Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:36:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Bounty] BEEQB — Unlocking cryptocurrency payments for retail  (Read 8303 times)
DimaS1574 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:14:16 PM

Why are the tables not counted for such a long period of time?

we will count all tables after ICO, it will take us 3-5 days  to count and provide distributionsto all members.
Tim2412

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:48:16 PM

For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?Is there upcoming good news about this coin?

1. Must have registered Waves wallet;
2. Send funds multiples of $0.5 in one of the currencies below to the purse address corresponding to the currency:
2.1. BTC: 14yP3tXKds9UGaAKZJKcfdc52tyiGsDBwa
2.2. ETH: 0x56ae635e15ac89f36ab09c5a5c05e6aa954b4d1c
2.3. DASH: XxEhemAQEXKYAmzJQ82j7qCFLkLtu97i6m
2.4. ETC: 0xf548825ff5f35557dd622b9896dfa88f2690973a
2.5. LTC: LLKmM5F9AXYAK3opnpXTEEGxWWSBH8CwXk
2.6. USD, RUB, EUR - contact us.
3. In comments of transaction write the address of the Waves wallet.
4. If your wallet does not support comments, write the address of the wallet  from which the transaction was made and address Waves wallet to Telegram: @Glukhota or email: glukhota@beeqb.com).
5. If within 5 hours on your address  tokens don’t not come, please let us know by any available way.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 03:07:13 PM

By how far did the pre-ico actually fail? Did you miss it by far? And what is the current backup plan, are you going for the main round anyway or are you going to set everything up newly?

Yes really pre ico faild, however we are going to continue our promotion camoaign, no we are creating new plan and strategy how to amend situation. Anyway wevwill keep all our bounty membets until to the end of ICO.

Not giving up is mostly the superior option. I like the attitude and it shows that you guys are dedicated and believe in your plans. Good luck

THNX! You are cool! Smiley

Is there any information you can publicly disclose about your future plans? Maybe with regards to a specific date where you will start all over?

all news, updated information, all our plans, we publicly disclose on forum,  on our telegram channels, slack, facebook and tweeter. We try to inform our folowers asap.

Ok I hope we will get some very good info soon. Confidence is a fragile thing.
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:34:54 PM

By how far did the pre-ico actually fail? Did you miss it by far? And what is the current backup plan, are you going for the main round anyway or are you going to set everything up newly?

Yes really pre ico faild, however we are going to continue our promotion camoaign, no we are creating new plan and strategy how to amend situation. Anyway wevwill keep all our bounty membets until to the end of ICO.

Not giving up is mostly the superior option. I like the attitude and it shows that you guys are dedicated and believe in your plans. Good luck

THNX! You are cool! Smiley

Is there any information you can publicly disclose about your future plans? Maybe with regards to a specific date where you will start all over?

all news, updated information, all our plans, we publicly disclose on forum,  on our telegram channels, slack, facebook and tweeter. We try to inform our folowers asap.

Ok I hope we will get some very good info soon. Confidence is a fragile thing.

Surely, we will inform you asap with every updated  information
MercuryProtocol

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:00:10 PM

I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something

thank you very much for your support.
Our target to create a really useful tool for business
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:26:50 PM

Hi everybody

We are strongly redesigned WhitePaper with no changing sense of greate idea what we presented earlier. We think our preICO rebirthing should be short. Together we would change the world in better way.
Contribute now: beeqb.com/ico

WP https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-GnUt95Zpkkb19ZM2N1WmFSRDg/view?usp=sharing
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:15:54 AM

How to buy BeeQB tokens
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-GnUt95ZpkkeGxmaWVleEJXcXc/view?usp=sharing
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:54:01 PM

Hello everybody. We are getting closer and closer to the release of the product. Today, one very large module was "treated". And now there are not many bugs left that we will close with pleasure in the near future.

By the way, we passed the Bittrex compliance test. And now we know for sure that the Bittrex team will not have any formal reasons to refuse us in the listing. However, the listing itself costs some money. And we hope that investors will add confidence to us that the listing will take place soon after the ICO.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:58:18 AM

Hello everybody. We are getting closer and closer to the release of the product. Today, one very large module was "treated". And now there are not many bugs left that we will close with pleasure in the near future.

By the way, we passed the Bittrex compliance test. And now we know for sure that the Bittrex team will not have any formal reasons to refuse us in the listing. However, the listing itself costs some money. And we hope that investors will add confidence to us that the listing will take place soon after the ICO.

Is there a release date thus far?
nazarmosk

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

What's on the bounty? When there will be a calculation of twitter and facebook rates, guys!

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
beeqb

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:36:19 PM

Is there a release date thus far?

Hello. Release date is still does not exist. But you can use beeqb wright now. Yes is still beta but we make some updates everyday.
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

What's on the bounty? When there will be a calculation of twitter and facebook rates, guys!
All rates and rewards we can calculate after ICO
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:51:37 PM

I want to clarify once again, links to tweets and retweets should be sent to someone, or they will be automatically ... I just look at the empty table
and the number of subscribers I have changed to 1150, I need some where to make changes?
mamoun

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:59:57 PM

Dear Sir

i have translated white paper of great project BeeQB to Arabic

this link to pdf

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2qkaju58hzrm9y5/BeeQB.pdf?dl=0

this is link to doc

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0gqz3q9vzc8a0y4/BeeQB%20White%20Paper%20in%20Arabic.docx

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6yxy631nify9e0/BeeQB%20White%20Paper%20in%20Arabic.docx?dl=0
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:07:10 PM

Hello  dear Mamoun. thank you very much  for your translation.
Please  fill the registration form of translation bounty campaign.
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

BeeQB - it's a great idea and a huge project that will compete with systems like SAP, SalesForce and odoo. However, none of the competitors will ever take care of the development of the crypto-currency market and approach the era of the digital economy. BeeQB is a service, from crypto-enthusiasts to the whole world. This is a product that in the near future will allow you to buy goods and services at any point in the world. Contributing in BeeQB, you invest in the "engine" of the world's crypto economy.
Contribute now: beeqb.com/ico/
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:23:19 AM

if need I can do turkish translations. I am waiting for an answer.

Best regards.
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:45:19 PM

if need I can do turkish translations. I am waiting for an answer.

Best regards.

Surely we are interested in turkish translation,

1 The using of Google translator is not allowed. Participants using google translator will be instantly disqualified.
2 There will be only ONE translation per person. Applications for multiple translations/ languages will not be accepted.
3 No negative trust member can apply     

To take part fill the form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/141XkR1WkEUQ3JV0mm2vPI3T_OfDodJT_HBssUMzR13Y/edit

Please inform me when will you finish  translation ANN
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:48:26 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 08:22:24 PM by DimaS1574

Information for members of Slack bounty campaign  - by the decision of  product owner we  stop Slack program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: