Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】🌟REMME: Blockchain powered authentication from the future🌟  (Read 5531 times)
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

REMME team at Consensus 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUN9nb5rWrc&feature=youtu.be

With over 8,400 attendees and 200+ sponsors, this was the largest Consensus conference to date. And we’re proud to have been named a 2-block sponsor of Consensus 2018. In addition, Alex presented REMME WebAuth in the Hyperledger booth and met with some of our community members.

super, it's good when the campaign is active and performs at various events, this inspires confidence from investors.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:14:12 PM

New article about REMME:

What is REMME and How the REMME project will change our attitude to passwords and network security || Life after ICO

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@f-r-e-e/what-is-remme-and-how-the-remme-project-will-change-our-attitude-to-passwords-and-network-security-or-or-life-after-ico
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:08:18 PM

New article about REMME:

What is REMME and How the REMME project will change our attitude to passwords and network security || Life after ICO

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@f-r-e-e/what-is-remme-and-how-the-remme-project-will-change-our-attitude-to-passwords-and-network-security-or-or-life-after-ico
that articles are very helpful, so many better understand for what use REMME greatly reduce errors when forgotten Password because with it do not need to use password thanks for the article hopefully more and more interested to join in REMME.
fr0lov4.4

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

this is announcement? very poorly for the announcement. why there is no link to the site, on white paper - where can we find out more information about the project?
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:44:32 PM

this is announcement? very poorly for the announcement. why there is no link to the site, on white paper - where can we find out more information about the project?
yes this is ANN all on the first page may be if you want to see website on https://remme.io/ and whitepaper on https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1jTRGmj_3khUV9RTERnYzNvaE0/view maybe your connection has not fully opened the page please check again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060387.msg20560668#msg20560668
beliomir

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

when exchange, so i can buy at lower than ico price

They already listed in coinmarketcap and for exchange , you can buy REM on IDEX, gate.io and Tidex, and yes currently its trading at $0.014695 that almost 60% less from their ICO price of $0.04 and I will advice to buy REM because REMME is Blockchain-based solution for user authentication protecting company’s data from cyber attacks while eliminating passwords.Also they have very good and hard worker developer team too. So REMME have bright future and you will get very good return in your investment.

agree, the coin is very promising and it is worth keeping it in the portfolio, many experts advise to look at the tokens of which are oriented to security

fr0lov4.4

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

yes this is ANN all on the first page may be if you want to see website on https://remme.io/ and whitepaper on https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1jTRGmj_3khUV9RTERnYzNvaE0/view maybe your connection has not fully opened the page please check again https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2060387.msg20560668#msg20560668

thank you very much for the answer. sorry for the misunderstanding, in fact, my connection just opened not the entire announcement)
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:54:16 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2018, 08:29:47 PM by yacare

They already listed in coinmarketcap and for exchange , you can buy REM on IDEX, gate.io and Tidex, and yes currently its trading at $0.014695 that almost 60% less from their ICO price of $0.04 and I will advice to buy REM because REMME is Blockchain-based solution for user authentication protecting company’s data from cyber attacks while eliminating passwords.Also they have very good and hard worker developer team too. So REMME have bright future and you will get very good return in your investment.

agree, the coin is very promising and it is worth keeping it in the portfolio, many experts advise to look at the tokens of which are oriented to security
I fully agree with you. The portfolio should be balanced. Need coins from those who have established themselves in the market, and promising coins that will bring profit... REMME is what you need for profit , I will be very happy with the success of the project

Anivika

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

Remme project with an attractive features hopefully will get attention of corporate sector and financial institutions.
yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

The project, having collected huge funds during its ICO, now continues to be underestimated. We were waiting for some positive signals from the conference in New York, but, unfortunately, they did not follow. Actually, we still have the opportunity to get out of this protracted red zone in the coming weeks, but I still believe that the situation is created in order for large investors to enter the market. They will enter and when this happens, we will see a rabid growth of crypto-economics and a project that can be used not only by technically savvy users. Remme has the potential for growth and it is huge.
You're right! I learned about this project recently, but having studied it I came to the conclusion that it is very promising. I decided to participate in the project and help people understand why REMME is necessary for everyone. Very soon this coin will be very expensive!

yacare

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

!!! This is a new link for the Signature campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3797294.msg37239172#msg37239172
All join NOW!!!
I already participate in the company. Token REM is very promising and good in the long run. I hope to get my $ 1000 ,very good reward + the token is already traded on the stock exchange.

Think that are right on 100%!!!! this project solves a complex problem of cybersecurity.  By supporting it, we get a reward and help people understand how important it is. We live in the 21st century and should be ready for any situation.The REMME project will help to solve the problem of data protection and therefore it will be successful.

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:52:38 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 07:12:54 PM by vgk88

I first heard about this project in the BlockchainHub Kyiv. Then I visited the BlochainUA conference. One of the sponsors was the startup Remme. I even managed to get a Remme t-shirt and several stickers.
Laptop1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

are you founders actually discussing about listing on another exchanges or just not giving a fxxx about price? WE are investers. you should have an clear answer for the reason why price is dumping or about your future listing plans

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:55:20 AM

I first heard about this project in the BLockchainHub Kyiv. Then I visited the BlochainUA conference. One of the sponsors was the startup Remme. I even managed to get a Remme t-shirt and several stickers.

I have a dream to reach such an event, until it works ... But I'm happy for the team, and I really want Ukraine to have many successful projects. I sincerely wish them success in realizing their plans!
layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

!!! This is a new link for the Signature campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3797294.msg37239172#msg37239172
All join NOW!!!
I already participate in the company. Token REM is very promising and good in the long run. I hope to get my $ 1000 ,very good reward + the token is already traded on the stock exchange.

Think that are right on 100%!!!! this project solves a complex problem of cybersecurity.  By supporting it, we get a reward and help people understand how important it is. We live in the 21st century and should be ready for any situation.The REMME project will help to solve the problem of data protection and therefore it will be successful.

yo i just signed up for the REMME signature campaign, but in the old thread.
just wondering is it still fine or do i have to post in the new signature thread above as well?
the project looks cool and what they try to achieve is great as well.

looking forward to participate in the next 3 weeks! Smiley
beliomir

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:02:47 PM

I fully agree with you. The portfolio should be balanced. Need coins from those who have established themselves in the market, and promising coins that will bring profit... FEMME is what you need for profit , I will be very happy with the success of the project

The project will certainly be successful, I believe in it, bought a token on the Tidex exchange, I expect that when the market turns this token will make several X

beliomir

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:09 PM

I first heard about this project in the BLockchainHub Kyiv. Then I visited the BlochainUA conference. One of the sponsors was the startup Remme. I even managed to get a Remme t-shirt and several stickers.

I have a dream to reach such an event, until it works ... But I'm happy for the team, and I really want Ukraine to have many successful projects. I sincerely wish them success in realizing their plans!

I agree with you, I also want the project to realize its ideas and prove to the whole community that Ukraine not only does well "fat", but also is well versed in it-technologies

vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:20:14 PM

REMME partners with bug bounty marketplace Hacken
https://medium.com/remme/remme-partners-with-bug-bounty-marketplace-hacken-286eab9acc6c

At REMME, we’re always looking to form new partnerships within the crypto community that can be mutually beneficial and we found one in Hacken. The white hat platform, which rewards bug bounties with tokens, recently made REMME its newest security partner. This proved to be of great benefit during our token sale, which went off without a hitch in the event. Working with a crypto startup that shares similar goals and working practises as ourselves was extremely fulfilling. As we press ahead with demonstrating our passwordless authentication protocol in action, we look forward to working further with Hacken.

Like us, Hacken are determined to stamp out security threats wherever they emerge and they’ve already helped us in that regard. During our recent ICO, Hacken helped snuff out 1,500 bots, a DDoS attack and the usual flurry of fake websites intent on phishing funds. It was thanks partially to their efforts that our token generation event went so smoothly, resulting in us hitting our hard cap of $20 million. Pen testing is one of Hacken’s specialities, and they applied their skills to the REMME website, pinpointing potential vulnerabilities and helping us shore up our defenses.

Identifying security threats and finding safer ways to access internet-connected protocols is what REMME is all about. Hacken’s expertise when it comes to identifying possible attack vectors for our own website was extremely useful, and it was a pleasure working with their team during the preparations for our token sale.
I would like to learn some additional news about this cooperation. I like both projects. Besides, both of these projects are from Ukraine where I am from, too .
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:31:38 AM

REMME partners with bug bounty marketplace Hacken
https://medium.com/remme/remme-partners-with-bug-bounty-marketplace-hacken-286eab9acc6c

At REMME, we’re always looking to form new partnerships within the crypto community that can be mutually beneficial and we found one in Hacken. The white hat platform, which rewards bug bounties with tokens, recently made REMME its newest security partner. This proved to be of great benefit during our token sale, which went off without a hitch in the event. Working with a crypto startup that shares similar goals and working practises as ourselves was extremely fulfilling. As we press ahead with demonstrating our passwordless authentication protocol in action, we look forward to working further with Hacken.

Like us, Hacken are determined to stamp out security threats wherever they emerge and they’ve already helped us in that regard. During our recent ICO, Hacken helped snuff out 1,500 bots, a DDoS attack and the usual flurry of fake websites intent on phishing funds. It was thanks partially to their efforts that our token generation event went so smoothly, resulting in us hitting our hard cap of $20 million. Pen testing is one of Hacken’s specialities, and they applied their skills to the REMME website, pinpointing potential vulnerabilities and helping us shore up our defenses.

Identifying security threats and finding safer ways to access internet-connected protocols is what REMME is all about. Hacken’s expertise when it comes to identifying possible attack vectors for our own website was extremely useful, and it was a pleasure working with their team during the preparations for our token sale.
I would like to learn some additional news about this cooperation. I like both projects. Besides, both of these projects are from Ukraine where I am from, too .

It's certainly a cooperation that makes sense. Remme should try to erase as many bugs as possible before it goes live.
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:58:46 PM

Excellent read on Remme platform here for anyone interested. I came across Remme recently through this article thought it would be best to share it https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@salmanmiah/remme-platform-may-do-away-with-passwords-completely
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: