Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 12:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are You SATISFIED With AUGUST 1?  (Read 3259 times)
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:03:20 PM

At least August 1 did not really pulled Bitcoin's price to the bottom pit. There was only a slight tilting of price and then Bitcoin recovered very quick and in fact added more dollars to its price.

And who will not be happy with free money through BCH?
AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:07:26 PM

At least August 1 did not really pulled Bitcoin's price to the bottom pit. There was only a slight tilting of price and then Bitcoin recovered very quick and in fact added more dollars to its price.

The great thing about August 1st that not only bitcoin got pumped well and BCH gived us some money, but also that all other altcoins have recovered quiet fast and also increased a little bit Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Mtoo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:38:47 PM

where  are you or your that idea since yesterday ! every like it anyway i hope 1hat  1000 $  ,,,,,, thanks MAN .
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:39:53 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 01:53:11 AM by Zenithar

yes that is right people were expecting something else from bitcoin which luckily not happen. infact people weere expecting that the price will fell down too much but i think even after 1st August the price of bitcoin continue increasing now we can see that it is trading above 4000$.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 11:42:59 PM

Sooooooo my friends... here we go...

August 1, and 2, are now coming to an end!

Are you satisfied?

Have you increased your BTC holdings?

I didn't listen to the suggestions of moving BTC to my own wallet. Felt bad.

Had BTC in Bittrex, got $10000 free today!

Yes, $10k free. Sold BCC near $1000 / BCH.

OH MAN.

But tbh I really feel bad someone bought this.

Honestly, i am extremely satisfied.

Apart from the fact that i did not have my coins on bittrex which could have been an added bonus, but still. Free money is free money. Plus, there was nothing serious that happened that threatened the future of bitcoin like some people predicted.

I think that is more important that free coins. If 1st August went wrong, then the consequences would have been much more devastating than whether or not someone gets free BCH or not.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:05:39 AM

I got 2 bitcoin cash not a bad amount i sold them at 600$ each i don't follow the price now but some rogue guy or someone who is rich is playing with the price i see the price has just crossed 700$ which is good. Also about being sad to the people who bought at such a high price is worthless they might have no knowledge but who cares you didn't force them to buy it was their own decision
Rich_The_Crypto_Lover

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:49:02 AM

As hello_good_sir said it, free money is free money :p

But I'd love to see some adoption of the currency, if it's going be the "cash" let's see merchants accepting it.
michellee

Activity: 2842
Merit: 847

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:13:23 AM

i am telling to my friend to about don't be afraid of august 1 because it should like that and nothing to worried. some of them listen to me and some other was not and selling their bitcoin fast. but for my friends which is listen to me, now they are thanks to me because now they can have money from their profit and half of them is trying to sell for some part of their bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

I am very satisfied with august 1 because it makes a lot of improvement in the price of bitcoin and it is now the reason why the price of bitcoin is already on the top. A lot of people notices bitcoin because of the event in august 1 and also the result of it on the price which is very expensive as of now but as i believe, bitcoin will have more pumps in the future and it will be the one who will be accepted by most of the countries as a legal cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: