Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:00:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27387 times)
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

I noticed, that today was an update from 1.56 to 1.57, but i could not see any change in the game.
Will there be a version-info anywhere or do you plan to give us more info about the changes which are coming with this version?

1.57 contains only some bug-fixes.

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:00:41 AM

I've always wanted to get a "coin-miner" profession in a MMO. 
Unfortunately you cant mine a coin.
All the Lordcoins are premined. After the implementation you can buy LC at an exchange and change them ingame for good items or the other way round.

mining process in MMO maybe by just playing the game on your smarthphone and kill a monster, find a treasure chest, find more game equipment and sell it for LC token. of course it could be a hobby or a prefession  Grin
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:28:30 PM

I've always wanted to get a "coin-miner" profession in a MMO. 
Unfortunately you cant mine a coin.
All the Lordcoins are premined. After the implementation you can buy LC at an exchange and change them ingame for good items or the other way round.

mining process in MMO maybe by just playing the game on your smarthphone and kill a monster, find a treasure chest, find more game equipment and sell it for LC token. of course it could be a hobby or a prefession  Grin
This strongly depends on the amount of LC you will earn per day.  Smiley
Just now there are not so many interesting items. All have the same attributes.
If you have white or green items all have the same Live, Defense or Physical damage.
Hope the game will be more interesting next time.

hamamana99

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

I guess Etherdelta isnt exactly a reliable source but reading on three dollarcentra doesnt inspire much confidence..Trading on three dollarcents i mean
VirtualCloudMining

Activity: 221
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:03:18 AM

Hi guys!

We understand that you are waiting for LC to be listed on some big exchanges. But the answer is that now we have enough money to complete the development, but the amount is quite small for really big exchanges. So our focus now is to develop the game, to publish it, to develop the in-game market and then Lord Coin will be more fetching for exchanges.

So my answer is: if we try to list Lord Coin on any big exchange now, we will spend a big part of our investments on it and in that case, we will be very limited in development - as someone said creating a game requires a lot of money. And obviously, it won't lead to token price growth. So we need to complete the game at first and then it will be easier to list Lord Coin on new exchanges.

We added Lord Coin onto Lykke, in a few months it will be added onto DEEX. It should be enough to start in-game trading. Then we will launch the game and add Lord Coin to new exchanges.

Anyway, we are in talks with a couple of other exchanges and I hope they will list it soon. But our primary focus now is the development.

Thanks!

In my humble opinion, just listing the ticker to forkdelta would do the trick for now, so we don't have to tweak the url with the contract address.
This sounds interesting. Who can make this, only the developer?
But I agree, what we now need, is an interesting game. Just now it is very boring with maps without enemies ...

There will be some new updated in the nearest few weeks and you will see new game activities, enemies and maps.

Where on Lykke exchange is LC token?
https://www.lykke.com/exchange
Michelle24

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Hi guys!

We understand that you are waiting for LC to be listed on some big exchanges. But the answer is that now we have enough money to complete the development, but the amount is quite small for really big exchanges. So our focus now is to develop the game, to publish it, to develop the in-game market and then Lord Coin will be more fetching for exchanges.

So my answer is: if we try to list Lord Coin on any big exchange now, we will spend a big part of our investments on it and in that case, we will be very limited in development - as someone said creating a game requires a lot of money. And obviously, it won't lead to token price growth. So we need to complete the game at first and then it will be easier to list Lord Coin on new exchanges.

We added Lord Coin onto Lykke, in a few months it will be added onto DEEX. It should be enough to start in-game trading. Then we will launch the game and add Lord Coin to new exchanges.

Anyway, we are in talks with a couple of other exchanges and I hope they will list it soon. But our primary focus now is the development.

Thanks!

In my humble opinion, just listing the ticker to forkdelta would do the trick for now, so we don't have to tweak the url with the contract address.
But I agree, what we now need, is an interesting game. Just now it is very boring with maps without enemies ...

There will be some new updated in the nearest few weeks and you will see new game activities, enemies and maps.

Interesting question. You can see it here:
https://www.lykke.com/cp/tokens-and-coins-traded

Maybe it is not traded at the moment and so it will be not displayed?

Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:24:02 PM

Hi guys!

Thanks!

Interesting question. You can see it here:
https://www.lykke.com/cp/tokens-and-coins-traded

Maybe it is not traded at the moment and so it will be not displayed?
I have seen it trading to BTC on mobile version 5 days ago. Nevetheless I removed this app as there was no any transactions between users and I couldn't buy any LC...
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:34:01 AM

I can also see it on the app but no activity is happening, people are asking for a proper exchange but many of the investors want it to be develop further, i hope devs have sealed a deal to some exchanges to list LC.
taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:22:38 PM

I can also see it on the app but no activity is happening, people are asking for a proper exchange but many of the investors want it to be develop further, i hope devs have sealed a deal to some exchanges to list LC.

Yes, many investors want it to be develop further and the most important thing is, that the game is still beta.
You cant use LC at the moment and on some countries there are not enemies.
It doesnt make sense to trade LC at the moment if it is not implemented in the game.
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:03:00 PM

Yes, many investors want it to be develop further and the most important thing is, that the game is still beta.
It doesnt make sense to trade LC at the moment if it is not implemented in the game.

Hi!

You are absolutely right, the game and using LC in the game are our top priorities. We will publish an updated roadmap this week. Please wait for a little, soon we will introduce the big changes and make LC trading available.

Thanks

Michelle24

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

Hi!

You are absolutely right, the game and using LC in the game are our top priorities. We will publish an updated roadmap this week. Please wait for a little, soon we will introduce the big changes and make LC trading available.

Thanks
Great I am curious about the big changes. Iam sure, if the Lordcoins are fully functional the trading on Lykke and Etherdelta or Forkdelta will go upward.

mbahokey

Activity: 547
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

Great I am curious about the big changes. Iam sure, if the Lordcoins are fully functional the trading on Lykke and Etherdelta or Forkdelta will go upward.

I think there is no point in a new exchange before release the game with full version, eventhough Deex will list Lord Coin in April, but great game product is the key for continuous demand for LC token. just patient, waiting and see new update about project development  Grin

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:32:54 AM

The new dev log is here! https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-dev-log-chapter-6-bfcc3c82033b

ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

i hadn't play for a while, competence points have been reseted it's good this allows to do a wise redistribution but now the smithshop is locked
how to unlock for repair our equipment?
Michelle24

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:19:09 PM

i hadn't play for a while, competence points have been reseted it's good this allows to do a wise redistribution but now the smithshop is locked
Only old clothes will be destroyed by the time. Thats the way how they should disappear from the game.
New clothes, which are much more stronger wont be destroyed.
Smithshop will be unlocked if crafting etc. is unlocked.

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:25:25 AM

Hi! You don't need to repair the new equipment. The smith shop will be unlocked this week to make crafting available.

taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:09:33 PM

Hi! You don't need to repair the new equipment. The smith shop will be unlocked this week to make crafting available.
Crafting available this week? Wonderful.
And please more enemies, dragons, highlighted elite monsters ...
Its so boring at the moment, all items has the same properties, its very static right now.
Hope this will change with the crafting table.
zhouyc

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:14:21 PM

Very cool, I will follow the pace of your choice. I hope Lordmancer will lead the coming of new era games
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

Crafting available this week? Wonderful.
And please more enemies, dragons, highlighted elite monsters ...
Its so boring at the moment, all items has the same properties, its very static right now.
Hope this will change with the crafting table.

We are planning to release the build with crafting tomorrow.

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:34:00 AM

Android build 1.59 has been released! iOS Test Flight version will be available in few days once Apple approves it.

⚠️ You need to update the game client. Download it here: https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr

We are happy to introduce the crafting!

To create a new item do the following steps:
1. Reach at least the15th level
2. Go to a smithy in a town and select an item and its level
3. Examine what resources are required
4. Kill bots in the game world to loot items
5. Go to a storage and put the looted items into it
6. Disassemble the items and get some resources
7. Repeat 4-6 until you get enough resources
8. Go to the smithy and create the item
9. When the crafting finishes, go to the smithy and take the item (it will be put into the storage). The item will have a randomized quality from green to red.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: