Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hackers are active these days.  (Read 7463 times)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:42:26 AM

many people are hearing that many losers are losing their tokens because they may not even read them well and they are wrong or their privit keys are not protected so that they have touched a token on their mew should only look at the privite key so you do not rob a token or get all your important tokens
Sampson7

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:48:20 AM

Hackers are everywhere. And with the current situation which is a bit confusing for most of us, they will take advantage like creating a fake websites for claiming free BCC. There is one user claiming that he lost 45 bitcoin by downloading a fake electrum wallet. Maybe he is rushing things up to get BCC/BCH. I would rather wait and see how everything goes before claiming my free coins. We need to be extremely cautious at this time. I would advise as well not to do any transactions especially getting BCH/BCC as the risk is too high to lost your bitcoin as well.

here is a link where u can follow up: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059967.0
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:49:31 AM

Hackers are everywhere. They can't hack your wallet.

They would use a fake website to claim free trade sites, and to prevent it, we only trade through legitimate websites.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:18 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?
Thats true hackers can attack anytime its not just just these couple.of days but lets all be vigilant anytime.Even those big companies were also prone to hackers.Now bitcoin has started to climb to its peak most probably its their moment to attacked bitcoiners.Lets be careful on those links that offers free btc or free tokens.
makubex1204

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:55:46 AM

but thanks to the hackers, for them we learn to be careful, and we study how they can be avoided.

Thanks  Smiley
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:57:41 AM

Hackers are active all the time and just waiting for the right opportunity. They use new and more advanced techniques all the time and unfortunately become more and more succesfull. And cryptocurrencies are especialy atractive to them.
Luckily for them there are always people who are not careful enough and don't protect themselves on a right way ad they become easy victims.

malaj
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

Hackers do not know the time, they always threaten every time. Oddly enough, they always managed to take advantage of the weaknesses of bitcoin users who are not careful in securing their assets by not using the various security features available.
AurumService

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

You know if earlier it was enough to create a tricky password to protect your email from spying nowadays it may not be enough. People who deal with money of all kinds should be aware of potential risks. As it was mentioned above they are active all the time, they track all the modern tendencies and in many cases they invent programs that do harm before any action is taken. So we all should be very careful)
Cryptointellection

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

Hackers where here yesterday, are here today, will be here tomorrow and forever. Hackers will always be around. So always double check the website, and transactions you make, not only these days...
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

Some bitcoin users told me not to do transactions in these couple of days because hackers are active these days. I want to know is it true? or some kind of rumor? Anyone here who have faced such problem?
These are good tips for you. You should not make transactions these days, hackers are taking advantage of system vulnerabilities to access people's wallets.
so be careful in this time. I think you should not log into your wallet at this point, they will steal your whole coin within minutes! Wait until the MEW manager gives you good notice.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

From where such information is that hackers are active right now? it seems to me that hackers are always active) so that gentlemen do not lose their vigilance)
Cryptointellection

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:45:26 AM

Just this... Hackers are always active and will always be around. No one can ever stop them
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:08:04 AM

I think you should follow the advice of those people. because there are so many hackers now are looking to enter into the system of any public exchanges. So be careful this time, things are really dangerous.
I encourage you to buy a cold wallet. Ledger Nano S will help you get rid of the intrusion of hackers.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
ampsec_

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:10:15 AM

hackers are always active but you can do transaction with bitcoin just check the address where you were sent you money
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Lots of fake websites
Lots of bad backdoored programs and e-mail fishing scams
If you visit a website check the address to make absolutely sure your on the real website.
Trust no one!

Exactly. Basically user common sense. If this is not your first day on the net and are a bit careful you'll see if everything is in order or not.
EditorK

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:14:29 AM

It's really annoying to be a hacker.
Why do you keep committing crimes? Huh Huh Huh Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
predictors

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

Hackers are real, they are active 365 days and they are waiting for one movement to hack your money or coins. so we should be very careful before doing any online transaction. especially when you are transferring your bitcoins to another address or person. Use only fully protected system to do your transaction and always make active your internet security. Therefore one needs to stay out of their reach.
Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

I heard that MEW was robbed yesterday, but I go through the browser extension, so I think that I will not be thrown to a phishing site
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:23:20 AM

If we have proper security of our wallet, i means strong password and private key than how can someone steal your bitcoin.
There are so many fraud over internet as we seen there is one malware detected about clipboard hacked.
I would suggest keep away from doublet bitcoin sites and don't install any third party app like Bitcoin generator.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

Lots of fake websites
Lots of bad backdoored programs and e-mail fishing scams
If you visit a website check the address to make absolutely sure your on the real website.
Trust no one!

TRUE ! Trust no one only yourself is the only one you can trust in this current era where everyone are making move just to take opportunity to get what you have even government and official are being selfish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: