Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:18:31 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 03:30:47 PM by mexi.db

So...

How do they get all the data, or accounting information? That they are providing?
I've got a missing link, I can't understand how this thing works.  

Thanks

/Also what is achieved by the purchase of invoices?

PayPie obtains data from the input of a company financials, which is the journal entry data that is being entered manually or automatically in an accounting or ERP software. The data is used to calculate income, expense, payables, receivables etc. and ultimately all financial reports like retained earning, balance sheet, total assets or liabilities of a business.

The purchase of invoices helps to solve the problem of liquidity and financing for SMEs. SMEs struggle to create new opportunities, implement existing plans, pay salaries, manage working capital to buy new equipment, and negotiate the best terms with their suppliers. Most business payments get  paid only after 90-120 days and cost them in billions in lost opportunities. Cash is given to the SME against outstanding sales invoices instantly by an investor at a cost that creates a solution where everyone benefits. The investor as part of the paypie pool will buy invoices at a discounted rate & provide SME with the money within 24 hours while waiting for the first customer to pay the pool original amount as per the term sheet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:32:20 PM

Is this platform gonna be free to use. If so, how is this project going to get funded after ICO? Will there be free trial version or maybe earning with adds?

deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:46:56 PM

I am too interested with social promotion bounty and even signature campaign here if you can accept me. Will subscribe with the Twitter and Facebook so i can be informed of any development for the bounty and the whole project

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:05:58 PM

I am too interested with social promotion bounty and even signature campaign here if you can accept me. Will subscribe with the Twitter and Facebook so i can be informed of any development for the bounty and the whole project
You can check here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2074162.0
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:01:48 PM

If it works maybe this algorithm will catch interest of major banks in the future. In b4 paypie bought for $1B by goldman sachs Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:38:58 PM

If it works maybe this algorithm will catch interest of major banks in the future. In b4 paypie bought for $1B by goldman sachs Grin
Dont let it go for money. Dont sell chicken that lays golden eggs  Grin Grin
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:51:58 PM

Yes the aim is to win the bank market with a powerful analysis algorithm. Bank start to invest in crypto u trenches and blockchain application, see like quorum and J.P. Morgan, they invest a lot in blockchain. So in a few time I think bank will start to invest in altcoin and blochain project. PAYPIE is perfectly fited for bank, the credit risk and the risk analysis is a huge need of bank and a powerful accurate algorithm is really a need for them. PAYPIE wil have a huge value in future, their target the good market !
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:03:42 PM

a very good dev project and i am interested to see the progress of this project and also i have followed bounty twitter from this project good luck
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:16:45 PM

PayPie will enable live financial audit, end duplicate tasks, speed up credit approvals, and improve the overall credit scoring process by disrupting business accounting landscape.
PayPie is the definitive decentralized accounting platform for reliable risk score analysis.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:33:51 PM

In many scenarios companies have to prove the viability and legality of their account , register ect.... And it's not always easy to prove all these kind if things but with an infrastructure like PAYPIE it will can become easier.

Agree with you on that but the reliability of the algorithm is still questionable.
They should give some demo of the platform showing it's reliability.

It's still early days isn't it? I doubt they can succeed without all of the above implemented so let's just wait and see.

PAYPIE is initially partnering SLICKPIE,  a company that offers accounting software and expertise to provide its accounting logic framework and source code which will serve as a basis for PAYPIE's platform. Smiley

hm.. just read about them:

SlickPie is free online accounting software designed for small businesses, offering online invoicing and billing, multicurrency, quotes and estimates. bank reconciliation, financial reporting, expense tracking, sales tax management, source document upload, and more. SlickPie also delivers many time-saving automation features, such as automatic payment reminders and recurring invoices, and it offers a built-in automated receipt data entry tool, the MagicBot.

SlickPie is Canadian company? (most of traffic on their site from Canada). Devs of PayPie also from Canada? Or which country?
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:52:22 PM

There are any competitors in sight?

the main competitor is just the old accounting system way of doing thins

Nope, I know that some others companies are thinking about triple entry accounting via the blockchain.

One example is Fizcal  Smiley
jukKas

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:08:23 PM

Nope, I know that some others companies are thinking about triple entry accounting via the blockchain.

Yeah, Fizcal seems interesting as well. I've not decided yet which one I'm going to invest. Fizcal says that Ethereum won't be scalable enough for their need, but this project is going to use Ethereum. Would love to know what are PayPie's developers thinking about this? I know blockchain will revolutionalize accounting and if most companies start putting their data to Ethereum chain, this might be a lot of traffic.

However, this project looks a bit more professional to me.

Bitcoin
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

Fizacal is a little different, they are focusing strictly on financial accounting. Paypie will have different approach, more diverse.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:35:43 PM

In many scenarios companies have to prove the viability and legality of their account , register ect.... And it's not always easy to prove all these kind if things but with an infrastructure like PAYPIE it will can become easier.

Agree with you on that but the reliability of the algorithm is still questionable.

It's still early days isn't it? I doubt they can succeed without all of the above implemented so let's just wait and see.

PAYPIE is initially partnering SLICKPIE,  a company that offers accounting software and expertise to provide its accounting logic framework and source code which will serve as a basis for PAYPIE's platform. Smiley

SlickPie is free online accounting software designed for small businesses, offering online invoicing and billing, multicurrency, quotes and estimates. bank reconciliation, financial reporting, expense tracking, sales tax management, source document upload, and more. SlickPie also delivers many time-saving automation features, such as automatic payment reminders and recurring invoices, and it offers a built-in automated receipt data entry tool, the MagicBot.

SlickPie is Canadian company? (most of traffic on their site from Canada). Devs of PayPie also from Canada? Or which country?
Yes, they all are from Canada, great team!
LifeOfDoge

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:22:23 PM

Don't let your dreams be dreams  Grin but seriously in crypto world you never know, everything is possible.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:34:40 PM

Yes, they all are from Canada, great team!
I hope so, but I can definitely tell that devs are very hardworking and committed to this project. Now we can only wait for successful ICO and take nice return of it.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:36:29 PM

Yes Paypie is located in Canada

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:56:04 PM

I didn't find any reference on Canada on the ANN? Or did i miss that part?
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:11:06 PM

I didn't find any reference on Canada on the ANN? Or did i miss that part?
in first page of this topic writed next "Developed by a Canadian company, PayPie is creating the first decentralized accounting platform for business."

in Whitepaper:
"9.1 Market
We have long experience working primarily with SMEs & accountants based in USA and Canada, and we
have already identified the innovative opportunities in these massive markets that will be leveraged for
growth and to capture sizeable market share."
Mr.Coinzer

Activity: 420
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:26:52 PM

By what method will your program manage extortion issues? More particular please? It's tied in with bookkeeping programs? Or, on the other hand about projects of transportation and capacity of cash in totes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: