Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:22:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27376 times)
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 12:14:24 PM

Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence about Exchanges. We needed to sort out some developing tasks (as of course for us creating the game is the main task). And now the management team is focusing on exchanges. We will update the info in a week or two.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Lordmancer listed on some major exchanges like binance or cryptopia which we will find out in another one or two weeks.

Everything is taking too long recently Sad. Update for IOS is still not ready after one month. Slowly I am forgetting how to play Wink

Oh no. Don't stop playing. We need to support this project and the team. Please be a bit patient and I think they are working hard to update the IOS version. It will be soon.

Guys, it is still a beta version. We are working hard to release the game. There are some tasks that are needed to be sorted out before the new iOS build. I'm sorry for that.

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 08:26:45 AM

Hi guys,

Sorry for the silence about Exchanges. We needed to sort out some developing tasks (as of course for us creating the game is the main task). And now the management team is focusing on exchanges. We will update the info in a week or two.

Thanks

Thanks for the update. Can't wait to see Lordmancer listed on some major exchanges like binance or cryptopia which we will find out in another one or two weeks.

Everything is taking too long recently Sad. Update for IOS is still not ready after one month. Slowly I am forgetting how to play Wink

Oh no. Don't stop playing. We need to support this project and the team. Please be a bit patient and I think they are working hard to update the IOS version. It will be soon.

Guys, it is still a beta version. We are working hard to release the game. There are some tasks that are needed to be sorted out before the new iOS build. I'm sorry for that.

Can we play this game on windows pc too? is there a something like an installer for it here? I can't seem to find it.
I hate playing game on a phone, screen is too small and clunky. I rather play this game on a pc while holding a mouse and a can of soda on the other hand Cheesy
Also, I haven't really tried playing it, but is there a market system within the game?
Wherein players can sell items and then other players can buy them with coins or fiat?

Btw, what the ICO price of this game's token again?

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 10:01:54 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks

Can we play this game on windows pc too? is there a something like an installer for it here? I can't seem to find it.
I hate playing game on a phone, screen is too small and clunky. I rather play this game on a pc while holding a mouse and a can of soda on the other hand Cheesy
Also, I haven't really tried playing it, but is there a market system within the game?
Wherein players can sell items and then other players can buy them with coins or fiat?

Sorry, it is only a mobile game. Yes, there is an in-game market where players can trade for cryptocurrency.

mbahokey

Activity: 548
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

Lordmancer mission is bringing classical game into mobile platform, so.. there's no version for PC, And I think it's a more better concept than windows version, because not everyone have PC, but everyone surely have smartphone
if screen resolution become trouble, my suggest is using android tablet and use OTG adapter for mouse and keyboard  Grin
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:29:57 PM

Hi guys,

Thanks

Sorry, it is only a mobile game. Yes, there is an in-game market where players can trade for cryptocurrency.
when will lordmancer be listed on exchanges? because I see there is still no update for news exchange

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:33:44 AM

Even though it can be sold through etherdelta , but there is no trading activity on there. I hope dev have a good plan to put it in well-known exchange and LCs token price can be rising along with rising eth prices.
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:19:43 AM

Even though it can be sold through etherdelta , but there is no trading activity on there. I hope dev have a good plan to put it in well-known exchange and LCs token price can be rising along with rising eth prices.

We are negotiating with some exchanges to list Lord Coin. But the first priority now is the product. If we have a good product, we will have a good LC price.

The first exchange will be Lykke in February. I know it is not a big exchange, but they provide a simple way to buy LC with fiat money. That is important for the gamers.

HybCZ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTC forever

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

We are negotiating with some exchanges to list Lord Coin. But the first priority now is the product. If we have a good product, we will have a good LC price.

The first exchange will be Lykke in February. I know it is not a big exchange, but they provide a simple way to buy LC with fiat money. That is important for the gamers.

Product on first place that's the way it's supposed to be. Small exchange for beggin is enough and in the future big exchange offices come alone to have LC on offer;)
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:33:18 AM

well said. as the product is the main thing to do first so i think im gonna HODL the token for long term and gonna try the game out. as im a gamer on mobile also. keep it up dev.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:17:18 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks

Yes you can.
Use an emulator, Bluestacks works really good, easy to install and after downloading the apk-file from https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr drag it into bluestacks. (This site is linked on https://lordmancer2.io, so its official)
Have fun with it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

Product on first place that's the way it's supposed to be. Small exchange for beggin is enough and in the future big exchange offices come alone to have LC on offer;)

This is great news! We need to start somewhere!) Guys, you are great fellows!
Success and patience!
fanten

Activity: 266

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:53:13 AM

With the dipping price of Ethereum right now, we can now convert fiat to eth and get more CPY tokens. Buy right now till January 22 will get you another 30% extra tokens. This deal is a steal and I am going to get more of it. Thanks team for the decision of throwing another 30% of tokens to us.  Wink

Smile
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1108

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 11:04:56 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks

Yes you can.
Use an emulator, Bluestacks works really good, easy to install and after downloading the apk-file from https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr drag it into bluestacks. (This site is linked on https://lordmancer2.io, so its official)
Have fun with it.

Yeah, I already have that in mind. But running an app emulator on windows pc takes a lot on resources, RAM and such.
I just hope they could also build this game for windows pc and run it without using any emulator.

fanten

Activity: 266

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

Hi guys,

Thanks

Yes you can.
Have fun with it.

Yeah, I already have that in mind. But running an app emulator on windows pc takes a lot on resources, RAM and such.
I just hope they could also build this game for windows pc and run it without using any emulator.

I don't think this game is fun to play on windows pc. It is just a mobile game with some of the click and touch. I think this game is best to play using mobile which we can bring anywhere to play. They graphic will look horrible too in windows pc. Best to create another version for windows pc with a greater 3D graphic and more. But this will require more work and human resources.

Smile
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

I already played the game half day already an reach level11. Firstly the game kinda fun but after that it slowly going nowhere as im dont know what else to do.try to sell something just to test out the market but it need the fees so it was not free at all.we need to spent something in the game kinda rip off. Also the game need a translator as majority peoples in there is from russia and hell i didnt speak russian to understand what are they talking about. Overall the game look nice. Just still didnt know what i need to find in there. I collect all thing but i cannot up my level as it depend on defeat what the task wanted to.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

I received my bounty tokens Thank you
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

I received the token from the bounty campaign reward which is 433 token so i want to ask about the ico price and if the token is tradebale in any official exchange. Thanks in advance
There wasn't any news about exchange so far. About price... ICO price was 2960 LCs per one Ether. And of course congratulations for your payment Wink
HybCZ

Activity: 126

BTC forever

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

I already played the game half day already an reach level11. Firstly the game kinda fun but after that it slowly going nowhere as im dont know what else to do.try to sell something just to test out the market but it need the fees so it was not free at all.we need to spent something in the game kinda rip off. Also the game need a translator as majority peoples in there is from russia and hell i didnt speak russian to understand what are they talking about. Overall the game look nice. Just still didnt know what i need to find in there. I collect all thing but i cannot up my level as it depend on defeat what the task wanted to.

It is a beta version. We will see what will bring the future Wink
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

It is a beta version. We will see what will bring the future Wink
Yeah..what im gonna hope also. It still had a lots to improve. Full of russian. Im just blurr dont know what to said. Lol
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

i have 100 LCs, what can i do with this?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: