents regularly.

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:58:45 AM

Guys! Only 3 days left to participate in ICO!

Join now on http://lordmancer2.io

HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:14:41 AM

Lordmancer II was mentioned on MarketWatch as one of the new promising cryptocurrencies!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-denmark-wants-use-blockchain-and-cryptos-to-fight-for-human-rights-2017-12-15

And what a quote! "In November, a record 148 new currencies were launched, including such names as Trive, Karma, SwissBorg and, of course, Lordmancer II."

Great news so can we expect some Christmas LC in the chests in the game? Or everybody how is testing beta version will get some christmas present? Smiley

We are too busy now with ICO and the development process... So this year there are no Christmas presents Smiley But when the game is fully launched, we will introduce events and presents regularly.

It was just fun.Even though you could find a while fort a christmas gifts Smiley. You definitely do a good job. Let your enthusiasm last even after the new year Wink
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

Have you been thinking over the possibility to delete the division of talent points and split again first for free and for another for crystals?
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:17:25 AM

Why are not there any points in the clan ranking when one dungeon is completed?
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:22:42 AM

Have you been thinking over the possibility to delete the division of talent points and split again first for free and for another for crystals?

I'm not sure I have caught your idea. Could you explain it?

TR750

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:23:22 AM

Any working game build?
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:35:04 AM

Any working game build?

Sure, you can download an APK for Androind on http://lordmancer2.io

And there is a request form for Test Flight for iOS

HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:53:00 AM

you divide the talent points true the game. Somtimes you find that you divided them wrong way. There is sometimes the possibility of reset the divide of talent points, first time free of charge every other attempt for money, and after that you can dividing it again completely differently into other attributes It is a possibility if you started from the beginning with the distribution of talent points wrong.

It is clear now?
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:11:20 PM

you divide the talent points true the game. Somtimes you find that you divided them wrong way. There is sometimes the possibility of reset the divide of talent points, first time free of charge every other attempt for money, and after that you can dividing it again completely differently into other attributes It is a possibility if you started from the beginning with the distribution of talent points wrong.

It is clear now?

OK, now I see your point. I will forward it to our game designers.

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:12:52 PM

Are there any German speaking members? Smiley I can't understand but believe they have said something positive about Lordmancer II Smiley http://mein-mmo.de/kryptowaehrung-mmo-zahlen/

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:27:37 PM

how about the next step about this project? and is there any sign that this project can be launched soon? I'm looking forward to it

The first sign - the game is in open beta test! We are going to implement LC and start launching in early 2018.
Nice, but please fix all the bugs before. There are so many in the game right now.

-Touching the screen bug (you have to touch 2,3,4 times sometimes)
-actualizing bug (many things are only after rejoining actualized: shop, daylie tasks, rank, clan storage ...)
-jumping endlessly back on the map bug

Hope to see a bugfree version on playstore.  Smiley

Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:32:12 PM

Are there any German speaking members? Smiley I can't understand but believe they have said something positive about Lordmancer II Smiley http://mein-mmo.de/kryptowaehrung-mmo-zahlen/
Yes, positive. The last sentence is a little bit average:

"While you can not expect a game like Lordmancer 2 to kick off such a boom, it's a sign that the basics are laid for such a future."

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:15:06 AM

Nice, but please fix all the bugs before. There are so many in the game right now.

-Touching the screen bug (you have to touch 2,3,4 times sometimes)
-actualizing bug (many things are only after rejoining actualized: shop, daylie tasks, rank, clan storage ...)
-jumping endlessly back on the map bug

Hope to see a bugfree version on playstore.  Smiley

Sure, now it is a demo version

HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:18:14 AM

He says it might be good, but it needs to spread among people and make a good base.
HybCZ

BTC forever

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:19:15 AM

It is clear now?

OK, now I see your point. I will forward it to our game designers.

We'll see you might find it a good idea
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:53:44 AM

Does the system support the Belarusian language?
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:01:42 PM

Does the system support the Belarusian language?

Do you mean the game? Currently, it has two versions: English and Russian. Other languages will be added later. But I really not sure about Belarusian.

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:19:23 PM

Your last chance to participate! Don't miss it out!

A special gift is inside!

https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-ico-ends-in-just-hours-dont-miss-your-last-chance-5cd13a9be87c

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: