Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:17:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:22:09 PM

We know that most of companies are legit, so this kind of service that PAYPIE provides could help them to show that their company is clear and transparent but more interesting they will also be able to show everything if they wanna sell their company. A very good idea that is good for companies.
You are right.Paypie can bring blockchain to limelight with their unique blockchain accounting technology.Paypie will disrupt the accounting and financial industry

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:40:48 PM

The whitepaper is very technical.
Not easy for everyone to understand all this.

Why not make a video where everything is explained how things will work. Let us see the platform.
This will attract more investors Smiley and thats what this project needs!

There is a video on the landing page of the PayPie website that explains how it will work.
https://www.paypie.com/
wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:44:24 PM

I start to see more and more projects around  blockchain technology that are applicable in many sectors, such as accounting with PayPie, great to see one more project so Smiley Soon industry and blockchain will be one. "Industchain" Tongue
mexi.db

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:48:29 PM

I'm reading whitepaper and holy **** it's a bit too technical for me (and I guess for many other people too).
Someone can ELI5 to me what is an "accurate risk score algorithm" ?

It is a way to calculate somebody's credit score. The credit score you have influences for instance if you want to get a mortgage. And most companies base your credit score on inaccurate data. Having a algorithm that can give an accurate credit score is important for consumers, but also very important for companies.

oh I see, and why they need a new token for that? Or they want to deploy their own blockchain and their own paypieVM ?

PayPie will be deployed on the ethereum blockchain. PayPie Platform tokens will be based on Ethereum ERC20 standard. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services. Each PPP Token grants the holder the right to access certain services including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of SMEs.
blackened515

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:04:50 AM

I'm reading whitepaper and holy **** it's a bit too technical for me (and I guess for many other people too).
Someone can ELI5 to me what is an "accurate risk score algorithm" ?

It is a way to calculate somebody's credit score. The credit score you have influences for instance if you want to get a mortgage. And most companies base your credit score on inaccurate data. Having a algorithm that can give an accurate credit score is important for consumers, but also very important for companies.

oh I see, and why they need a new token for that? Or they want to deploy their own blockchain and their own paypieVM ?

PayPie will be deployed on the ethereum blockchain. PayPie Platform tokens will be based on Ethereum ERC20 standard. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services. Each PPP Token grants the holder the right to access certain services including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of SMEs.
This will make Paypie a huge potentailly successful token.I am sure PPP will be much more value in future

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mexi.db

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:18:39 AM

Does Paypie plan on expanding into the personal level credit risk analysis? I haven't seen this answered in the thread. Right now, it seems to be fully focused on B to B.

Seems like a great group of developers, experts and advisory council. Will keep an eye on this for sure.

Only if person is self employed like a contractor or web developer. We will be able to build a risk score based their income, expenses  and other historical data. Welcome!
mexi.db

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:30:49 AM

What advantages and opportunities will be available in the insurance industry? Insurers will be able to sell insurance products to businesses and entrepreneurs?

PayPie will have applications in the insurance industry. Many insurance companies in North America ask for the proof of income, order size, source of income etc.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:49:54 AM

What advantages and opportunities will be available in the insurance industry? Insurers will be able to sell insurance products to businesses and entrepreneurs?

PayPie will have applications in the insurance industry. Many insurance companies in North America ask for the proof of income, order size, source of income etc.
but the question is will they use Paypie?If they do,paypai will get lots of boost
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:51:31 AM

Really? Insuranse indystry has trillion of dollars. Its very perspective niche. I have one insuranse tokens. May be they can ,ake some parthership with insurance project?
mexi.db

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:52:16 AM

Really? Insuranse indystry has trillion of dollars. Its very perspective niche. I have one insuranse tokens. May be they can ,ake some parthership with insurance project?

but the question is will they use Paypie?If they do,paypai will get lots of boost

With the accurate real-time insight into financial data that PayPie will provide, I'm quite sure that the insurance industry will use this platform and take advantage of the technology. One of PayPie's major value propositions is providing Independent Risk and Valuation Services

An ecosystem with real-time data offered to the market brings the most value to the platform. We are
building better foundations for financial infrastructures by allowing real-time comprehensive audits, with
real time risk metrics and sensitivity analyses. We enable movement of compliance into smart contracts
rather than a headcount of compliance officers in businesses so cost reduction will be potentially
enormous.
mexi.db

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:09:45 AM

What is special about this project? If the prospect is good I want to join and invest in this project

PayPie is creating the first decentralized accounting platform for businesses that will provide real-time
insight into financial data to achieve 100% accuracy for a credit risk algorithm. This analysis will be
conducted using a single ledger approach and will consider businesses’ all-time historical financial data to
safeguard and transform the way credit risk is assessed by lenders, investors, banks and other financial
institutions while building an entire blockchain-backed accounting ecosystem.
... PayPie will enable live financial audit, end duplicate tasks, speed up
credit approvals, and improve the overall credit scoring process by disrupting business accounting
landscape.

One of the core parts of PayPie is its marketplace, which is a comprehensive space for SMEs, buyers, lenders, and investors to offer and find financial opportunities secured by PayPie’s unique risk score algorithm. PayPie's value proposition also includes the: PayPie Pool  which will enable top scoring SMEs to gain immediate access to liquidity by selling their invoices to the platform; Independent Risk and Valuation Services; and a Decentralized Accounting System

You can learn more about the project in the whitepaper here: https://www.paypie.com/Content/files/PayPie-Whitepaper.pdf
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:39:20 AM

Hm.. I just think, and they really may have a huge perspective. A lot of companies can using their platform: insuranse, real-estate, banking etc. Right?  Shocked
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:12:14 AM

What's the reliability of risk score algorithm? Is it properly tested and matured? Because one wrong calculation could cost an innocent person a good amount of deals.
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:48:02 AM

I did a VERY detailed 3 part ICO review series on PayPie. Check it out on my youtube channel! ALSO:

Tomorrow at 1 PM PDT, 8 PM GMT I will be having a LIVE youtube Q&A, crypto talk, hangout etc etc.

Talking all things PPT, PPP, Rialto, current price trends etc.

Hope you all can make it  Grin Grin

https://www.youtube.com/c/BTCBusinessconsult

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 05:13:35 AM

What's the reliability of risk score algorithm? Is it properly tested and matured? Because one wrong calculation could cost an innocent person a good amount of deals.

Usually these kind of algo get tested indeed for a long span of time. After that you have enought data so that can selectively exclude valid data from invalid just by looking at patterns
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:38:06 AM

I did a VERY detailed 3 part ICO review series on PayPie. Check it out on my youtube channel! ALSO:

Tomorrow at 1 PM PDT, 8 PM GMT I will be having a LIVE youtube Q&A, crypto talk, hangout etc etc.

WoW, man, the videos were awesome, especially part 3, where you estimate how much revenue you can get if you invest in paypie, indeed this is a profitable project to invest, I would recommend tha all of you check this upcoming ICO, that covers a niche, that while small, is very important, and will be in demand a lot from companies and businesses, thanks for the videos, they were very informative Cheesy.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:55:27 AM

Usually these kind of algo get tested indeed for a long span of time. After that you have enought data so that can selectively exclude valid data from invalid just by looking at patterns

Indeed they are and they should be.
But, it's not clear from anywhere that if it is tested for long enough and if they have enough data.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:07:33 AM

This is going to totally disrupt the current way business is being handled in the lending space. I've heard that the clerical errors In this sector are costing banks and companies several million every year.

"Does your business suck? Blockchain it!!" ~ Chris Butler

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:56:53 AM

thanks for the video man, very informative and helpful.

I will join the hangout later today and will bring in some additional questions

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:39:29 AM

It is precisely for such areas of activity that the blockchain is most needed. Project is necessary and relevant

I haven't seen any projects like this on the blockchain. If this is first to market, then it will have a real competitive advantage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: