Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Bounty] BEEQB — Unlocking cryptocurrency payments for retail  (Read 8303 times)
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 07:28:48 PM

Is this an ERC-20 token?

What are the ICO dates? Tx
Hello. BEQB is not ERC20.
ICO will start from Oct, 31, till Nov, 5.
Now you can buy token with preICO bonus - 100%.
Thnx for your question.

Ok what platform is it based on then? Tx

beeqb is based on WAVES platform

I checked this project since the begining of post. Unfortunatly pre-ico faild, however the idea of beeqb project is very interesting. I belive that devs will make surprise us and attract more investors.

drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:02:17 PM

By how far did the pre-ico actually fail? Did you miss it by far? And what is the current backup plan, are you going for the main round anyway or are you going to set everything up newly?
Tim2412

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

By how far did the pre-ico actually fail? Did you miss it by far? And what is the current backup plan, are you going for the main round anyway or are you going to set everything up newly?

Yes really pre ico faild, however we are going to continue our promotion camoaign, no we are creating new plan and strategy how to amend situation. Anyway wevwill keep all our bounty membets until to the end of ICO.
DimaS1574 (OP)

Merit: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:33:06 AM

We have time to improve situagion with preICO. However even it will not improve, by all means we  do ICO and co tinue development. During last 7 days we have fixed 30 bugs, and we are sure that we rich all targets, noted in the roadmap. We sure that beeqb will be in demand of many clients.We don't doubt that we will be able to ensure the high value of tokens on the exchange. Therefore, although the fact of low fees dont upsets us, we don't despair and confidently go ahead.
nazarmosk

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 01:18:11 PM

Is the bounty company still going, or is it all already?

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:05:22 PM

Is the bounty company still going, or is it all already?

Yes bounty is still open. You can join.
drwoo

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 09:58:19 PM

Yes really pre ico faild, however we are going to continue our promotion camoaign, no we are creating new plan and strategy how to amend situation. Anyway wevwill keep all our bounty membets until to the end of ICO.

Not giving up is mostly the superior option. I like the attitude and it shows that you guys are dedicated and believe in your plans. Good luck
beeqb

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:04:57 PM

Not giving up is mostly the superior option. I like the attitude and it shows that you guys are dedicated and believe in your plans. Good luck

THNX! You are cool! Smiley
bozton

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:03:56 PM

after reading and understanding of the concept that you created I am interested in your project, and I want to join bounty sesial media, hopefully your project successfully dev ....
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 08:42:15 PM

after reading and understanding of the concept that you created I am interested in your project, and I want to join bounty sesial media, hopefully your project successfully dev ....

Thank you very much for your support.
We will be happy to see you as a member of our bounty campaign.
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 10:06:08 AM

latest news

1. We're  planning  to prolong preICO. It is likely that  we will announce about this in the last day and explain what and why we  do it.

2. Now we're negotiating with clients and a list of companies expanding every day.  At the beginning of the month was 94 companies, today the number of companies that are waiting for stable - 140. It is very good. Both for us and for the cost of a token, because the cost of a token will rise with each new client, with every system update. Therefore, investment in BEQB is a very good investment.

nazarmosk

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:45:48 AM

Bounty twitter and facebook still working? Can I continue to work?

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:40:04 AM

Surely you can.

If we will close  them we inform about it in advance
DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:20:05 AM

Dear BeeQB community, we’ve made the decision to extend our pre-ICO time frame due to tweaks we are introducing to make it more transparent and attractive for investors. Terms and conditions will not be changed and will stay the way they were during the primary pre-ICO event. Yours, the BeeQB team.
kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:23:09 AM

For the first time to hear this coin, for your technical point praise. Where can I buy this coin?Is there upcoming good news about this coin?
nazarmosk

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:16:35 PM

Surely you can.

well, I'm working on it, but I'd like to see updated tables with the rates for facebook and tweeter

DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:41:32 PM

Surely you can.

well, I'm working on it, but I'd like to see updated tables with the rates for facebook and tweeter

we will provide them about 20 th of September
drwoo

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:07:58 PM

Is there any information you can publicly disclose about your future plans? Maybe with regards to a specific date where you will start all over?
nazarmosk

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:03:47 PM

Why are the tables not counted for such a long period of time?

DimaS1574 (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:09:21 PM

Is there any information you can publicly disclose about your future plans? Maybe with regards to a specific date where you will start all over?

all news, updated information, all our plans, we publicly disclose on forum,  on our telegram channels, slack, facebook and tweeter. We try to inform our folowers asap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: