Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:38:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Release the hounds : 45.8 BTC stolen - electrum-wallet.com CRIMINAL sticky pls  (Read 7074 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

If you can, please make this a sticky , people NEED to be warned and i need to find someone to recover 150kusd and get 75kusd for it (Relative to current BTC + BCH prices )

I got robbed of 45.8 BTC (and BCH so total = 150000$) after installing the executable from electrum-wallet.com.

I was running multisig but both on the same PC. First i ran the portable electrum.exe from  electrum-wallet.com but when it did not load my wallets *NOTE : the ones that had BTC in them ,it loaded just fine any other wallet ) - I don't want to hear opinions on my stupidity

After it didn't work i downloaded last version of electrum from electrum.org

I'm wondering how the F is it possible that after 2 years of this thread no one has taken down and/or announced the US. authorities fbi etc about it.

I'm in Romania and have no wish to deal with this legally, which will probably get me nowhere.

I  am willing to split the rights on the BTC with whoever is capable of recovering them via detective+legal means.

This is the transaction : https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/78d44db46445d3097996fc644c1221eeead31added5c35cf1b7938737e3b49db

As i said , I don't want to hear opinions on my stupidity, this is mostly a warning and hopefully a way for someone to make a healthy 75000$.

This is a serious issue and 45.8 btc is a huge amount of money already. Though I cannot help you with your situation since you need to many things in order for you to possibly gain back your bitcoin and the likelihood of it to be returned is only 1%. Anyway to all who wants to received any forked bitcoins I suggest you store it in website wallets that credits your forked bitcoins such as yobit that gives the amount ahead of time.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

No, I’m not hound at forty five point eight bitcoin to stole it because it is not good to do even if you are in the situation that you are have a problem in terms of financial aspects and always remember there’s always a right thing to do in that situation.
masudginanjar

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:28:04 AM

it's the name of the theft by using Bug from the wallet install, very on my shoe once with 45 BTC you and I can only hope that your Bitcoin will come back to you.

I suggest to my friends who do not imitate like this here, save your Bitcoin in your own wallet or local Exchange who accept Bitcoin, because if the local Exchange experience interruption can be claimed easily because it's your own country.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:43:07 AM

If you can, please make this a sticky , people NEED to be warned and i need to find someone to recover 150kusd and get 75kusd for it (Relative to current BTC + BCH prices )

I got robbed of 45.8 BTC (and BCH so total = 150000$) after installing the executable from electrum-wallet.com.

I was running multisig but both on the same PC. First i ran the portable electrum.exe from  electrum-wallet.com but when it did not load my wallets *NOTE : the ones that had BTC in them ,it loaded just fine any other wallet ) - I don't want to hear opinions on my stupidity

I'm wondering hw the F is it  ossible that after 2 year of this thread no one has taken down and/or announced the US. authorities fbi etc about it.

I'm in Romania and have no wish to deal with this legally, which will probably get me nowhere.

I  am willing to split the rights on the BTC with whoever is capable of recovering them via detective+legal means.

This is the transaction : https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/78d44db46445d3097996fc644c1221eeead31added5c35cf1b7938737e3b49db

As i said , I don't want to hear opinions on my stupidity, this is mostly a warning and hopefully a way for someone to make a healthy 75000$.
This same issue that i have been read last year,i guess some of hacking that happens in electrum wallet.

But i believe this has been  addressed this year,the problem about electrum wallet hacking..i dont know if the funds that was hacked gives back to the owner.

OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

OMG, 45.8 BTC is big amount!
Sorry man, you can't find your BTC and find thief is impossible.
What police say  to you?

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

I'm wondering how the F is it possible that after 2 years of this thread no one has taken down and/or announced the US. authorities fbi etc about it.

45.8 BTC is such a huge amount, like for me I haven’t see such a big amount together so it is such a huge amount that has been stolen from the electrum wallet. Inspite having millions of advantages this only bad thing of bitcoin made bitcoin critise all over the world , due to all this hacking and other illegal use, people fear of investing into bitcoin that they could not be the prey of such case , all these activities and scam needs to be regulated as soon as possible if we want to seen our currency in the form of bitcoin world wide.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

This is such a huge amount of bitcoin that has been stolen from your walking I mean 45.8 is such a huge amount to think and if truely speaking I haven’t seen such a huge amount together. 45.8 bitcoin in INR is worth to approx 2.41 crore, it is such a huge amount and I don’t think that this amount could ever be recovered and if in your country the bitcoin is not legalised then it is like next to impossible to recover the amount because in this case you even can’t do police complaint.
tranzactionezlive (OP)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 02:36:04 PM

My country is now a little more acceptive of bitcoin. I'm looking to file complaint both locally and also in I2C. I am thankfull to all who have been helpful more than 2 years ago and tried to track the culprit and also linked me ip address and all the other stuff. I will use this thread as evidence, together with my emptied wallet and anything else i can find. Looking for help and suggestions, anyone who can help me recover the amount, i am willing to share 10% of the recovered amount ( if that seems fair ) or if the entire amount can be recovered, 20%.

I have been away from BTC for a while, but i never forgot about this huge loss and am still hoping i can recover at least part of the 45 BTC.
FightCryptoFraud

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2021, 09:48:25 PM

We have drafted letters and will let you know how far we get.

Yours
FCF
tranzactionezlive (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:44:38 AM

Yours
FCF

Let's hope it still matters after Trump does his Coup d'etat.
tranzactionezlive (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2021, 01:56:29 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2021, 02:08:20 PM by tranzactionezlive

Yours
FCF

I made an IC3 Complaint yesterday, explaining what happened and linking this thread. Perhaps they will find the culprit. If anyone has any additional info, please add.

FightCryptoFraud

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 06:50:18 PM

PM me, I received a response from electrum that isn't definite or helpful but it's something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: