Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFLabs: May 13, 2013 [Update]  (Read 4461 times)
pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:34:44 PM

Original Post: https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/692-bfl-asic-status-3.html#post32585

BFL_Josh
Does this mean, they have chips ready for Single and Single SC integration onto the PCB (provided they fix the PCB bug they just mentioned) and finally, everyone can start rejoicing about "actual / probable" shipping timeframe?

No, this just means they have nothing to ship still and want to buy another two weeks time before people begin requesting refunds en masse, causing them to go bankrupt... you know, since Avalon and ASIC Miner are currently shipping and spiking the difficulty to the point where BFL customers will be priced out very shortly.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pikeadz

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:41:53 PM

God damnit why didn't I go with Avalon.  ASIC's or not, BFL is not a professionally run company.  If we had the truth the entire time, we could have made better decisions with our money.  
probably because you weren't in the know enough(I wasn't either) to actually be able to order during the three minutes or so that the first batch was actually available.

I was "in the know",but was blinded by BFL's bragging...............Now I'm sitting on a 2nd day order for 30GH.Kinda stuck,not going to give up now  Roll Eyes

There is a difference between being pot-committed in poker and, being what you are, which is just delusional.  Get your refund while you still can.  I have seen this behavior many times from companies just before they go bankrupt.  More frequent updates with more empty promises.  BFL is likely going to become defunct after the large difficulty spike which is about to hit because more and more people will be demanding their money back.  Even if they don't go bankrupt, your 30GH will be like pissing in the wind when it finally arrives.  But odds are, your money is as good as gone if you don't request your refund because they will have to pay other creditors before you after the bankruptcy proceeding.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:42:30 PM

Avalon has begun shipping Batch # 2!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=146451.msg2161757#msg2161757

Grin

A few thousand BFL customers just cussed right now....

freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:46:09 PM

So do they have a stock to invest in lol If they ever deliver lols

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:49:39 PM

There is a difference between being pot-committed in poker and, being what you are, which is just delusional.  Get your refund while you still can.  I have seen this behavior many times from companies just before they go bankrupt.  More frequent updates with more empty promises.  BFL is likely going to become defunct after the large difficulty spike which is about to hit because more and more people will be demanding their money back.  Even if they don't go bankrupt, your 30GH will be like pissing in the wind when it finally arrives.  But odds are, your money is as good as gone if you don't request your refund because they will have to pay other creditors before you after the bankruptcy proceeding.
Interesting concept, suggesting a company that makes machines to product digital currency efficiently going bankrupt. Are you sure you have thought through the actual probability carefully before you posted? Downsize to suit what they want to mine, maybe, bankrupt, I doubt it.

pikeadz

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 11:53:29 PM

Interesting concept, suggesting a company that makes machines to product digital currency efficiently going bankrupt. Are you sure you have thought through the actual probability carefully before you posted? Downsize to suit what they want to mine, maybe, bankrupt, I doubt it.

Ah yes, I forgot!  The fraud route is always an option, which their CEO is pretty familiar with having been convicted of it before.  They could always fraudulently mine with customers' equipment before they go under in an attempt to save themselves.  Good point, except for the fact that they are incapable of producing said equipment and it doesn't even EXIST.
erk

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:12:54 AM

Ah yes, I forgot!  The fraud route is always an option, which their CEO is pretty familiar with having been convicted of it before.  They could always fraudulently mine with customers' equipment before they go under in an attempt to save themselves.  Good point, except for the fact that they are incapable of producing said equipment and it doesn't even EXIST.

I see you are just trolling BFL threads, before I add you to my ignore list I would suggest that BFL would not need to use ANY customers machines to mine, they would simply build their own mining rigs, and most likely of a configuration they never sold or advertised so as to remove any doubt.

I would be interesting in seeing the court records of the CEO fraud conviction you claim.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:38:13 AM

I would be interesting in seeing the court records of the CEO fraud conviction you claim.

Wow, you really must be clueless. Someone educate him on that topic....
jayeeyee (OP)

Activity: 191
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:45:10 AM

Ah yes, I forgot!  The fraud route is always an option, which their CEO is pretty familiar with having been convicted of it before.  They could always fraudulently mine with customers' equipment before they go under in an attempt to save themselves.  Good point, except for the fact that they are incapable of producing said equipment and it doesn't even EXIST.

I see you are just trolling BFL threads, before I add you to my ignore list I would suggest that BFL would not need to use ANY customers machines to mine, they would simply build their own mining rigs, and most likely of a configuration they never sold or advertised so as to remove any doubt.

He is right, Sonny "whatever his last name is" was convicted of mail fraud... there's a whole article on that and I'm sure you can dig up the court documents if it wasn't a sealed case.
mgio

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 12:52:58 AM

Avalon has begun shipping Batch # 2!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=146451.msg2161757#msg2161757

Grin

A few thousand BFL customers just cussed right now....

Damn right we did.

It's amazing how BFL dropped the ball on this one. I knew they would be late when I ordered last fall, but I didn't expect this.

They missed so many opportunities to do the right thing.

Now only thing left to do is sit back and wait for the impending class action suit.
erk

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:06:17 AM

He is right, Sonny "whatever his last name is" was convicted of mail fraud... there's a whole article on that and I'm sure you can dig up the court documents if it wasn't a sealed case.
Sony isn't the CEO you better do some research

http://codinginmysleep.com/interview-with-sonny-vleisides/

pikeadz

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:13:07 AM

Wow, so that makes everything okay then, right?  Change "CEO" to "upper level exec" and you haven't exactly gotten around the real issue yet, now have you? 

But go ahead and add me to your ignore list.  Hopefully others who don't know about this scammer and his company won't be as closed-minded as you.  Ignorance truly is bliss I suppose, until someone walks off with your money  Shocked
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:14:48 AM

Avalon Batch 2 now shipping.

Difficulty will go up Sad

BFL irrelevant.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
pikeadz

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:22:23 AM

they would simply build their own mining rigs, and most likely of a configuration they never sold or advertised so as to remove any doubt.

They can't even build a proper jalapeno.  You're surmising that they can throw together enough hashing power to bail themselves out of this mess in the next couple months?  How?  Lots of imaginary minirigs?  You think they can just whip up an ASIC farm and make themselves solvent again?  How about 2 or 3 farms to make the 1000 BTC charity donation they promised while they're at it.  

Again, people told me this class would be useless but psych 101 proves useful again.  You're delusional.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
YipYip

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:39:13 AM

lol..... noob -1

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:45:11 AM

u better get half a clue before talking about things u dont now nothing about

They are scammers and con artist's full stop ....

They have been convicted and spent time in club fed for his crimes for lottery scamming for a total value of about 45 million out of ppl's hard earned cash ...mostly pensioners

So these are the people who run BFL ....so now are we all TROLLS...??

When they have virtually stolen everyones money for the last 12 months plus.... on a product they said was going to "hand on heart " delivered in June-July last year

Go defend these criminals but please educate yourself b4 mouthing off about something u dont know about

Also i would get a refund now Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:46:53 AM

Do u know why this is the case because part of his early realease conditions he is not allowed by law to be a director of any company for 10 years ...lol

Really get a clue

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:52:33 AM

BFL irrelevant.

....to quote blade runner

"Wake up ..time to die "

Finally this story is going to end !

OBJECT NOT FOUND
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:11:11 AM

Wow erk is a die hard BFL yuppie.

The facts are all out in the open. There may be more to the story but with what is known anyone with two cents invested with BFL would be wise to get a refund and buy bitcoins or just simply get a refund.

BFL has pretty colors nice logos etc....but can't deliver shit.

Chocolate covered turd is still a turd.

Lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:45:19 AM

BFL irrelevant.

....to quote blade runner

"Wake up ..time to die "

Finally this story is going to end !

Don't waste your time on Erk. His account was created April 15th and his post history is as pro-BFL as they get.
NOT SUSPICIOUS.

In other news, Avalon Batch 2 shipped.
Incoming difficulty rise.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: