Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27384 times)
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

I like this strategy and RPG game combined with block chain. This is a great innovation. I'll join in. Grin
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1123

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:58:33 PM

Hi guys!

We understand that you are waiting for LC to be listed on some big exchanges. But the answer is that now we have enough money to complete the development, but the amount is quite small for really big exchanges. So our focus now is to develop the game, to publish it, to develop the in-game market and then Lord Coin will be more fetching for exchanges.

So my answer is: if we try to list Lord Coin on any big exchange now, we will spend a big part of our investments on it and in that case, we will be very limited in development - as someone said creating a game requires a lot of money. And obviously, it won't lead to token price growth. So we need to complete the game at first and then it will be easier to list Lord Coin on new exchanges.

We added Lord Coin onto Lykke, in a few months it will be added onto DEEX. It should be enough to start in-game trading. Then we will launch the game and add Lord Coin to new exchanges.

Anyway, we are in talks with a couple of other exchanges and I hope they will list it soon. But our primary focus now is the development.

Thanks!

In my humble opinion, just listing the ticker to forkdelta would do the trick for now, so we don't have to tweak the url with the contract address.

Is forkdelta enough trusted by the community?

Can you share a contact who we need to write to?

Yes, it's trusted by the community. It's one of the few trusted Decentralized Exchanges out there.
It's forked from the OLD and clunky EtherDelta, hence the name, ForkDelta.
https://forkdelta.github.io

Try tweeting to them on twitter (for listing Lordmancer's Ticker): @ForkDelta
or this:

"Any member of the ForkDelta community can request a token to be listed on ForkDelta by filing an issue.

More information on the token listing process is available here."

Hope this helps.

allwithpassion

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

I am a gamer and I really love this idea. I'm excited !
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:06:13 PM

Android build 1.59 has been released! iOS Test Flight version will be available in few days once Apple approves it.

⚠️ You need to update the game client. Download it here: https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr

We are happy to introduce the crafting!

To create a new item do the following steps:
1. Reach at least the15th level
2. Go to a smithy in a town and select an item and its level
3. Examine what resources are required
4. Kill bots in the game world to loot items
5. Go to a storage and put the looted items into it
6. Disassemble the items and get some resources
7. Repeat 4-6 until you get enough resources
8. Go to the smithy and create the item
9. When the crafting finishes, go to the smithy and take the item (it will be put into the storage). The item will have a randomized quality from green to red.
At least it happened! New update! Cheesy
Thank you very much, but do you know guys that the top games release new updates regularly, I mean every month?
However I'm already glad for this release Smiley
Thnx one more time.
BivanF

Activity: 291
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:17:20 PM

this is the first time i read about this but i liked it from the first letter that i have read , immediatkly starting download to check the game , 

very great to meet LordmancerII
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:33:29 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 09:43:30 PM by Michelle24

this is the first time i read about this but i liked it from the first letter that i have read , immediatkly starting download to check the game ,  

Great to see the update.
But isnt it a little bit boring, that all items have the same properties?
The graphics are nice, but it doesnt matter, if you have a helm or a hat or a cap, all have the same properties.
Only the color of the items brings a little variety into the game.
You should really play yourself the game for a while, then you would discover some very annoying things in the handling of the game.
Withdrawing things, f.e. magic dust, from the storage with the +sign is very long-lasting and typing it with the smartphone keyboard is long-winded, the slider was much better.
I lost some crystals, because of the very annoying dialogue, if you get magic dust or food.
The dialogues are popping up with a delay and often you click on buy for crystals.
If you daylie play the game this is very upsetting.

TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:48:02 AM

Great to see the update.
But isnt it a little bit boring, that all items have the same properties?
The graphics are nice, but it doesnt matter, if you have a helm or a hat or a cap, all have the same properties.
Only the color of the items brings a little variety into the game.
You should really play yourself the game for a while, then you would discover some very annoying things in the handling of the game.
Withdrawing things, f.e. magic dust, from the storage with the +sign is very long-lasting and typing it with the smartphone keyboard is long-winded, the slider was much better.
I lost some crystals, because of the very annoying dialogue, if you get magic dust or food.
The dialogues are popping up with a delay and often you click on buy for crystals.
If you daylie play the game this is very upsetting.

yeah...this is quite boring for items which only have one attributes (like psychal atk or magic atk,psychal def or magic def)...i think you should make all items attributes mixed like this :

this is from your fellow russian made game,aoho...it has same stuff like you like colored items...but i should admit that it has better gameplay and fun to play than yours like there are portal bosses,customize abilities,many kind of troops and races,many magic and buff,etc but the bad things from this game are their developer always made false promises and very long time update,scheduled wipe and also lack of funding and marketing...thats why i decided to leave this game forever...i think you still better than this game in management comparison...but please you should make it better or you can steal some ideas from that game  Tongue
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

Android build 1.59 has been released! iOS Test Flight version will be available in few days once Apple approves it.

⚠️ You need to update the game client. Download it here: https://yadi.sk/d/85zAOVhI3ErXSr

We are happy to introduce the crafting!

To create a new item do the following steps:
1. Reach at least the15th level
2. Go to a smithy in a town and select an item and its level
3. Examine what resources are required
4. Kill bots in the game world to loot items
5. Go to a storage and put the looted items into it
6. Disassemble the items and get some resources
7. Repeat 4-6 until you get enough resources
8. Go to the smithy and create the item
9. When the crafting finishes, go to the smithy and take the item (it will be put into the storage). The item will have a randomized quality from green to red.
At least it happened! New update! Cheesy
Thank you very much, but do you know guys that the top games release new updates regularly, I mean every month?
However I'm already glad for this release Smiley
Thnx one more time.

Hi! Now we update the game every week Smiley You can read more about the future updates there https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-dev-log-chapter-6-bfcc3c82033b

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

this is from your fellow russian made game,aoho...it has same stuff like you like colored items...but i should admit that it has better gameplay and fun to play than yours like there are portal bosses,customize abilities,many kind of troops and races,many magic and buff,etc but the bad things from this game are their developer always made false promises and very long time update,scheduled wipe and also lack of funding and marketing...thats why i decided to leave this game forever...i think you still better than this game in management comparison...but please you should make it better or you can steal some ideas from that game  Tongue

Our item system can be easily expanded. For now, we have added only the basic set of items, then we will add more. We need to test the system before adding new items.

Sid1611

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

is this the first or your second ICO
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:55:52 AM

Our item system can be easily expanded. For now, we have added only the basic set of items, then we will add more. We need to test the system before adding new items.

Not only items...add more new features...this game still looked like lordmancer 1 only with improved graphic

Sure, we will. Stay tuned!

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Yes, it's trusted by the community. It's one of the few trusted Decentralized Exchanges out there.
It's forked from the OLD and clunky EtherDelta, hence the name, ForkDelta.
https://forkdelta.github.io

Try tweeting to them on twitter (for listing Lordmancer's Ticker): @ForkDelta
or this:

"Any member of the ForkDelta community can request a token to be listed on ForkDelta by filing an issue.

More information on the token listing process is available here."

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I've sent a request.

Michelle24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

Not only items...add more new features...this game still looked like lordmancer 1 only with improved graphic

Sure, we will. Stay tuned!
Nice to hear Smiley
Will there be a level above 50?
It is quite boring to make the daylie Domination quest, if I dont get anything I need.
With level 50 I dont need experience or magic dust, because I need many many kits before.

Can you add the possibility to make the bag bigger. You deleted this talent from the game.
Looking forward to new monsters, dragons and items Smiley

Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

new ios update is out now today Smiley

still playing this game ^^ and i really hope that this gets more attraction.
taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:47:44 PM

new ios update is out now today Smiley

still playing this game ^^ and i really hope that this gets more attraction.
Then it needs much more improvements.
Till now the most changes were graphical improvements, but players dont need fancy graphic, they need a well balanced game, which is interesting from level 1 to 50.
Just now, it is very boring, without levels higher than 50, without enemies and so many things which doesnt work atm.
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:14:12 AM

The next dev log is here! It is devoted to Lord Coin and its usage inside the game https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-dev-log-chapter-7-97eac9364902

taoist23

Activity: 169

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:19:18 PM

The next dev log is here! It is devoted to Lord Coin and its usage inside the game https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/lordmancer-ii-dev-log-chapter-7-97eac9364902

You speak about stars at the items and you show old pictures.
Does this mean, that items can be upgraded to 5* by gems and the old items will come back?
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 05:34:46 AM

You speak about stars at the items and you show old pictures.
Does this mean, that items can be upgraded to 5* by gems and the old items will come back?

The old items won't come back. The maximum number of stars will be 30.

Michelle24

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:30:28 PM

I have two questions:

1. If I craft a green or higher item, can it be crafted to a white item or lower item as it was before? Can f.e. an orange item degraded to a white while crafting?

2. Where can we report bugs or suggestions for the game? It was asked already here, but I couldnt find an answer.

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:04:09 AM

I have two questions:

1. If I craft a green or higher item, can it be crafted to a white item or lower item as it was before? Can f.e. an orange item degraded to a white while crafting?

2. Where can we report bugs or suggestions for the game? It was asked already here, but I couldnt find an answer.

1. An item cannot be degraded! But you can disassemble any item to get resources and use them for crafting a new one.

2. Currently, we have support only for Russian-speaking players, as the game is available in Google Play in Russia. We will add a support chat in the game. Now you can send me a PV.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: