Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:23:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 11:53:23 AM

about the privacy there must be something written in the terms of agreement coming by using the portal offcourse
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:14:49 PM

Could you elaborate on which other bc companies you could cooperate with to create a good ecosystem for your users (e.g. populous?) thanks
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:27:03 PM

I dont see any bonus for early buyer of the coin. Is there any bonus planned and will the presale have several rounds?

I would also like to know this. It's important to incentivize early contributors.
I didnt find explanation about this.
I would like to know too if there might be no pre-sale with bonus? just token crowdsale without bonus?

is less attractive if there is no bonus before or after the sale
because it is almost 1 month I do not see the clarity of paype this project bonus
Hi,crowdsale details will be published soon.  Smiley

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 12:31:44 PM

sir, did you made cooperation with slickpie, xero, and other accounting company?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

Ive read the whitepaper and have a question about this project. I understand that Paypie is creating a decentralized accounting platform for business and the target audience for the tokens are on business level (insurers/banks etc.) The tokens are used on this platform if im correct. Does that mean for a normal consumer the tokens are not interesting, because you cannot use it?

The normal consumer will have varied use for the coin but ultimately the service been rendered is suited more for business and bank. Those are the establishment that deals frequently in credit risk management. So it makes sense that they will market to that demographic
The good thing is that banks will and big companies could use the technology, but the bad part, I think, is that you are asking people to buy the tokens, normal people will not have much use of it in anything but dumping and cash out, so perhaps I'm still missing something, the token can have HUGE value, but we need people that REALLY need it for it to be traded, perhaps you could target medium and small companies? that will increase its mass adoption, or maybe I still don't' understand it much, and I'm complaining about nothing, anyway, regardless, this is a VERY interesting project, I really hope you do well.

That's what I also thought. So far, I don't see the use of PPL tokens for the normal investor.
But for SMEs, which can benefit from the platform as a marketplace and the invoice trading in order to overcome liquidity problems or lenders who can make a profit from buying invoices, investing in PPL tokens makes complete sense.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:04:16 PM

Ive read the whitepaper and have a question about this project. I understand that Paypie is creating a decentralized accounting platform for business and the target audience for the tokens are on business level (insurers/banks etc.) The tokens are used on this platform if im correct. Does that mean for a normal consumer the tokens are not interesting, because you cannot use it?

The normal consumer will have varied use for the coin but ultimately the service been rendered is suited more for business and bank. Those are the establishment that deals frequently in credit risk management. So it makes sense that they will market to that demographic
The good thing is that banks will and big companies could use the technology, but the bad part, I think, is that you are asking people to buy the tokens, normal people will not have much use of it in anything but dumping and cash out, so perhaps I'm still missing something, the token can have HUGE value, but we need people that REALLY need it for it to be traded, perhaps you could target medium and small companies? that will increase its mass adoption, or maybe I still don't' understand it much, and I'm complaining about nothing, anyway, regardless, this is a VERY interesting project, I really hope you do well.

That's what I also thought. So far, I don't see the use of PPL tokens for the normal investor.
But for SMEs, which can benefit from the platform as a marketplace and the invoice trading in order to overcome liquidity problems or lenders who can make a profit from buying invoices, investing in PPL tokens makes complete sense.

Since PPP is a utility token for using Paypie platform,I expect it will be in hufe demand and hence its price will be higher in exchange.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:29:40 PM

Cryptocurrencies are often seen as a means to hide money flows and trade illegal goods. It's funny that PayPie actually does the opposite. In comparison with blockchain accounting, traditional bookkeeping ought to be seen as old-fashioned and vulnerable to illegal practices.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:47:47 PM

Accounting is a very important component if not the most important of any business, very well that PAYPIE began embodies this great idea
Rigorous

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:57:16 PM

Well, I can imagine not everybody is going to be happy the way this is going. I mean obviously there's still a big need for cheating the books Wink

But seriously, yeah, disincentivizing fraud is going to be best for everyone in the long run, including the business itself.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:06:46 PM

Well, I can imagine not everybody is going to be happy the way this is going. I mean obviously there's still a big need for cheating the books Wink

But seriously, yeah, disincentivizing fraud is going to be best for everyone in the long run, including the business itself.

But given their target audience being SMEs, big companies still have the chance to cheat. Of course,  I don't wish to imply such thing  Smiley

Anyway, I think in the long term blockchain based triple entry accounting will become standard everywhere.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:15:07 PM

Looks like a project with potential. Unfortunately i dont know much about risk analysis but thats the beauty of crypto world. One idea unites us to learn about new fields, businesses, concepts, etc.
I assume when the platform will be ready in 2018, it will be translated to other languages and become international. 

bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:16:49 PM

As stated in PAYPIE's whitepaper, I suddenly realized the enormous potential that the PAYPIE's platform will offer. Examples of which is to deter accounting frauds, give firms good credit ratings based on their accounting transactions etc.. all of which could be used for the betterment of every company.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:24:01 PM

About the risk analysis , is it use big data ? but i dont know the relationship with blockchain

Rigorous

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:34:53 PM

But given their target audience being SMEs, big companies still have the chance to cheat. Of course,  I don't wish to imply such thing  Smiley

Oh, you don't have to imply. It happens. Even in countries with the lowest corruption level, there are headlines about fraud by multi-million dollar organizations. Even organizations that are supposed to check other businesses for fraud... Really, the time of trust-based systems is coming to an end. Because you can't trust anyone.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:38:38 PM

About the risk analysis , is it use big data ? but i dont know the relationship with blockchain

Yes it will use big data which resides inside the blockchain. Furthermore,the blockchain will be the immutable ledger for every transaction which occured in a company and is not in any way controlled by anyone as it is decentralized.
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:47:57 PM

sir, did you made cooperation with slickpie, xero, and other accounting company?

Slickpie is PayPie's accounting solution. PayPie will add API integration with likes of Xero, QBO, Sage, SAP, NetSuite, etc.  to fetch journal entry, and other accounting data from different ERP softwares.  Building strong partnerships with major accounting and ERP systems is a major aim of our overall marketing strategy.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

This will bring the ultimate trust and transparency to the financial markets..
A good one to invest.
I keep following the PAYPIE Smiley

mexi.db

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:59:43 PM

But given their target audience being SMEs, big companies still have the chance to cheat. Of course,  I don't wish to imply such thing  Smiley

Oh, you don't have to imply. It happens. Even in countries with the lowest corruption level, there are headlines about fraud by multi-million dollar organizations. Even organizations that are supposed to check other businesses for fraud... Really, the time of trust-based systems is coming to an end. Because you can't trust anyone.

This is true, but PayPies will address all these issues. PayPie brings transparency to the financials of business by introducing triple entry accounting and analysis conducted using the single ledger approach  based on a decentralized accounting platform
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

most ICO was born, but I see this one is interesting, many platform have a whitepaper with a good illustration to bring an investors, I have this for first time, may be I missing other, wee see further developments. hope this project live
mexi.db

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:05:12 PM

most ICO was born, but I see this one is interesting, many platform have a whitepaper with a good illustration to bring an investors, I have this for first time, may be I missing other, wee see further developments. hope this project live
This will bring the ultimate trust and transparency to the financial markets..
A good one to invest.
I keep following the PAYPIE Smiley

You're welcome. Thank you for the kind words.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: