Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment  (Read 109504 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

Project looks interesting and it was only a matter of time till someone brings the benefits of the blockchain in use. I'm just not 100% sure why a PPP token is needed. Wouldn't it be possible to access the PayPie platform by just paying for it (with BTC for example)?
PPP tokens will be required to interact with the smart contracts on which the PayPie platform will be built. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services. Each PPP Token grants the holder the right to access certain services including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of SMEs.

What happens with the tokens spent to access the platform? Does the company keep them? Resell them?
It depends of situation. If you will be paying directly someone for his/her services tokens will be send to this person. In other case token will be property of PayPie platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:52:31 AM

In how many country is the system compatible by law to operate? I know there could be issue about the nature of the information.

Almost every country which exists has this system of credit score. Some of them may call it with different names like in India it's called CIBIL score.

I'm not aware of such central credit score thing in Europe. I might be wrong.
I know there's a central bank system that checks if you have unpaid loans but that one you can erase yourself from.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:07:12 AM

You had me at single ledger approach..... But, seeing as how making a decision based on one clever line of text would be irresponsible at best. I took a deeper look into this, overly technical, white paper. It's great to be thorough. My opinion, for what it's worth, is you should stay away from repetitive descriptions and make sure your investors don't need Academic knowledge in Fin-tech. I read white papers every day. It's part of my job. I find it a more enjoyable experience when I want to read through the white paper again, not when I have to, to understand it.

I agree. It is really hard to understand the technical aspects as an non technical orientated person. That's maybe a problem for me (and probably a lot of other ppl) which could be interested in the project topic but then don't understand it enough and will go on to the next project, because they then know what they invest in.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:20:39 AM

I just found out there's a bounty program for PayPie, I didn't see it before.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2074162.0

Multiple rewards are being offered.

wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:03:41 AM

PAYPIE will enable live auditing, end duplicate tasks, speed up Credit approvals, and improve the overall credit scoring process by disrupting business accounting landscape. Big and interesting renovation.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:15:00 AM

In how many country is the system compatible by law to operate? I know there could be issue about the nature of the information.

Almost every country which exists has this system of credit score. Some of them may call it with different names like in India it's called CIBIL score.

I'm not aware of such central credit score thing in Europe. I might be wrong.
I know there's a central bank system that checks if you have unpaid loans but that one you can erase yourself from.

Every country utilize a certain form of analysis to determine credit worthiness. How else do you think individuals/businesses are able to acquire loans? It's defintely not because an applicant has a great smile or posses a witty personality. so yeah, no matter where you live, a form of credit analysis is in place.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:31:04 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 11:41:19 AM by levyashin

Thanks for info, i didn't see it before. It will be my first signature and avatar bounty. I believe this project will make my time worth Smiley

Of course can't use avatar cause of my rank Sad

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:35:22 AM

You had me at single ledger approach..... But, seeing as how making a decision based on one clever line of text would be irresponsible at best. I took a deeper look into this, overly technical, white paper. It's great to be thorough. My opinion, for what it's worth, is you should stay away from repetitive descriptions and make sure your investors don't need Academic knowledge in Fin-tech. I read white papers every day. It's part of my job. I find it a more enjoyable experience when I want to read through the white paper again, not when I have to, to understand it.

I agree. It is really hard to understand the technical aspects as an non technical orientated person. That's maybe a problem for me (and probably a lot of other ppl) which could be interested in the project topic but then don't understand it enough and will go on to the next project, because they then know what they invest in.

You are right, the whitepaper is quite technical and for someone, like me, who has no knowledge about the topic its pretty hard to understand. But I do understand that it can be a fine line between a too technical and a oversimplified whitepaper. That's where such a thread like this comes into place, where we can ask and the developers can do an ELI5 for people like me Grin
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:36:22 AM

Pretty exciting project so far. Really really curious to see how this all turns out. Seems like it could be huge in the long run. Could be really usefull in this space.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

Project looks interesting and it was only a matter of time till someone brings the benefits of the blockchain in use. I'm just not 100% sure why a PPP token is needed. Wouldn't it be possible to access the PayPie platform by just paying for it (with BTC for example)?
PPP tokens will be required to interact with the smart contracts on which the PayPie platform will be built. PPP Token is the utility token which provides access to the PayPie platform for certain transactions and services. Each PPP Token grants the holder the right to access certain services including the purchase of invoices and access to credit histories of SMEs.

What happens with the tokens spent to access the platform? Does the company keep them? Resell them?

What happens to the money you give a shopkeeper when you buy goods? The same thing will happen here.
Yep, this will be the revenue for their team and the cost of further development.
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 12:00:17 PM

Pretty exciting project so far. Really really curious to see how this all turns out. Seems like it could be huge in the long run. Could be really usefull in this space.

I don't think PayPie is exciting. Accounting is not exciting. The ICO will get all the money it needs without doubts. The project will be developed issuelessly and will work as expected - no thrills here either. And in the end, ICO investors will have contributed to a complex project, multiplied their investments excitinglessly. A boring success, if you ask me, but a success anyway.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:18:42 PM

I don't think PayPie is exciting. Accounting is not exciting. The ICO will get all the money it needs without doubts. The project will be developed issuelessly and will work as expected - no thrills here either. And in the end, ICO investors will have contributed to a complex project, multiplied their investments excitinglessly. A boring success, if you ask me, but a success anyway.

I am an accountant and i can tell you that you are right (by the way i like my job). But beside being boring, accounting is always necessary and always bring good money. Yes accounting is a boring thing but at the end , it is going to make good money for investors, may be with a boring project but still good money.

I prefer to making good money in a boring project instead of bankrupting in an exiting project.

Boring part is not our part, it is devolopers and their customers part. Our part is to analyze this project will lose or win. I am going for a win. That's my opinion.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:20:02 PM

Every country utilize a certain form of analysis to determine credit worthiness. How else do you think individuals/businesses are able to acquire loans? It's defintely not because an applicant has a great smile or posses a witty personality. so yeah, no matter where you live, a form of credit analysis is in place.

Good thing you remind us of existing systems. It's not difficult to forget about the physical world once you've lived in the cryptosphere for a longer period. And the amount of repetition in the whitepaper has a hypnotizing effect. Wink

Considering there are similar systems in place already that don't rely on blockchain tech, what do you think PayPie brings to the table?
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:28:48 PM

PayPie is scheduled to be officially launched in the first quarter of 2018 - I think that in the long term - investors will receive a huge profit, I'll assume that there will be large infusions
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:32:54 PM

We have just increased the pay rates for signature participants.A lot of exciting things going to be announced in coming days  Smiley

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

We have just increased the pay rates for signature participants.A lot of exciting things going to be announced in coming days  Smiley
That's great we need more people to understand the purpose of this project though the whitepaper is complicated but that just shows that you know a lot of that field. Maybe you could make Tutorial videos where you explain how this will work in simpler words.

toolucky98

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

Dont be too focus on the whitepaper, there are pictures and video to help you.
The video can be found here : https://www.paypie.com/
But i also agree with your opinion.
VTCarter

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:03:20 PM

This project is good for bank to check company finance. Government will love this project too.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:05:55 PM

This project is good for bank to check company finance. Government will love this project too.
But many company have a bad business results will not like it. Think about when they need loan money from bank. In traditional way they will make a fake accounting balance sheet.
VTCarter

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:08:44 PM

But many company have a bad business results will not like it. Think about when they need loan money from bank. In traditional way they will make a fake accounting balance sheet.

So let these company die... It's make world better. no more bad debt for bank.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: