Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You SATISFIED With AUGUST 1?  (Read 3255 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:19:46 AM

I also received my small share of Bitcoin with Bittrex. But the wallet of BCH in Bittrex is still not working so I can not sell mine. Where did you sold your share of BCH? I know that holders of BCH would be selling this coin massively once the floodgates are already open.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:23:45 AM

Only had 3 btc in bittrex by the time BCH was pumping like crazy. Made a humble $2700 out of those 3 but still money is money. To whoever bought those coins, it's their loss not mine. And besides, the market is always a dog eat dog world, and opportunities like this are very rare to happen.

Thanks BCH devs for the free 2 grand, lol.
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:30:40 AM

I am satisfied, because nothing bad happened, as many people feard.
Viscount

Activity: 243
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:46:32 AM

Bitcoin proved himself resistant to another type of atack i.e. attempts to split Bitcoin and it's community by different foes, including altcoiners and judas (Roger Ver), CIA agent and judas (Gavin Andressen), impostors (Craig Wright), and chinese governments' puppets (Jihad Wu).
I'm very satisfied and confident in Bitcoin like never before   Cool
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:16:56 AM

Im glad it was finally over and yes I was satisfied with the outcome and same thing you did, I sold all my BCC coins as well. And good thing nothing bad actually happened last August 1 so I am fairly satisfied.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 05:45:57 AM

I am happy nothing bad happened and I got some coins that are worth a bit so that is nice. Hope they go up in value soon. Early adopters should buy now. It will be interesting to see how people split their bitcoin and bitcoin cash.

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:49:47 AM

Many of the people seem to be very happy about it but not everyone has got the cash really. I think unsupported wallet did not make this happen and no cash was distributed to them. As if now those who got it must have sold it immediately like you. That's the value of BCH really which is not worth. It got dumped immediately like anything.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:57:01 AM

Amazing that you got your money awesomely, I hope everyone got this the same expecience on holding their coins instead of selling it, we hope those people who experience the same way will also share theirs too. I was so unlucky that I sell my coins because of the risk of not knowing what will gonna happen on the 1st  of August. I was confused of the suggestions and speculation of those holders too.
Anyway, Congrats mate.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:00:55 AM

Best thing that happened to Bitcoin holders ever since the price jump from $1200 to $2800 is this hard fork, it doesn't have the BTC name so it's an alt coin, we all see all the times what happens to them. while the price is high better to dump them because the same people who forked Bitcoin will soon run out of money to pump it. however it's the same old story, riches got richer. I wonder why people aren't buying Ł instead of paying $450 for this one.
For us with a few coins the gain was very small but imagine those with 500K+ they now have some free money out of Wu's ass. lol

🖤😏
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:17:27 AM

Yes, I am very satisfied. Because it gets Bitcoin Cash that is worth the amount of BTC we have. Not bad for extra profit. I hope we as BTC users will be more benefited in the future.
StevenRA

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:19:37 AM

With Bitcoin cash earning about $500/per BTC, how could one not be satisfied?!
vuvanle120

Activity: 322

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:21:32 AM

I'm satisfied that the market didn't go all crazy! Hopefully now we get more people back to the crypto market.

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:35:26 AM

Of course, i am satisfied with the event or fork that happened last time at august 1 because i got at least $2,000 free and it is awesome because even though i don't trade on that week before august 1, i already get my monthly minimum income from trading by just having a bitcoin on an exchange.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:55:06 AM

Sooooooo my friends... here we go...

Had BTC in Bittrex, got $10000 free today!

Yes, $10k free. Sold BCC near $1000 / BCH.

OH MAN.

But tbh I really feel bad someone bought this.
Congratz man! A strong correction definetely awaits BCC price so you probably sold it on the best price for the next months. But in long term it might come back to the current rate (or even more) so you shouldn't feel sorry. Just think that someone made a long term investment.

I haven't recovered my BCH yet, and I'd assume many people are in the same boat.  Heard a lot of speculation about the price of BCH immediately crashing to bullshit, however it's doing quite well.  Not sure if it's because most people haven't gained access to their BCH to dump it, or if it has legit support.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:21:37 AM

August 1, and 2, are now coming to an end!

Are you satisfied?

Have you increased your BTC holdings?

I didn't listen to the suggestions of moving BTC to my own wallet. Felt bad.

OH MAN.

Well August 1st was really a non-event. I think that a lot of people anticipated a lot more chaos than this, and obviously none of that happened which is great in my opinion. Of course the bitcoin cash fork still went ahead but that's another story.

You're lucky that you got your coins on bittrex. Honestly i think a lot of people, myself included, did not think about how most exchanges will not be accepting deposits. Bittrex prices are inflated af, you're one little lucky bastard.

I'm personally very satisfied with how this day went... Bitcoin actually went up because finally this hurdle has been gone through. Free money for everyone as well, essentially.

Not a bad gain, $10k.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 07:35:07 AM

Are you satisfied?

OH MAN.

I'm still waiting for Jaxx to add Bitcoin cash to their wallet, so I can claim my Bitcoin cash so I;m very happy because it is free anyway and everybody loves free cash but will hold it because I believe they have a good potential in the market.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:35:46 AM

Are you satisfied?

OH MAN.

keeping such a big amount in an exchange was quite risky though in the end you are on plus sign but you should care. If you had got that much amount in BCC then you should had hold the coins may be it could rise to sky that would have much benefitted.
Anyway good day to you Smiley

Yeah like he is a man full of courage for storing that much in bittrex Grin
Well for me, he better dump the coins right now because this is just only for a moment, sooner not later many will sell their coins and the value of it will surely decrease. Sell while the price os good. Bch will soon to be a another sh*tcoin.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:44:18 AM

So why did you create a new account only for this post?

Are you satisfied?
A little yes and no. I am satisfied how everything turned out without any problems or any unexpected turns, and also BCH is looking good but I am still eventually going to sell it. But I expected BTC price to increase, at least to $3000 a little unsatisfied about that BTC is just floating around the $2700 range.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:50:21 AM

will hold it because I believe they have a good potential in the market.

Wait till exchanges start processing BCC deposits - you will see how in a matter of hours the value of this coin will sink real hard. No way this garbage will ever get to experience any sort of significant usage. If you want to know who the real winners of the BCC launch are, then you have the exchanges sitting up front, and those behind this coin. The only positive thing here is that people holding Bitcoin benefit as well, but by the time you are allowed to deposit BCC, you'll be selling at 0.01-0.05BTC. I emptied a few wallets for this, but I don't think I will empty any more of my wallets. It's enough. I managed to sell 10BCC at 0.14BTC, and have now 15BCC sitting in my BCC client waiting to move.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 07:51:42 AM

Are you satisfied?

OH MAN.

I feel satisfied. Because I was sort of expecting something like this really. Only if I have much money, I could have bought some more and more bitcoin just for the sake of the free BCH. Right now the price is rising, I could have sold them at a higher price and got more profits.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: