Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:59:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Lordmancer II token sale is finished  (Read 27384 times)
sieunhangao19

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:27:46 AM

I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible Grin Grin Grin
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Nice, new Update 1.63 available, with new lands and new enemies.
Where can we read more about the changes? Did I miss a devlog?
Or is it dev log 8? If yes, where is the "completely re-designed user interfaces (UI)" ?

yeah im also waiting about that...maybe they forget it and in their update detail in playstore it doesnt mentioned about that...maybe next week
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Hi Smiley
Did you make any competitors table, it would be really great to see your advantage over Bitguild Wink
Kirky

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

They have just finished their ICO and have already built one RPG which have already outrun criptokitties by the number of transactions  Cool
TWW

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:44:03 AM

They have just finished their ICO and have already built one RPG which have already outrun criptokitties by the number of transactions  Cool

it just web based game...i think lordmancer is still better than this game in graphic comparison but they have better marketing and simple game...i mean not required install or download
Kirky

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

it just web based game...i think lordmancer is still better than this game in graphic comparison but they have better marketing and simple game...i mean not required install or download
You are right. Moreover I have just remembered that they have a huge difference in budget's aspect: 1 million vs 13 million Roll Eyes
Lordmancer (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

We make a game with real cryptoeconomy

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 03:23:36 AM

Guys, do you seriously think that Crypto Kitties is easier to start playing? Smiley

Ask anybody who doesn't have Metamask and Ether in it. You will be really surprised.

Lordmancer II — MMORPG on mobile with cryptocurrency
■■■ Google PlayiOS betaDiscord ■■■
Website ~ Telegram ~ FB ~ ANN ~ Twitter
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 05:43:33 AM

You are right. Moreover I have just remembered that they have a huge difference in budget's aspect: 1 million vs 13 million Roll Eyes

too bad they did not used famous bounty manager or didnt have any good luck in managing their bounty

Who do you mean by "them"?

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

too bad they did not used famous bounty manager or didnt have any good luck in managing their bounty

Who do you mean by "them"?

i dont see any word "them"...do you mean "they"?sorry no offence but i mean its ur team

I don't take offense. It is just fun for me Smiley

Sorry, but bounty program doesn't work at all. Especially re-posts from bounty hunters as their subscribers are the same bounty hunters.

It was a mistake even to start such a program.

Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

I visited Crypto Games Conference in Kiev last week. I was excited to see the whole crypto gaming industry and wrote an article on our blog. If you miss the conference, read the post - it contains an essence of the event! https://medium.com/@Lordmancer/whats-wrong-with-existing-crypto-games-e7f2bfe4b3e4

sazn866666

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:13:27 PM

Excuse me but could anyone give me a hint, how can I connect the vk.com account with the game?
Lordmancer (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 07:22:01 PM

Excuse me but could anyone give me a hint, how can I connect the vk.com account with the game?

It is not obligatory, you can use an email to connect it to the game account

Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:28:13 AM

just a quick questions: is this going to be on an exchange soon, besides etherdelta? are they in talks with exchanges already?

Hi! We are now on Lykke and soon will be listed on DEEX.

you guys should aim for listing fee free exchanges like yobit and bittrexx too. your developers have only have to do kyc.
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:15 PM

Or is it dev log 8? If yes, where is the "completely re-designed user interfaces (UI)" ?

yeah im also waiting about that...maybe they forget it and in their update detail in playstore it doesnt mentioned about that...maybe next week

Finally the new user interfaces is ready, it came with version 1.64.
First impression is good, but I will check it later in detail. Smiley
@dev Why dont you post this update here, its a big change and worth a message.  Smiley

taoist23

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 05:41:43 PM by taoist23

@dev Why dont you post this update here, its a big change and worth a message.  Smiley

Yes the new graphic looks fancy but, you guys really should care about the game. In the gameplay I can see no big changes.
Its the opposite, atm. no elite monsters, dragons, clan runs available.

I showed Lordmancer to my mobile games addicted friends yesterday and they said:
"Nothing changed till now, the same bugs as monthes before, would never play this boring game."

This is serious and you will make a big error, if you don't play the game by yourself.

1. You should play the game by yourself.
2. For Level 50 players the game makes no sense since weeks, because they can't get experience and quests are senseless.
3. You need urgently a bug reporting system!
4. Change the menu at windmill and watermill. If in the game is a delay and you tap on the crystal item, you loose crystals instead of gold.
5. The new UI has two  new buttons for Autoplay "Auto" and "End Turn", when fighting. These buttons overlay some fields on the game, playing impossible..
So you can't tap on the game field. This is a big design error, would not happen, if the coder would play the game.
6. Teleportation doesn't work, you only can go 1 field, instead of teleport.
7. No "SELL" button in the shop, only "BUY" is available.
8. Daylie task bug is still not fixed. You have to rejoin the game, to get the proper task view.
9. BUY-SELL bug is not fixed. You have to rejoin the game, to see a recently selled item in the shop.
10. If you want to buy an item in the shop, you dont see, how many crystals or gold it will cost, you have manually to click on the item.
With hundreds of items, this will be very exhausting.
11. Chat menu: No possibility to delete user.
12. Tap bug: You sometimes have to tap 3 times still the game reacts. This alone was the reason, why my brother uninstalled the game after 15 min. of playing.
13. On talents tab the "Lv.40" text f.e. is sometimes not well to read, in general the proportion of the text font and the color arrangement is not optimal.
14. Colors in the chest are not optimal. Green for buying and brown for getting free, it should be the other way round.
15. If the bag is full you get no notice, like the red alert circle before.
16. Heavy disbalances in the game, but maybe this comes from the updates, because if I am lvl. 50 now and had played from the beginning with the new items,
maybe I would have better items.

Suggestions:
1. The map should be scrollable in the game.
2. Create different enemies, you can choose an archer f.e. and all archers beside with the same Lvl. include the same armies.
3. In the bag there could be an additional filter which hides zero balance items. If you have no Durable cord f.e., I often want to hide it.

I dont wanted to be rude, but I fear if you dont listen to the community and some suggestions were made several times, you will not achieve your goals.
The game have to be good, the interface to crypto will not be something special in the future, because every game producer will add them fast in the future.
I am also aware, this is beta version, but some of the bugs are reported monthes ago and nothing changed.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:48:24 PM

@dev Why dont you post this update here, its a big change and worth a message.  Smiley
5. The new UI has two  new buttons for Autoplay "Auto" and "End Turn", when fighting. These buttons overlay some fields on the game, playing impossible..
So you can't tap on the game field. This is a big design error, would not happen, if the coder would play the game.

Agree, @dev please fix 5. and 7. soon.
Playing with these buttons is totally annoying. They are hindering while choosing a field where armies should go to.
I like the way how you can transfer now items fast into the storage, because the upper left item is selected automatically and you only have to click the transfer button.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TWW

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:34:36 AM

Yes the new graphic looks fancy but, you guys really should care about the game. In the gameplay I can see no big changes.
Its the opposite, atm. no elite monsters, dragons, clan runs available.

I showed Lordmancer to my mobile games addicted friends yesterday and they said:
"Nothing changed till now, the same bugs as monthes before, would never play this boring game."

This is serious and you will make a big error, if you don't play the game by yourself.

1. You should play the game by yourself.
2. For Level 50 players the game makes no sense since weeks, because they can't get experience and quests are senseless.
3. You need urgently a bug reporting system!
4. Change the menu at windmill and watermill. If in the game is a delay and you tap on the crystal item, you loose crystals instead of gold.
6. Teleportation doesn't work, you only can go 1 field, instead of teleport.
8. Daylie task bug is still not fixed. You have to rejoin the game, to get the proper task view.
9. BUY-SELL bug is not fixed. You have to rejoin the game, to see a recently selled item in the shop.
10. If you want to buy an item in the shop, you dont see, how many crystals or gold it will cost, you have manually to click on the item.
With hundreds of items, this will be very exhausting.
11. Chat menu: No possibility to delete user.
12. Tap bug: You sometimes have to tap 3 times still the game reacts. This alone was the reason, why my brother uninstalled the game after 15 min. of playing.
13. On talents tab the "Lv.40" text f.e. is sometimes not well to read, in general the proportion of the text font and the color arrangement is not optimal.
14. Colors in the chest are not optimal. Green for buying and brown for getting free, it should be the other way round.
15. If the bag is full you get no notice, like the red alert circle before.
16. Heavy disbalances in the game, but maybe this comes from the updates, because if I am lvl. 50 now and had played from the beginning with the new items,
maybe I would have better items.

Suggestions:
1. The map should be scrollable in the game.
2. Create different enemies, you can choose an archer f.e. and all archers beside with the same Lvl. include the same armies.
3. In the bag there could be an additional filter which hides zero balance items. If you have no Durable cord f.e., I often want to hide it.

I dont wanted to be rude, but I fear if you dont listen to the community and some suggestions were made several times, you will not achieve your goals.
The game have to be good, the interface to crypto will not be something special in the future, because every game producer will add them fast in the future.
I am also aware, this is beta version, but some of the bugs are reported monthes ago and nothing changed.

sad fact...i think not all developers played this game...that's why they didnt gave satisfying answer when you asked about game's mechanism...and i agreed about ur statement that this game still boring for new players also old players from first game because it still looked same but upgraded graphic...i mean ur first game may was succesful in past but now it kinda old for today players(but it still ok for me) and there are many games that offered interesting gameplay than yours...and many of ur items have same stats but different image display
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

Game launched already? Which role of tokens here? Users just can spent them in game? Tokens trading anywhere on exchanges?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:21:48 AM

Game launched already? Which role of tokens here? Users just can spent them in game? Tokens trading anywhere on exchanges?
Its in open beta now.
Tokens are visible in menu, but not implemented till now.
Tokens can be traded on Lykke and soon on DEEX, but since it is not implemented in the game yet, there is no trading on Lykke.

Hey developers!! Is there anything about the new exchanges?

Hi! We are expected to be listed on DEEX soon.

We will search for new exchanges after the game launch.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

Its in open beta now.
Tokens are visible in menu, but not implemented till now.
Tokens can be traded on Lykke and soon on DEEX, but since it is not implemented in the game yet, there is no trading on Lykke.

Hey developers!! Is there anything about the new exchanges?

Hi! We are expected to be listed on DEEX soon.

We will search for new exchanges after the game launch.

When will be avaliable full game and when tokens will be implemented in game? And what about listing to some good exchanges?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: